AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just Joined Looking for Help

Member TenraiKaze will become famous soon enough TenraiKaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 12:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just Joined Looking for Help

I just joined this forum today. I've been making wallpapers for a while...some not so great...some worse...just wondering if anyone who is pro at making these things could give me some pointers. Much appreciated!

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*1st to start this frenzy....

Hi, TenraiKaze! Welcome to the Forum. Read the rules and play nice. If you wanna some pointers on making good wallpapers, you can check Editing Tips and Tutorials section under Galleries Forums. there you can get some tips you need to create your masterpiece. If you need any help, you can PM any members or mods. They gald to help you. Lastly, enjoy your stay here and have fun!

See ya around!

*Hopping around in the gravity - less moon....

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam. Interesting, you have "Kaze" in your name too. XD

Member TenraiKaze will become famous soon enough TenraiKaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 12:35 PM
    Threads

Default Lol

I believe my name means "Divine or Holy Wind" in Japanese. Just thought it sounded cool.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Hm, seems like you got a friend already. Well, jus look out for the Blanket Thief and Cannibal and plz dont like most of the new joiners and multiple post in a row. Be sure to explore and do what those ppl above me said and you'll be straight.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

That sounds pretty cool. ^^

Anyways, welcome again, be sure to post a lot (without breaking the rules). Most of the members are quite friendly and if you need help, PM me.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Hey n00b!*Takes bite* Mmmmm gotta love that late night n00bie snack...

Anywayz welcome,follow the rules,don't get banned (i know someone who has...),be a good n00b and it's all good.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allo, and welcome. Please do me the honour of reading the rules (conveniently posted at the top of this forum) and most importantly, following them.

your friendly mod,

~Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

hey if you need help got a question or need a friend to talk to pm me hope u have fun and dont spam dont double post and read the rules
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. Wallpapers hmm...unfortunately thats the one thing I don't know but anything else you need I can help you with though or if oyu need a friend I am just a private message away. Hope to hear from you. *hands you a white rose*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Larsa Ferrinas Solidor Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:08 AM
    Threads

Welcome noob, don't feed the mods. ~hands out a twinky~ never forget the twinky master
    What is needed besides a twinky and a championship?

Aragorn- Middle Earth Defender.
    Thor- Bowl of Cream
    8 Faces of power:
    o_o o.o O_o O.o o_O o.O O_O O.O
    My time is up. Have fun, and play in the games!
    Bored? come play FE! (browser game, no download necessary!)

Member tallarchangel89 is an unknown quantity at this point tallarchangel89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 03:56 PM
    Threads

My advice, just use existing pictures and just put them on a custom background.
    *****MALIENT*****
    <Lord of the Dragons>

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u want to be in my family just ask!
    Last edited by Lady Dragon; 03-25-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Member Gaiaman is on a distinguished road Gaiaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 08:06 PM
    Threads

Also new can anybody explain why i'm leveling up so fast

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiaman
    Also new can anybody explain why i'm leveling up so fast
    its b/c of ur posting. u gain experience when u post and when u get a lot u level up.

Member Funny_popsicle is infamous around these parts Funny_popsicle is infamous around these parts Funny_popsicle is infamous around these parts Funny_popsicle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TenraiKaze
    I just joined this forum today. I've been making wallpapers for a while...some not so great...some worse...just wondering if anyone who is pro at making these things could give me some pointers. Much appreciated!
    yoi canhelp ya jus im me im a f-in dictionary on photoshop and desktops sigs or avatars

(o")-o(x.x)

Closed Thread

Thread Information