AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your most favoritist Sailor Scout!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 03:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your most favoritist Sailor Scout!!!!!!!

Who is your fav sailor scout? Who do you hate? Let it all out here! You can debate with others (i.e. I HATE MARS! WHAT? NO WAY!) So choose who you like and who you dont.

I liek MArs!
    Hatte Sailor Chibi

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 08:56 AM
    Threads

I pretty sure there was a thread like this already but hey it was getting to many posts anyways...

I like Sailor Mars cause shes hot and I hate Sailor Moon cause shes a idiot.

Junior Member big daddy pimp is on a distinguished road big daddy pimp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2005 08:05 PM
    Threads

sailor mars is hot and i dont like sailor moon.

Junior Member yoko_chan is on a distinguished road yoko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2005 03:37 AM
    Threads

i say mars and mecury are better then everyone elsesailor moon is total moron

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 03:59 PM
    Threads

I didnt say all that I wanted to earlier, so here I go....

I like Mars because of her streangth and how nice she is, although many people dont realize it she is quite nice and supports Usagi-Serena a lot. She is probably the most powerful of the Senshi, except maybe Saturn who can destroy thwe world.

I hate Sailor Chibi Usa because she whines, and is very annoying. But I must say in her defense that I think it is annoying when people say such things as 'she likes her father, eww!' or 'shes trying to steal Darien from Usagi/Serena!' Fisrst off she didnt even know he was her father at first and she was just a little girl with a crush. Also, she would never steal Darien from Usagi/Serena, because she absolutly adores Usagi/Serena, but then again....But I hate her because she whines and really sucks, she is probably one of least powerful senshi. i also hate Murcury, ughh. Here is a great website for all Mercury haterz: http://members.tripod.com/~MercurySux/index.html Bye!

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsuma
    I pretty sure there was a thread like this already but hey it was getting to many posts anyways...
    it is!
    here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=9040

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What he said ^^ Closed.

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 11:46 AM
    Threads

well my favorite is the jupiter grl.
    srry i forgot her name.
    i only watched it a couple times.but its a really cute series
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Member Inu Sesshy is an unknown quantity at this point Inu Sesshy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 09:49 AM
    Threads

my favorite is Sailor Moon.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 11:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

HOTARU! ish mah fave
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 06:10 AM
    Threads

Wink favorite characters

My favorite sailor scout would have to be Sailor Uranus. True in Japan she may be gay and in AMerica she may is straight. I like her attitude her bravery her love of bikes. And how she will go through anything to protect her friend that and I like her weapon.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information