AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: drawing for begginers and experts alike

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default drawing for begginers and experts alike

this thread will be for people who need help on there work or just like to show off their skills.
    if your stuck on a drawing or can't figure out how to draw a certain thing or want to know some techniques for drawing then ask or post your pic and hopefully and artsit from this site can help
    or you can just show off pieces of your work to inspire others

only positive feedback is allowed
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Member SHADA-SMITH has a little shameless behaviour in the past SHADA-SMITH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:35 PM
    Threads

what kind of stuff can i use to make Tinny details in my art..
    hyakki tubatsu umakki

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Soul
    only positive feedback is allowed
    um...how do you expect us to help fix flaws and such in pictures if only positive feedback is allowed? =[
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

i suck at drawing. i hope i get better. to all u ppl who can draw,continue to do ur best!
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    um...how do you expect us to help fix flaws and such in pictures if only positive feedback is allowed? =[
    what i meant was no saying you suck at drawing and stuff like that

and to yumi if you just keep pratacing you will get better so keep at it

and smith to make small details in your art you can either get a special tiny pencil or use a small lead one. Or if you have one of those pencils that only gives of really light marks use that and a normal pencil sharpen them both till there really sharp then use the light pencil to draw what you want, if you make a mistake put paper around your work except for where you wnat to erase so you keep all the lines you want and don't smuge your lines. Then once you have what you want go over it in the dark pencil. thats one way of doing it but i'm sure there are lots more.
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 03-06-2005 at 12:47 AM.

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Soul
    what i meant was no saying you suck at drawing and stuff like that

and to yumi if you just keep pratacing you will get better so keep at it

and smith to make small details in your art you can either get a special tiny pencil or use a small lead one. Or if you have one of those pencils that only gives of really light marks use that and a normal pencil sharpen them both till there really sharp then use the light pencil to draw what you want, if you make a mistake put paper around your work except for where you wnat to erase so you keep all the lines you want and don't smuge your lines. Then once you have what you want go over it in the dark pencil. thats one way of doing it but i'm sure there are lots more.
    so...things like helpful crits are allowed? like...
    i don't really like how this is done...and this could use a little work which...if you maybe did this or that would help...but over all its a nice pick and i like such and such about it
    would be okay, right?
    just not:
    omg how could you draw that that's horrible =O you're the worst artist alive!
    o.O;..i'd feel pretty crummy if someone said that to me...
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SHADA-SMITH
    what kind of stuff can i use to make Tinny details in my art..
    well...try working on a bigger peice of paper, the draw back with that is that it's horribly hard to scan but it allows you more space to make your drawing bigger and add detail where you wish.

like crimson said, use something with a smaller lead or point...there's pencils out there...where the lead is like..almost hair thin!! mine always breaks..ehe..but markers..the micron brand can get really small points too. with that and a steady hand you should get some pretty decent detail work.

another idea would be to scan it in and do the detail work over a computer program like photoshop or so.

that's about all i can come up with.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tiv
    so...things like helpful crits are allowed? like...
    i don't really like how this is done...and this could use a little work which...if you maybe did this or that would help...but over all its a nice pick and i like such and such about it
    would be okay, right?
    just not:
    omg how could you draw that that's horrible =O you're the worst artist alive!
    o.O;..i'd feel pretty crummy if someone said that to me...
    yeah as long as you don't make fun of the person or there work pretty much anything goes except for what the admins ban
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 03-07-2005 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

Ok, I have some of my art up here in the Art Forum, the rest is here, Amatsu-Mitsukai.

Anyway, I need some help. I can't seem to think of my own designes on any character. I was told to keep drawing from pics till I felt that I was better, since I have been very disappointed by this. Is this what I should do? Or should I just wait till I can buy more "How to Draw Manga" books??
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

hmmm...i cant find my art let me do that...>>

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Tsuki
    Ok, I have some of my art up here in the Art Forum, the rest is here, Amatsu-Mitsukai.

Anyway, I need some help. I can't seem to think of my own designes on any character. I was told to keep drawing from pics till I felt that I was better, since I have been very disappointed by this. Is this what I should do? Or should I just wait till I can buy more "How to Draw Manga" books??
    I make designs my just drawing some scribbles and then adding look and feel to it and then re-doing it so it looks good. For example i made one where i just drew three arced lines pointing down on top of each other. I put depth in them and now its like a big U with an oval in it. Its nothing specacular but its something!

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Tsuki

lol, no need to buy those...unless you don't know how to ink or things like that. Anyways, for most of the books that teaches you how to draw manga or anime, they always have practically the same basics. Like drawing the head, and the body. Which is very simple, if practiced. The most important thing to work on for the body is the porportions. And you could that by using two techings that I usually use. The two techniques are the "ball and socket mannequin" and the "spine". And making a design of your own and yours alone might take time. You have to pratcie and try out which design you want. Took me at least 12 years to find my stlye that I like. So I just hope it dont take you that long like me. Yet..the outfit thing is still a problem...^^;

Hope this helps..if you need to know how does those techniques look like, you could PM me about it.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

There are three things that make one character look like your own.
    Hair
    Eyes
    Clothes

I have a character based on me, only with some changes.

In reality I have my hair up in points. The character has it the same way.
    The difference is that my real hair is black. I made the character's hair yellow.
    I have brown eyes in the real world but gave the anime character based on myself red eyes.

See? It relatively easy to do one on yourself. If you know what you look like, and I hope you do, then you won't have any problems except maybe for your hair style.

Or you could always create one not based on you or someone you know. That's a lot easier to draw in my case.

If an original anime character is someone with regular brown hair and blue colored eyes that wore a white t-shirt and jeans then you just need to do this.

Change the hair color and add some of those points at the top to give it a manga look.
    Choose a different eye type and color. Some artists make the eyes wide and have curvy edges. I make mine narrow and with sharper edges.
    Put a logo on those clothes and then make the shirt like black or something.

Once you've done all that you just need a name! That's the funnest part.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really need helpwith my drawing. It's pretty bad. I can't get the eyes right on anything, and the body proportions always seem off. I can't ink either, but I guess that's for when I am able to actually draw. Anyway. Here are two drawings I did. Please help me and tell me how to fix them. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	5889   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shazian.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	5890  
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face

I wouldn't say Im an expert ...yet
    but to the begininers:
    Don't ever Stop drawing, you can't get worse
    if you keep it up
    Here's two of my drawings. Take note,
    http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?i...elspawn7nt.jpg
    http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tsword25gg.jpg

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba
    I really need helpwith my drawing. It's pretty bad...the proportions seem off.
    You seriously wanna get better at art?

Then don't start by drawing anime. Take it from me, it's the worst thing you can do D:
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default question

well i would like to ask what programm is the best to create animation.......
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

i wish i could show off my great pictures...but at the moment that is quite impossible...*sigh* next time i check back i should have them!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba
    I really need helpwith my drawing. It's pretty bad. I can't get the eyes right on anything, and the body proportions always seem off. I can't ink either, but I guess that's for when I am able to actually draw. Anyway. Here are two drawings I did. Please help me and tell me how to fix them. Thanks!
    Ehh... taking an art class would help a great deal...

Anyways, the face should be symetrical when the figure it facing forward... eyes should be directly in the middle of the head... ears should be about... from the eyebrows down to the area of the nose... mouth should be pretty low, or it'll seem like the person has a large chin.. The shoulders should be going down a bit(shouldn't be as broad) if the character is female, or you're drawing a skinny-average male. Hands and feet are usually a big problem with beginning artists.

Ahh... well for tips and such...

I just say take it slowly and work on your problem areas bit by bit...

Tracing figures is a good way to get proportions right... And as for the hands and feet.. I think the best way to master them is just to keep practicing... get a piece of paper and keep drawing hands on it or something...

And I actually need some help on my art as well...

I'd actually like to learn how to draw in different views... like draw someone as if you're above looking down.. Like, head is large and the body is forshortened...

I can do it... but it doesnt always come out very well... ^_^;;

Any tips? =)

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default air look

i think you must put two help lines first...diagonial lines without connect their edges...and then you will have to draw inside the two lines....in the upper the lines will be wide open so the head goes there...while you will go down to continue the body(drawing inside the lines) you will see that the sketch start seem like someone look from above the character....sorry i am not good at english because is my second language but try to undersstand....

i have the same problem with this scene (we must try harder)
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

Here's one of mine, I'm not the best yet I'm still practicing, so tell me what to work on and that would be a big help, thanks guys!

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9...fvjg0131bh.jpg

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

can you people give me your opinion on this drawing?cause I'm not really good in drawing yet....and tell me what is wrong with it...^^;;....cause to me..it just doesn't look nice...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a/SV400028.jpg
    I finish this bout 1 hour I think...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a/SV400026.jpg
    I would be gald if you would tell what is wrong with it!!^__^

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

one thing i can't draw is hands!!!! tips please!!!

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I have trouble drawing the eyes the same shape..I sometimes make a line underneath but it still looks the same...any tips?-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whats the best coloring program for a mac?

Closed Thread

Thread Information