AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How To "Conquer" The World

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down How To "Conquer" The World

..... If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread called "How To Destroy The World". Well, why not hear you're thoughts on how to conquer it? It seems like that's what you really want to do anyways. Tons of minions.. Outrageous power.. Lots of un-necesarry weapons.. Religious cult zombies.. (my personal choice.. :P). There, I just gave you a few examples.. ^__^

... Let me hear some of your ideas first. I'm curious to know how you plan on taking over the world...

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

I plan on taking over the world using baby sea turtles....no one will suspect a thing till it's too late XD

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Taking over the world...shame.....destroying it would be much more fun.....have a minion conquer saudi arabia with a religeous cult and then jack up the oil prices soo much that world would declare war upon it...in the chaos capture Kuwait and Isreal causing a huge world war....the middle eastern world will be split between helping Saudi Arabia or US coalition troops and in the middle of this have another minion launch a huge anti-bush campaign in france causing political tensions to shatter causing another world war...after all that i'll take over the last of the country's and set up a dictatorship and start taking over all the war-torn countries with religeous zelots....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ I like that idea alot. Too much infact. Waaay too much... O_o

Ok, first I would start off reading all of the Harry Potter books to harness satanic power.. (don't ask...). Then buy a cauldron from a garage sale, mix up a bunch of household cleaning products mixed with 5 squirrels and create my army of religious cult zombies. After I assemble my crew, I look up the adresses of all foreign political power leaders, and dispatch my army of cult zombies to go to they're homes and anhilate them. Start reading more Harry Potter books and find new destructive ways to empower a select few of my zombies, and then they become the new leaders of my desired country. Then make a brain washing video tape and send it all around the world.. so everyone would watch it and become hypnotised.

After the initial stuff has been taken care of... I would steal all of Bill Gates money and live in his house. Ta da! ^___^

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    ^ I like that idea alot. Too much infact. Waaay too much... O_o

Ok, first I would start off reading all of the Harry Potter books to harness satanic power.. (don't ask...). Then buy a cauldron from a garage sale, mix up a bunch of household cleaning products mixed with 5 squirrels and create my army of religious cult zombies. After I assemble my crew, I look up the adresses of all foreign political power leaders, and dispatch my army of cult zombies to go to they're homes and anhilate them. Start reading more Harry Potter books and find new destructive ways to empower a select few of my zombies, and then they become the new leaders of my desired country. Then make a brain washing video tape and send it all around the world.. so everyone would watch it and become hypnotised.

After the initial stuff has been taken care of... I would steal all of Bill Gates money and live in his house. Ta da! ^___^
    Instead of doing all that reading and wasting precious time why not just kidnap J.K Rowling and have her tell you the things you need to know?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

... I suppose that would be a better way. Or I could just watch the movies along with J.K Rowling, so then it would be easier for me to understand.

As you can see, im knot dat smawrt, ad i dont pik upp own tings vewry kwickley.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

One word: FireBreathingMechaZombies.

:]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    ... I suppose that would be a better way. Or I could just watch the movies along with J.K Rowling, so then it would be easier for me to understand.

As you can see, im knot dat smawrt, ad i dont pik upp own tings vewry kwickley.
    Which is why kidnapping J.K. Rowling would be a good thing for you then :P

Hooked on phonics really worked for you, didn't it?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Annik
    One word: FireBreathingMechaZombies.
    .... You know anyplace where I could buy em'?

And yeah.. Hooked On Phonics did wonders for me. Great resturant.. Need to go there again sometime..

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Well ibelieve the best way to take over the world is to train monkey to fly plane and drive tanks and hold gun's then when you get enough of them then you can live in monkey paradise but if that deosn't work well then your Screwed

well what is your favorite anime Kenshin is mine he could proable take over the world

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how about setting a pyre in the middle of Times Square NY against Bush to cause mass riots and killings....the US would split into 2 factions and the world nations would start trying to interfere causing more chaos...in the meantime use a minion to take over Iraq and declare war upon Israel causing more CHAOS....Then like the end of the last one take control of a war-torn country and use Nuke's to take over the world....
    OR
    you could just threaten to break the worlds gravitational pull sending it spinning into other planets killing everything....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

I'd start with lions, tigers and bears (oh my!) and take over Europe and South America. My minion Cara will have her pick of Africa and Asia. We shall use sporks and chilie to distroy the gov. and creat our own empire of Salsa Dancing monkeys!!!
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Isunamaru
    how about setting a pyre in the middle of Times Square NY against Bush to cause mass riots and killings....the US would split into 2 factions and the world nations would start trying to interfere causing more chaos...in the meantime use a minion to take over Iraq and declare war upon Israel causing more CHAOS....Then like the end of the last one take control of a war-torn country and use Nuke's to take over the world....
    OR
    you could just threaten to break the worlds gravitational pull sending it spinning into other planets killing everything....
    You forgot the Religious Cult Zombies. Otherwise, very good.

Red Dragon... Salsa dancing monkeys would scare me. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.... ^__^

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Hmmm… let’s see… I’d take away all the junk food, meat, beer, cigarettes, pills, weapons, and money. That seems to me a great way to conquer the world… everyone would probably go insane. Heh, that idea might sound a wee bit childish, but I don’t really think about how I could conquer the world too often! ^^
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fragile_1
    Hmmm… let’s see… I’d take away all the junk food, meat, beer, cigarettes, pills, weapons, and money. That seems to me a great way to conquer the world… everyone would probably go insane. Heh, that idea might sound a wee bit childish, but I don’t really think about how I could conquer the world too often! ^^
    That's just downright cruel that is!

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

For me to conquer the world I'd need a a solar powered energy ray.I would then cut off all energy from earth.Those who follow me will be prvided with energy.Those who don't will perish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	trigun_6_800.jpg‎
Views:	31
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	2493  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fragile_1
    Cruel? it's beyond cruel....

Anyways...
    Use religeous cult zombies to take over Cuba and with the help of minions take over Russia, set up a Dictatorship there and use an assasin to kill the president and all those in line after him....in the meanwhile use a minioun to take control of US forces within Iraq and declare war upon the Israelies with Arab troops...with the major chaos ill use the cult zombies to create a faction to capture the US government and rebuild the USSR....using religeous zelots ill expand the borders eventually taking out the middle east and all of europe while using patrol boats to patrol English shores to starve them out....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Isunamaru
    Cruel? it's beyond cruel....

Anyways...
    Use religeous cult zombies to take over Cuba and with the help of minions take over Russia, set up a Dictatorship there and use an assasin to kill the president and all those in line after him....in the meanwhile use a minioun to take control of US forces within Iraq and declare war upon the Israelies with Arab troops...with the major chaos ill use the cult zombies to create a faction to capture the US government and rebuild the USSR....using religeous zelots ill expand the borders eventually taking out the middle east and all of europe while using patrol boats to patrol English shores to starve them out....
    *applauds* Now that is the way to conquer the world! ^_^

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Heh, I’m sorry everyone. I had no idea that I was going to upset people with my random idea. I assure you though that someone else will do something else first, so not to worry! You still get to keep the junk food!^_^
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Priest the pacifist
    For me to conquer the world I'd need a a solar powered energy ray.I would then cut off all energy from earth.Those who follow me will be prvided with energy.Those who don't will perish.

Aren't you supposed to be a pacifist? I don't think a pacifist is supposed to conquer the world that way.

You should wait until everyone kills each other off and the innocent are sick of war. That is when you swoop in with your message of peace and conquer the world.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm....
    how about using religeous cult zombies to take over banks steal their money, go to Switzerland use the cult to take over a genetics facility and create millions of clones of my faithful followers and take over the world with clones......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

..If it involves Religious Cult Zombies... It rules. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aether_Storm
    Well ibelieve the best way to take over the world is to train monkey to fly plane and drive tanks and hold gun's then when you get enough of them then you can live in monkey paradise but if that deosn't work well then your Screwed

hmm...training monkeys....could be cheaper and faster....however using monkeys as suicide bombers......effective....using monkey's as suicide bombers use religeous cult members to detonate teh monkey's when they're in proper position....

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Operation: Fires of Heaven
    Step 1 - Start a large scale assisination plan to assasinate all the political leaders in the world.
    Step 2 - In the insueing confusion, steal all the nuclear weapons from all the world powers.
    Step 3 - Gather all troops into one place.
    Step 4 - With the power to destroy the world population, you then gain control. It would take at least a few years for rebel forces to gather, so in this time prepair a base on the moon or other planetary body, either natural or human made.
    Step 5 - From this position, you with the nuclear ability to destroy the world many times over from the safety of your other bace, would have complete control, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Having the power to destroy something is to have control of it." - Pual Muadd'ib - Dune
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

well all your plans sound col but mine is the best HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    ]

no not really no

Closed Thread

Thread Information