AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: InuYasha Fanfiction: Sesshomaru's New Beginning part 2

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Default InuYasha Fanfiction: Sesshomaru's New Beginning part 2

Fan Fiction: Sesshomaru’s New Beginning part 2

I shed tears in despair as I realized what kind of situation I was in. I looked at Kagome; she was scared to death. Everyone was shocked. Inuyasha fell to his knees and started to weep. Jaken stepped off while no one was paying attention to him. I saw that this was my chance to carry on with my plan. I quickly wiped off my tears and sped towards the dark forest, Kagome behind my back.

For a while they did not notice that Sesshomaru was gone. “ Inuyasha! Sesshomaru has run off with Kagome!” Miroku said, hoping that Inuyasha would go after her. Inuyasha wasn’t playing to attention to him. Shippo started walked over to Inuyasha, then he begun hitting him, “Inuyasha! You have to go rescue Kagome now! Who knows what Sesshomaru would do to her?” Inuyasha deliberately stood up, “ I’ll take care of this…” he said. Sango glared at Inuyasha, “ Your going to need our help, you can’t do this alone!” Inuyasha heard what they all said. He started to follow Sesshomaru leaving the others behind…

Sesshomaru stopped when he reached an abandon cave entrance. The entrance was beautiful; it had a small waterfall coming down the entrance, wild flowers growing on the side, and a relaxing breeze that blew through the air. “ Inuyasha will be looking for you soon…” I said quickly and silently. I threw her down on the bed of flowers. She barely stood up. Could I have thrown her too hard? “Se…Sess…Sesshomaru I’m sorry about Rin.” Kagome said, looking at the ground. I turned my back to her. “ Your concern means nothing to me girl. Rin is dead soon will you…” I replied. Kagome looked up and stared angrily at me. “ But why must I die…what have I ever done to you?!” She shouted. I turned towards her, “ You made Inuyasha weak! I recall him falling in love with a priestess, Kagome are you not the one he so desperately loves?” I yelled at her. She didn’t talk back and slowly walked into the cave…

Inuyasha was following my scent. I drew my Tokijin and allowed my weight sink it down. Inuyasha stood opposite of me. “ Inuyasha…I know I’ve tried this before but my plans will succeed this time.” I said to him. Inuyasha was not like I’ve ever seen him before. He was staring at me, miserable, suffering. I knew my plan was working now. Inuyasha replied, “ I know you want the Tetsusaiga…I don’t know if I’m willing to trade.” I turned around, “ Then I shall destroy that girl…” I said without compassion. He then turned back, “ I’ll be back with a plan the next time.” Inuyasha said. I sheathed my Tokijin back.

I walked into the cave. Kagome was sitting there hiding her face crying? I saw her as Rin. I paced towards her, when I got close I kneeled down. “ Kagome are you alright?” I asked her. She looked up confused. “ Sesshomaru are you…asking how I feel?” she said, puzzled. I nodded my head once. “ It’s not like I care…just curious.” I told her. She replied, “ Well thank you. I feel alone and scared, I can’t believe that I’m even talking to you…” I stood up, “ I’ll get you something to eat…” I said with a smile, walking out the cave.

Kagome was now alone again. “ Why is Sesshomaru acting like this?” Kagome puzzled…
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Arrow ...

Eh...Interesting. I wasn't crazy about InuYasha not doing anything when he caught up with Sesshoumaru. And I was a bit disappointed that you didn't try to make the story look like a real one, but interesting all the same.

Junior Member Espeon_Angel is infamous around these parts Espeon_Angel is infamous around these parts Espeon_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 04:01 PM
    In the darkness protecting those of good soul
    Threads

This fanfic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *gasps for air* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting ^_^! Keep up the good work ^_^!
    I will await for the day when I will be able to shed the same amount of your blood as you made me shed tears that never ceased...

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

It is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eery interesting
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information