AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: final fantasy

Member hayato can only hope to improve hayato's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default final fantasy

final fantasy music rocks no?
    Get your self ready steady go

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Some of the music isreally good, but I don't like all of them.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Well yeah, all depends which tracks your refering to, Other World rocks alright ^^;

Were there any tracks speficaly you were refering to?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Ive seen like 20 of threads on Final Fantasy but who cant get enough of final fantasy games i mean there the best games out there. Well I like the Final Fantasy 7 Music songs i remember all of them.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i love FF music
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Zelda Freak Master you like FF Music too? Your pretty cool man

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

final fantasy music is freakin awesome!

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

yeah FF music is great

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i love FF music
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did like FF7 music, like One Winged Angel.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The only FF track i've heard someone mention was 'One Winged Angel', now if Terra were to answer this thread she could probally name like the whole OST's for most of the games!

I'm not much of an FFX fan as the game sucked big time and was an insult to the fans but the OST for it was very good, i also like 'Eyes on Me' a slow, romantic song which was pretty good. Also FFX2, another game which i completly hated but had a great OST, 1000 words being my fav track from there and one of the two notable ones!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also liked Liberi Fatali from FF8.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shakujou
    I also liked Liberi Fatali from FF8.
    Gah, forgot that one, how could i!!

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

Liberi Fatali is a cool song that one of my favs

I'm a twit Thenox is on a distinguished road Thenox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 05:50 AM
    Threads

i like rocket man by elton john. was that on ff7 when cloud went into space? lol

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I liked, "Man with a machine gun" from FFVIII... Oh and "INterrupted by Fireworks" was good too... =D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i really dont know any of names to the songs but i love them all

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

I love everything abou FF including the music

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

The music in the final fantasy games is good for the games.

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

it super rocks

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

the great thing about final fantasy music is that it is made ny an orchestra yet it rocks every which way to sunday unlike this song which is off beat it is let the bodies hit the floor

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

gotta love the crystal theme
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

If you like FF music, then you must get the orchestrated versions. Theyre really good.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Final Fantasy music is really great ^__^

Nobuo Uematsu did a wonderful job... yay for him! =]

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

ff music is great

Closed Thread

Thread Information