AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gummi bear makers in trouble.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, my view on this can be summed up in a nice short 2 points...

Gummi Roadkill - retarded idea
    Hippie Response - god-awful retarded dim-whitted, I'm gonna run out of vocabulary before I'm done, but you get the idea...

PETA is a bunch of !@%@#& retards. Anyone who would sacrifice their life for a deer or a tree deserves to be killed. Again, the PETA philosophy can be summed up in only 3 points..

Save the trees
    Save the animals
    Kill the babies

How can someone like that even be considered worth listening to?

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

if a child is gullable enough to believe that those new gummies is road kill.... well.... how does candy look like roadkill? they would have to make candy guts come out of the candy.

and, usually children that young wouldnt know how to drive a car and run over an animal to eat XD
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

~*Lonely Angel*~ Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 04:37 PM
    Threads

This is just pathetic....PETA has serious issues and they need to be smacked, I agree with Reiko on this one, if a stupid little brat is going to go out and pick up a dead raccoon and eat it then its their own damn fault....

PETA is nothing but a group of sadistic back stabbing hypocrits anyways...did any of you see how they were caught killing puppies/kittens and throwing them in dumpsters to close buisnesses down? I was disgusted upon finding that...these people are just messed up...

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/petaKillsAnimals.cfm this is incredibly sad so don't go here if you are weak of heart. This is just to show you how sick these people are....
    Last edited by Shattered Essence; 12-17-2005 at 03:45 PM.

What Type Of Girl Are You?

You are the loner girl. You have reasons for being a loner. You know people talk about you and it may seem like people don't like you but sometimes you can tell they don't want to but are pressured into it but it still hurts you.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Ok how come everything these days is so restricted and bad for kids? Some kids think it as just candy nothing more. Lots of things r blamed on products because the ppl have no other excuse but to blame the mishaps on products.......how pathetic

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

this is sad. why the hell would a child eat Roadkill of the dirty ground in the first place. thats just wrong i want my gummie Roadkill.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Closed Thread

Thread Information