AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When bad things happen to GOOD people

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWolf
    heh u seem like me. I harldy ever do anything wrong but 1 slip up and ever1 is on ur ***. I cant do 1 bad thing wit out ppl trying to put me down.
    It's because those people who cut class have been doing it for longer than you, and anyone who would try to stop them has given up.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

hmm i guess that makes sense

i guess i jus stick wit my quiet, nice, boy thing

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

These past two weeks have been the worst. I've lost some of my school supplies that are very important. A lot of good has been happening, but the bad follows it. And now my wrist hurts like it got burned badly. X_x X.x Xx;*Long story*

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

When a friend gets mad at you over somthing stupid. When two very ANNOYING girls ask you do you have a sister in this class when they know the answer. When my gym teacher says "O.K. class find a partner." and my friend isn't there but then someone is nice and says hey I'll be your partner.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

this year i did not have a day like that but 2 weeks long. furst it was my car than my job than school than a girl i like. it was one right after a nother. it suck i wish there was some way i could do something to make that up. but i cant for me with good is fallowed be a lot of bad stuff. that is the way it is. it sucks but that is life so nothing to do about it but move on. life sucks but we all live on
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Mother of Immortal Sons WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova is infamous around these parts WarGoddess_Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:40 PM
    Threads

One day when I was getting ready to go to school I realized My dog ate my library book, so I decided to look to see if he ate anything else while I was a sleep. Well need less to say I found that he ate the 10 page report I had written of Alternative Rock. I had just spent the better half of a semester writing this report. I couldn't belive this my report was destroyed and all the research I had was gone to. Well smart me I saved the report and the articles to a floppy disk and quickly put it into my computer to print off another copy. Can you guess what happened. I got an ERROR message that said my disk was not formatted. I tried the disk on 4 computers and still couldn't get it to work. My business teacher tried and ended up deleting my ENTIRE REPORT.... I could have died then and there.
    "Mercy for the Vanquished is the luxury of those
    with strength and the power to contemplate the mortality of War."
    My loveing husband: Lysander Cyric Korvein

Closed Thread

Thread Information