AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you think of Dir en Grey?

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face What do you think of Dir en Grey?

I'm wondering.., what do you think of >> Dir en Grey XD ?! << And who do you like best? I like them, and I like Daiskue best at least,,, I think ^.^
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I don't like them at all, i think they sound a bit physco in some of there songs!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay, that's true =P , but I'm a little bit psycho too XD

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

They rule. You listened to Withering To Death yet?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No.. ghighi -_-'' , I'm not a number one fan actually, you 're, aren't you ^^ , I just like them =P , even.... I can't speak or understand japanese .. I 've translations of some songs... Yeah I'm from the Netherlands// BTW, I like your avater XD !

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Withering is awesome! But GAUZE's still #1 ya know =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay okay !! ^^

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

how do you get the little pic next to you thread name?? well i mean when i look at it in the list of them all. yours has a ok well it does not have the smilies so yours has a -> next to it
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wrong place. Off-topic. Go to site issues instead.

Member MiSaKi_ChAn is an unknown quantity at this point MiSaKi_ChAn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2005 09:52 AM
    I'd tell u..but then I'd have to kill you.....jk
    Threads

who is this, Dir en Grey?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dir en Grey is a J-rock band you have to know!!" XD ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With the little "g". Dir en grey

Junior Member nile is on a distinguished road nile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2005 02:20 AM
    Threads

are they heavy metal? as to japanese VR, I only listen to xjapan and L’Arc~en~Ciel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	life%20is%20beautiful.JPG‎
Views:	60
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	2561  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love them. Was thinking of going to their concert next month. How is their newest album?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Pooks: It's really good, I suggest you listen to 愛しさは腐敗につき, C, Merciless Cult, 孤独に死す、故に孤独, Dead Tree and 鼓動 if you just want a few songs, or buy the album, because as a whole it's really good. =)
    Damn! You get a chance of going to their concert and I don't!!!! T_T rules for you, sucks for me. lol

@nile: Please, don't attach useless images to your posts, follow the rules.
    And no, they aren't "heavy metal" (unlike x, they don't have lots of guitar solos). Their newest stuff have some newmetal influence, and their old stuff is some kind of metal mixed with rock. If you like bass, you should try and listen to Cage or アクロの丘 [ akuro no oka ]. If you prefer guitars I'd say maybe Ash or -I'll-. Cage and アクロの丘 are from their GAUZE album, Ash's from their Kaede~if trans...~ DVD and from one of their singles that I can't quite remember right now, and -I'll- is from the single with the same name: -I'll-.
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 03-20-2005 at 09:44 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh so thats hu Dir en Grey is

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh so thats hu Dir en Grey is

Member -Rip- is on a distinguished road -Rip-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2006 04:32 PM
    Threads

Default Dir en grey

dude! i love dirru im always listining to there music! XD my fave out of them is Kyo and Shinya.

Kyos voice is so diffrent and beautifuul and his lyrics mean something, where as Shinya has a beauti that comes from his movements, like iff you see in the music vids, everyones moveing franticly around him yet he hardly moves, he just stays there, sounds weird ne? but i just find him to be gracefull^^

--Rafe

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

I love dirru!!! Die IS the best, oh yes. He always has the coolest hair, and his smile is gorgeous!! X3
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dirru rock alltogether! whats your fave song?

Senior Member Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14 is just really nice Dark Amaya14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

24ko Cylinder
    304 Goushitsu, Hakushi no Sakura
    Ain't Afraid to Die
    Berry
    Cage
    Children
    Egnirys Cimredophy
    Embryo
    Fukai
    Gyakujo Tannou Keloid Milk
    [KR] Cube
    Mr. Newsman
    Taiyou no Ao
    The Final
    Ugly
    Umbrella
    Saku
    Yokan
    Yurameki
    Zomboid
    Mushi
    Child Prey
    Spilled Milk
    Ash
    Bottom of Death Valley
    Domestc F***** Family
    Machiavellism
    Marmelade Chainsaw
    Mazohyst of Decadence
    R to the Core
    Raison Detre
    Shokubeni
    Byo [shin]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

very nice! i have mst of those song >> must find the rest!

Closed Thread

Thread Information