AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New!

Junior Member Mimi_gal has a little shameless behaviour in the past Mimi_gal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking New!

i am new i started af yesterday i hope to have LOT'S of fun
    i mostly want boys as friends!

*bows to the boys*

BOY'S ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although i'm a girl i think boy's are better

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

*bows* as I was the first to welcome you. read the rules and all that good stuff ^_^ Have a nice day...
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Hello and welocome i sincerely think you'll love it here then.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

hey whats going on i just joined also 4 days ago and i love it so have fun dont spam and dont piss off the mods and dont talk to the computer ones cause they just repeat everything you say so all you will see is what you posted got any questions pm me any time.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!! You seem like an interesting gal to say that boys rock. Well, i might as well be polite and bow back.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

yah same here if you wanna talk some time just pm me and that goes for any girls not dudes unless you wanna be friends.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, and welcome. I hope you will do me the favour of reading the rules and most importantly following them.

Have fun and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me. Hope to hear from you. Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before disappearing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Sexist newbie!! *eats*

Welcome, have fun, look around, don't feed the mods, and hide your blanket if Ami~chan comes running in here. *hands her a stuffed zebra*

Junior Member ??? is on a distinguished road ???'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:07 PM
    Threads

Default ...

yo im also new and hope u d.o have lots of fun

Banned Forum / Chat laogamer can only hope to improve laogamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:35 PM
    Threads

Exclamation wow!

"ooh someone that is honest i like"

welcome to AF
    read the rule and follow them
    most important- have fun
    -bows back-

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, welcome to the forums. I am Ami-chan, the self-proclaimed blanket thief. *steals blanket* Anyways, have fun here, and post alot. But NO SPAMMING!!! Use the edit button and love to love it. And fear the mods, for they will burn you alive.
    PM me if you need anything.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Well i will gladly be your friend

Senior Member Blackthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Blackthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

welcom if you need help talk to me if u want im a guy and i have been playing for a couple months
    The darkness is all around you, it slowly takes your mind, the darkness is now your master and power is on your mind.

Spread you black wing, cover the world in shadow, accept the darkness or feel the presure of the thorns.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Welcome you will make lots of friends here and i hope you have fun. And dont get eaten lol ok. Well it was nice greeting a new person to the website and i hope you injoy or stay here lol

Member ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun has a reputation beyond repute ']['rigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2005 12:47 PM
    Falling........ I Got Pushed And Nerver Hit The Ground
    Threads

Welocme Dude I Joined Yesterday Too

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

welcome everybody tat is new..if u want to be mai friend jut pm any time?..

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Vex is on a distinguished road Vex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 03:34 PM
    Threads

Default Hey

Hey new here, i'v already had a battle, won of course, heh. i love it!!!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Larry is on a distinguished road Larry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 10:55 AM
    Threads

hey i'm larry and i'm new i don't wanna sound cheesey but i wanna make loads of mates.

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Welcome my friend I hope you have fun

Member jeff2 is an unknown quantity at this point jeff2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 06:58 AM
    Threads

welcome to af, but as a new member, i suppose if you break any of the unclearly labelled rules you will be banned instantly...Good luck to you. I hope you last longer than i did...have some rep points for luck. *wink*

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Ivan The Mexican has a little shameless behaviour in the past Ivan The Mexican's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 02:08 PM
    Threads

helo

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Ivan The Mexican has a little shameless behaviour in the past Ivan The Mexican's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im new tu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how ar yuo

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

You guys need to chill on the spamming or your gonna get in trouble

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information