AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Broken Heart......

Junior Member karasu13 is an unknown quantity at this point karasu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Down the rabbit hole, in a tin can, playing Evil Zone and DDR
    Threads

Post Broken Heart......

Ok, I know everyone here has had their hearts broken at least once in their lives. Here's where you can share your story, and let ppl try to make you feel better about it....
    The last time I had my heart broken was when I really liked someone, but didn't know that he already had a g/f....
    "Don't get mad, get even."
    -Aerosmith

"Stop! Stop! The candle is singing!"
    -Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

ZIM:"GIR! Self-destruct!"
    GIR:"FINALLY!!"

DIB: "Wait! Chickenfoot! You're not a freak! You're just stupid!"

Long live Linkin Park, the hottest band in the world!

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Im glad that there are girls like you around, a lot of girls i meet just strongly assume that i have a g/f already, so they kinda ignore me.

-------------
    To cut a long story short. This girl liked me ever since we met in elementary school. Though I was too young to care about love back then, so i would ignore her a lot. But in high school, i realised that i do like this girl. But after elementary school i had moved to an all boys school, while she went to an all girls school. Then after at least 2 years of not seeing her, i decide to think of a way to tell her, but then i remembered back on the last day of primary school she said "This is the last time we will see each other so...good bye."....at the time, i thought it was a casual farewell before heading off to high school, but now that i think of it...i think she actually told me to go away.......ignored her too much i guess.

I learnt a good lesson from that experience; dont wait around, chances fade away so quickly.

For fun, some Theme songs for this situation:
    "Delta Goodrem - My Big Mistake"
    "Good Charlotte - Predictable" (mainly the climax of song)
    "The Streets - Dry Your Eyes Mate"

Junior Member nick4.0 is on a distinguished road nick4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 01:59 PM
    Threads

Default heart brakes

girls just assume that if a guy hangs around a girl they r goin out. i mean it is nice to get the notice but you gotta draw the line somewhere!
    we need more truhfull girls like you around at my school.most of the girls at my school assume everyone is dating someone. they're really preppy.my last girlfriend broke up with me after the valentines dance at school.girls are getting way way too obnoxious!

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Well them good old days huh?...Well I liked to girls that liked me back...I did so many things to make them feel that I like them. Well it ends sad...i guess. I was to late to make my decisition and lost them both...
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by karasu13
    Ok, I know everyone here has had their hearts broken at least once in their lives. Here's where you can share your story, and let ppl try to make you feel better about it....
    The last time I had my heart broken was when I really liked someone, but didn't know that he already had a g/f....
    I don't mean to sound heartless and uncompassionate... but you can't have your heart broken from a crush. I know how you feel, because I've had the same thing happen to me, but something like that goes away after time. It doesn't hurt as much as you might think it does.

I've been heartbroken, and it feels a lot worse than you could imagine... especially when you've been together for so long, and you think you love the person, and you find out that they've been cheating on you. [well there goes my story]

You feel pointless, hopeless, and completely crushed. I personally felt like I wanted to die, and thats when... I'm not gonna say it, there may be... younger people here, I don't wanna scare them. I'll just tell you that it sucks worse than anything in the world. Being heart broken... is not fun, it's... it can be very deleterious on both your heart and your body, depending on who you are.

Karasu13, believe me, you'll get over it, you'll find the right person. This is nothing to worry about, 'cause there's always gonna be someone, even if its not right away, I'm sure you'll find the right person.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 02-24-2005 at 06:09 PM.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

i think that love is a harsh thing to learn..even if i nvr had the experience...

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I've had my heart broken many a time. I have the awful habit of falling in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way about me; I hang around them, and I'm their friend, when I secretly long for more.
    Ok, a few years ago, I REALLY liked this guy, let's call him Alucard (hehe... I love Hellsing) We were best buddies; I enjoyed being with him so much, and I was in love with him. I doubted he felt the same way about me, but I decided to ask him out anyways. I wrote a letter, and I kept it in my pocket until I would see him that day. Then, during lunch, he came up to me and handed me a letter. I opened it and the first few words I saw cut my heart in two "My dearest Megan..." He started explaining how I was one of his good friends, and I gave good advice, and so he wanted to know if this letter sounded good to give to Megan, my best friend, because he loved her.
    I ended up telling him it was a great letter and that he should ask her out; they were my friends, and I really didnt want to stand in the way of their relationship. I was hurting inside, but if they were happy, I should try to be happy for them. My heart was in pieces though; I didnt know how I could ever put it back together.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

That's sad... That really hurts, just reading that, I'm getting that old "heart break" feeling. I'm so sorry. The pieces of a broken heart are so hard to find after something so painful, and I would know. One bit of advice, don't give up on love, 'cause when you find the right person, everything is perfect. A broken heart can always be mended. Even when you want to give up on love, you should never turn your back on it. The two best parts of life are love and death. Living with just one wouldn't be very fulfilling.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

that sucks, i hate guys that do that....but as for me, i had a broken heart pleany of times before in the past, (some of it was just stupid crushes) but my last was the wrost realtionship i ever had, b/c all of the broken promises and all the lies that guy coused me....
    about a year ago i went out with my ex b/c we knew eachother from school and we both knew that we liked eachother after a year, well, after i started to go out with him, he was starting to be "perv" around me, i did talked to him about it...but he just dident listen at all and he just kept on doing it, till about 2 months later our fights started on the most stupidest crap, and i loved him so much that i kept "holding on" to him, till that night on the 28th of January of 2004, i called him on wondering why he dident call me, and then he told me from strieght on that he wanted to break up with me and ive asked him why, but he lied b/c he was going on a mission trip (b/c he was one of those annoying christan missionies) and my heart just SMASHED into the floor...i dident think....i dident cry....all i did was sleep.... but the next day my best friend called me about that night and he told her through AIM that i broke up with him b/c i wanted to get "layed", i swear he was such a poser and a lier....and after 3 days i fanely realized all that he did to me and ive just cried that one day.....and also had a fight with my mom >_<
    then about not talking to eachother for 3 months he found my AIM sn and started to talk to me, he played with my mind so much that he made me belive that i was his g/f, but everytime ive asked him back out, he would had a excuse on a "no". well then went on for a while, till i met my best friend's best friend (kinda funny to say that) who lived in V.A., ive met him before 2 years ago and never really talked till october of 2004 and after knowing him alot, i told him what was going on, then he tryed to help me on not letting me ex get to me, then in new years morning, i talk to me ex "NO MORE" then signed off, blocked and deleted him and then block his phone numbers......i was so upset on doing it, but thats what i had to do......

having someone breaking your heart then playing with your mind really sucks.....he just used me to get around....and i hope i wont get another guy like that....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by g0d_of_death
    I don't mean to sound heartless and uncompassionate... but you can't have your heart broken from a crush. I know how you feel, because I've had the same thing happen to me, but something like that goes away after time. It doesn't hurt as much as you might think it does.
    OK, try this one :
    The guy who I thought was "the one" ended up dumping me for someone else.
    I don't see them, but it still hurts just to think that I was so stupid to have thought that he would stay with somone like me.
    I still love him, even though it's been about 4 months since he dumped me. I guess I should wait until someone whose actually worth it comes into my life, but it's so hard to find anyone who would really love me for who I am these days....
    P.S. hope you guys like my sig.
    Last edited by karasu13; 03-07-2005 at 11:35 AM.
    -Aerosmith

-Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

I had my heart broken when my friend moved away to somewhere elso
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Junior Member Chilly is on a distinguished road Chilly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads

I can't say I have. >_<

I don't even know when you are suppose to be "in love". The world is so confusing lately. >_>

+++Its A Bit Cold+++

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly
    I can't say I have. >_<

I don't even know when you are suppose to be "in love". The world is so confusing lately. >_>
    I see what you mean, most ppl "fall in love" w/someone cuz of the way they look. They don't realize that true love is that overwhelming feeling of happiness you get when you're with someone, not how horny you get when your with them.
    I just wish I could find someone who I feel that way with....
    Last edited by karasu13; 03-14-2005 at 08:43 AM.
    -Aerosmith

-Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

Junior Member kali is on a distinguished road kali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2005 01:17 PM
    Threads

I personally don't know heartbreak, cuz I don't care that much for love, but I have seen it. I have seen someone fall madly in love with a person, and then that person broke her heart, to where she felt like dying. She was a wreck after he broke up with her, and she's still miserable. Now, I guess she's feeling a little bit better, cuz she's looking for someone, but that may just be her way of dealing with the grief she still feels after that happened to her. I have given her a shoulder to cry on, and I always will, but Karasu13, honey, don't look too hard, you know, as well as I do that most men are idiots, and the good ones are all hiding under rocks somewhere. Keep looking, but don't look too hard. And if you need to use my shoulder again, I'm right here.
    The Goddess of Death is actually very friendly, if you get to know her....

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

Heartbreak takes a heart.. dont get me wrong here, but to be emotionless when it comes to the after effects of "love" has its benefits. True love is something you never fall out of, so, if you stop loving the person, just realize, you never really did love them. I have broken someones heart before though, and yes, im a jerk i know, but sometimes things happen beyond your control.

Love itself... its used too freely in this day and age, its a commonplace phrase that girlfriends and boyfriends say to each other, it rarely implies that true connection anymore.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I've had my heart broken a couple of times...
    1) a friend went out with me only to get to my best friend. He told everyone else but me.
    2) I went out with a guy who just ignored me whenever we went out together unless we were really drunk. Basically he kept me hanging for about 6 months never really letting me know what was going on..I guess we just drifted apart. It took me almost a yr to even think about guys again.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i've broken up with a few girls but never had my heart broken. the last few times i broke up with a girl at school i'd just walk on and forget about it in a second. i think that was the thing that got a rumour around that i was a goth... i guess that was the only accurate rumour about me.
    ever since i've been Lady Yuna's B/F, the thought of not being with her has really started to worry me. she's the first girl i've ever said i love and i really would do anything for her.
    also i've missed talking to her for the last 2 days and i never thought being without someone could hurt so much. i never want to find out what it would be like to go on without her so i just hope we'll stay together forever

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, you all seem to have a pretty good grip on what's going on these days, as far as "love" goes. It is true, however, that ppl usually just say that they love someone, without even really knowing what it is or what it means.
    -Aerosmith

-Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

I strongly hate where i live. its a nice place full of skaters where i fit right in but... there was this one girl.yea i fell in love wit her, but then she was just useing me to get friends and crap. She Was really pretty and she dumped me on the spot when she had the friends she needed.*sigh*i wish some one will jus like me for who i am not what i am......

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like your story!! ^^ *Rep for you*

...hopefully you'll watch for the signs of that happening again next time.

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    I strongly hate where i live. its a nice place full of skaters where i fit right in but... there was this one girl.yea i fell in love wit her, but then she was just useing me to get friends and crap. She Was really pretty and she dumped me on the spot when she had the friends she needed.*sigh*i wish some one will jus like me for who i am not what i am......
    thats a sad story
    people are often like
    that you give them one finger
    they take youre hand its really mean
    i had a boyfreind
    he wass really nice buth ine they he just
    disaperd i never sa him again

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats sux i hate peps like that ><

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

yea me to
    well to all the people
    who have bin true stuff like
    this i can give you one advise
    be strong and dont linger in the past
    thats all i can say ^^

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats a nice thing to say. ^^ ...Its always great to see people coming out of bad situations, and then telling people about it so they wont do the same. *reps if i can*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats real good advice but that happen to me about a year ago. im way over it ^^ i dont hold on to things usually but thats about the only one i did

Closed Thread

Thread Information