AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: One of the saddest parts of FF7

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Default One of the saddest parts of FF7

Apart from Aeris' death I think that the part where you are in cloud's mind in the lifestream where Tifa's mom has just died was really sad (btw I don't mean sad as in stupid, I mean sad as in tear-jerking/emotional). Especially when she and her friends are in Mt. Nibel and they run away, but Cloud still follows. The music really adds to it aswell.

P.S. I'm not asking for other peoples opinions on what part they found the saddest. I just want to know if anyone else felt the same about that particular scene.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

i agree. That was one of the sad parts (beside Areis's death..i cry..yes i did). I felt so sorry for Cloud that he was blamed for Tifa getting hurt, and that Cloud wasn't in the group with Tifa and the other boys.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah.....
    This thread doen't seem to be doing very well. It isn't the best topic, but I wanted to share this and I thought it would have attracted a little bit more people than this.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default It was kinda sad

Not many games have that emotional feel to it but FF7 certaintly did. More than any other game I played. It was a game that could very well be a cool movie, and not advent children, I mean from the actual story. I felt like a moron for using Aeris through the whole game until that point. Tifa's mom dying was kinda sad, but not really that much since it wasn't a major part of the game until the life stream part.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Ultimate Omega enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:08 PM
    Threads

Maybe the part where cloud gets mako poisoning, you fell sorry for him

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by enigma unit 01
    Maybe the part where cloud gets mako poisoning, you fell sorry for him
    You don't really. Well kinda, but lets stay on topic here. This is about the part on Mt. Nibel.

P.S. Hey Joe. I see your post count has gone down too.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Well, as I was playing... that particular part had my eyes open wide... It was pretty sad... But eh, I just accepted it and played on.

I swear, they should make a movie out of FF7... I'm not talking about Advent Children, that took place after... I wanna see them make a movie of the game released in '97... I bet they would make billions...

But anyway, yeah that part was pretty sad... But IMO not the 'saddest'....

Signature brought to you by Balance.

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

Hey tenshi_hime! I didn't know YOU played FF7!!! O.O

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Alright, heres some sad parts.......

In Clouds past... he was just a child and had a crush on Tifa, but Tifa would only play witht he other boys and always ignored Cloud, even though he was the only one that cared enough to follow her when her mother was in trouble at the reactor. And they both fell off the bridge and Cloud got blamed for the whole thing, and Tifa never said anything to the adults even after she woke up... Thats just messed up...

Also, when Cloud is like, seizuring after Him and Zack escaped the Shinra Mansion... and When Zack was getting shot up even though he could have prolly ran away just fine if he left Cloud behind.. Hes a really nice person.... *nods*

Member mamiunggoy is on a distinguished road mamiunggoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 01:34 AM
    Threads

it really is very sad~

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Alright, heres some sad parts.......

In Clouds past... he was just a child and had a crush on Tifa, but Tifa would only play witht he other boys and always ignored Cloud, even though he was the only one that cared enough to follow her when her mother was in trouble at the reactor. And they both fell off the bridge and Cloud got blamed for the whole thing, and Tifa never said anything to the adults even after she woke up... Thats just messed up...

Also, when Cloud is like, seizuring after Him and Zack escaped the Shinra Mansion... and When Zack was getting shot up even though he could have prolly ran away just fine if he left Cloud behind.. Hes a really nice person.... *nods*
    I always thought tht Tifa's friends were girls o.O
    I also agree with that last point *also nods*

Closed Thread

Thread Information