AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts, the RPG

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

"Oh, umm hey guys er....i have ti meet Wakka we r exploring the cave by the waterfall, so ummm see ya." Tidus runs as fast as he can not looking where he was going and ended up at Riku's place. Tidus knocks on Riku's door.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

Sora smiles at Hikari and looks back and forth between her a kairi.
    " So how are you today Hikari? I havent seen you around very much but i hope youv been doing well."

He watches Tidus run off and then he looks down at the bush and sees his red rod right there under it.
    "HEY TIDUS!!!!.............. oh well hes gone. Im sure he will figure it out sooner or later."

Then he walks over to the shore and sits down , splashes the water a little and looks up at the clouds passing by.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

"I've been around, but you haven't been paying attention," Hikari said in a rather cold voice, though she didn't mean to. "You've been paying too much attention trying to find KAIRI's world..." she added.

When Tidus suddenly ran off the way he did, she blinked a little and shook her head, wondering if he left because she came along. He did seem to get scared or something when he noticed her.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After hearing Sora's faint yell in the distance Tidus leave Riku's house and goes back to the beach where Sora, Hikairi, and Kairi are. " Oh, u found my Practice Pole thx Sora." Tidus also notices its by Hikairi. He cautiously approaches it and bends down to pick it up. He grabs it and starts to walk backwards normally. "Well, I got so now i guess ill go train wit Wakka see ya." Tidus feels more comfortable wit Hikairi since she didnt attack him back there."Oh yeah Sora when r Riku , You and Kairi setting sail ? I wanna throw a party b4 u leave."

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually im not quite sure when were gonna leave, but you might want to ask riku about that because im ready whenever he is. we only have a few more preperations and then were done.then he turns to Hikari.
    "Hey hikari your not from around these islands either are you? do you want to come with us because im sure that your eagared to go back to your real home?"
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari was looking at Tidus in a confused sort of way when he acted cautious around her, and she lost her temper slightly at this point. "Tidus!" she snapped. "I'm not going to bite you!" she informed him, crossing her arms, an angery look on her face. Sure, she didn't seem like a normal girl at times, but it didn't give people the right to automatically fear her.

Shaking her head a little, she looked at Sora, her anger disappearing a little bit as he spoke. "...I can really come?" she asked, a small smile crossing her face. She had been waiting a while for one of them to ask her.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Oh, um sorry im jus all worried bout wat i saw last night."Tidus explained to them bout wat he saw.And thats why i was cautious around u. "so sorry if i had offended u."

"Sora, i jus came from Riku's house he wasnt there. I wonder where he is."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari kind of flinched a little, eyes slightly narrowing. "What did you say? A man in a cloak? You...didn't see his face, did you?" she questioned. If he was here, that would mean that this island was probably going to be attacked. Swallowing a little, she placed her hand over the pendant that she wore around her neck, looking very worried now.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

"Oh of course you can come with us! Your from a different world too right?" She turns to Sora," We should look for her world too!" She yells in excitement of finding other worlds. She looks back at Hikari and notices that she is looking a bit pale. "Hikari, whats wrong? You don't look to well."
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I...No, it's nothing," Hikari murmured, snapping back to reality as she dug herself out of her thougts. "Anyway, yes...I'm from a different world, though I don't think that I should be returning there," she admitted. "...Thank you for inviting me along...It means a lot to me," she whispered.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Tidus ponders to himself " I guess I'll always be on Destiny Island. I wonder where my home is." Tidus now talks aloud, " Hey guys well i am gonna go find Riku or train or something to keep busy so c ya." Tidus walks off toward the other side of the island and yells out to Riku. " Riku!.....RIku!!....RIKU WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She turns to Sora "So lets see we have Hikari, you, me and Riku....doesn't it seem we are forgeting someone?" She says hoping he would get that we should take Tidus with us. Sora gives her a blank look. " Tidus!! We should take Tidus! You heard what he said. He obviously wants to go with us."
    To slip away, fade away.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Waka and Selphie also cant leave them

IC:Well, Riku is nowhere to be found i guess ill head back. Tidus approches the group. "Hey did u call me Kairi i could swear some1 called me." Tidus then looks at Hikairi and walks over close on her.He looks her dead in the eye and says " Hey do u know where Riku is?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You didn't find him?" Hikari asked softly, frowning a little. Without a word, she turned and headed off towards the tree that housed what the islanders called the 'secret place'. "This is where Tidus saw that cloaked figure, right?" she asked herself, crawling in.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hmmmm, she seemed sad to know that i couldnt find Riku...hmmmm......nah." Tidus takes out his practice pole and ask Sora "Hey would u like to practice Sora jus like the old days." Tidus twist the pole then does a little sword handling.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sora smiles at kairi.
    "Ok Kairi we can take Tidus and Hikari with us."

He sighs to himself a little.
    "I guess ill go make the raft bigger and ill get some more food for the trip. See yall soon"

Starts walking away and waves to them.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kairi start laughing. "Well Tidus, I guess that means no; or maybe he didn't hear you. I doubt it though." Wait Sora was supossed to spend tim with me now "Sora!," He turns around because he faintly heard his name. She starts running after him leavind Hikari and Tidus alone together. "Wait Sora I'll help you!" She yells trying to catch up to him.
    To slip away, fade away.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Hikairi is at the Secret Place.

IC: Tidus sits down. " Alone again *sighs* well i guess ill go practice my new moves i learned." Tidus gets some sticks and shoves them into the ground. "OKay here goes my "Slice and Dice". Tidus runs through the sticks slicing. Okay now for my *Spiral Slash*." Tidus runs toward one very thick stick does a carwheel then and twistback flip while in the air then comes down wit a slash. The stick appeared undamaged but it had a been knocked over." If i had a real sword i could of split that thing in two." Tidus said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari sighed some, looking around. The cloaked person that Tidus had spoke of wasn't here, but...A door? The girl's curiosity got the best of her, and she headed towards the door, placing her hand on it. "This was the door...The door that I came out of," she whispered. "I got here using this door, right? I can't remember," she sighed, backing away from the door.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sora smiles at Kairi and walks slowly along the beach with her towards the raft . He turns his head and looks at the her and the sun setting in the backround.

He thinks to himself, " she looks so perfect in the sunset , and i wonder what shes thinking right now."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kairi looks at the sunset. Then looks at him. She grabs his hand and stops to look at the sunset. "We should just stay here and and watch the sun go down." She looks at him and smiles,"We can do the work tomarrow." So she puts her head on his shoulder and watches the sun go down.
    To slip away, fade away.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Huf huf huf.....geez thats one tough stick, i used my attack 7x and it has only been dented. Even my pole has cracked wacking at this damn thing." Tidus finally realizes that the stick he has been hitting is actually a royal blue colored pole covered in dirt, mud, and see weed. " No wonder i could break this thing." Tidus touches it. "Wow, its so hard is it metal?" Tidus washes and cleans it off in the ocean. While washing it off he sees a Blitzball in the ocean and runs out to it wit his new pole.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a moment, Hikari pushed on the door, trying to get it open. It was useless to do so, however, and she sighed. Instead, she began examine the drawings on the walls. Most of them were from way back when, and she laughed a little at the horrible sketches that she used to to.

Member Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point Terminator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads

Could be the best RPG.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: And...You could stop spamming! Don't post here and ruin the RP, Terminator!

Closed Thread

Thread Information