AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: talk about Vandread

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 12:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default talk about Vandread

Talk about Vandread. tell me what you like about. who is you favorite. why are they your favorite. what episode is your favorite. what every you want to talk about as long as it is about Vandread
    if this is in the rong spot plz mode's move it to the right place but tell me plzz
    Last edited by D-man; 03-08-2005 at 07:10 PM.
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

yah now you talkin my kinda language my faverotwe episode would have to be the one with the guy with the ape, rabat i think , my faverote character is jura and mai, also i like habiki but the girls are my fav, also deta's pimp, have you seen 2nd stage i saw all my episodes on action channel i saw all the first and second stage episodes and even taped a few
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

I like cuz it had hot anime chicks exspecially the one in that picture you got plus it was a good show.
    -The Knight-

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i do not think people like this thread.

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

I havent seen all the episodes(8-12 of the first stage)I wish action channel would show it again,my fav character is barnette and its jus an awsom show overall.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

would you belive i saw the second stage first. it was out in australia before the first series was available. but any way. as soon as i saw they were available on DVD i was there cash in hand. i love maia. she is so cool. i did almost choke though when i found out BC was a guy. (i'm sorry if any of you didn't know that.) ::stops to think::_::head starts to smoke::_::dull clicking sound in skull:: my favourite episode would have to be..... i dont know!!! sob. i love them all too much to pick one out.

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked vandread for lots of reasons good story,comedy,good looking female characters,action and good animation.
    -TWM-

Đita was here 2014 <3 kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mythroch
    would you belive i saw the second stage first. it was out in australia before the first series was available. but any way. as soon as i saw they were available on DVD i was there cash in hand. i love maia. she is so cool. i did almost choke though when i found out BC was a guy. (i'm sorry if any of you didn't know that.) ::stops to think::_::head starts to smoke::_::dull clicking sound in skull:: my favourite episode would have to be..... i dont know!!! sob. i love them all too much to pick one out.
    i love Meia too... i said that B.C was a guy too...(in a similar thread)
    i was sooo shocked!!! but i still love her/him...
    but my fav. would have to be Gascogne and Varoa(the hot chick with red hair!)

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark kaisen
    i love Meia too... i said that B.C was a guy too...(in a similar thread)
    i was sooo shocked!!! but i still love her/him...
    but my fav. would have to be Gascogne and Varoa(the hot chick with red hair!)
    what, you mean the one that DOESN'T have titanic boobs?

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

i liked Vandread alout .mostly because of the girls .Ive seen every episode , i must go and buy it too...........and i hope the action channel will show it again

Đita was here 2014 <3 kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mythroch
    what, you mean the one that DOESN'T have titanic boobs?
    lolz... i'm a girl so i won't be looking there...

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i like hibiki because he's kinda cute~i also like jura because she's like me, hot and sexy!~

~~~~

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

I hope that they continue the show , now that the men and women will now be friends they could continue it with a new story, maybe even make a new series from the vandread universe.

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

I missed the whole 2nd season *cries* I'm so sad!
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

I enjoy the show.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do you like best about the show?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Probably the storyline and character.

Come [ v i s i t! ]

Zydrate Addict SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

Wink

Wow! I thought I was the only one to watch Vandread. It was such a great anime! I only saw part of Vandread: The Second Stage, but it was so cool. I can't watch it now because of school, but I wish I could. It was interesting. I don't remember their names, (Gimmie a break, it's been since last summer that I watched it.) but it's still so cool. ^_^ None of my friends at school have seen it so this is really neat. I think the coolest thing is how it's drawn. The character designs are so cute. <3

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

yay Vandreads comin back on some encore channel june 1st!
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha#1
    wow......whats the girl name wit the lil toy froggy n her hand?(vandread)
    hmm... toy froggy... i think her name is Paiway.

Come [ v i s i t! ]

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

I guess it was quite funny. But the action wasnt that great. I prefer Nadesico.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I love the way the difference between man and women is taken to the extreme here. It also shows what man would be like what man would be like without wome, and vice versa.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

I haven't got to see all the episodes but so far..........IT'S AWESOME!! ..............It's such a hilarious show .....even my mom likes it ....which says a lot because she doesn't like anything cartoony.....

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

my favorite character is Meia, my favorite vandread is the jira vandread, and my favorite episode was the one in the second stage when Misty and Dita was fighting over Hibiki

Closed Thread

Thread Information