AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's the best console?

Member Xeroxidous is on a distinguished road Xeroxidous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2005 08:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default What's the best console?

I currently have an X-Box and i love it to bits because of it's amazing graphics and the gams on it are not so bad. On the other hand PS2 graphcs are abit lower then X-Box but ppl say that the games on PS2 are better. I have to admit that some games r better then the X-Box but when X-Box 2 come out i think it will rip PS3.
    Last edited by Xeroxidous; 02-20-2005 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Couldnt get my sig on

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I don't like X-box.. because of its look, games, and dependabilty (can break easier than a PS2)..

So it's PS2 for me... Don't get angry at me.. I'm entitled to my opinion right?

Signature brought to you by Balance.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Last time i heard, Microsoft has continuously used their money to buy off huge game developers to work for them and their Xbox exclusively. Sadly, money makes the world spin, so you couldnt go wrong by getting the xbox2.

Though ive always been loyal to Sony, i also prefer a Japanese company to supply my games, for some unknown reason. And i doubt you will find an FF title on the xboxs.

So i guess its not all about the console, really. When you look at the console, you should automatically look at the games also. The xbox2 can be far superior to the ps3, but what point is there in that if there are no good games to utilise its advantages?

I advise all console buyers to look ahead on which titles are being developed for which console.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aifa
    Last time i heard, Microsoft has continuously used their money to buy off huge game developers to work for them and their Xbox exclusively. Sadly, money makes the world spin, so you couldnt go wrong by getting the xbox2.

Though ive always been loyal to Sony, i also prefer a Japanese company to supply my games, for some unknown reason. And i doubt you will find an FF title on the xboxs.

So i guess its not all about the console, really. When you look at the console, you should automatically look at the games also. The xbox2 can be far superior to the ps3, but what point is there in that if there are no good games to utilise its advantages?

I advise all console buyers to look ahead on which titles are being developed for which console.
    I agree with you, as well. Very true...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey but who knows only time can tell. I think PS3 and the X-Box2 will have games just as good as they can get. And MsAeris I have many friends who have X-Box's since the day they came on the the market and they have not had a problem at all.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well I'm not saying all Xboxes can break easily, Microsoft even stated that the dependability is slightly lower than the PS2's.. And I know a couple of people who's Xboxes had problems and its not because they weren't taking care of it.

*shrugs* oh well.. I still prefer PS2.. slightly because of what Aifa said.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Statistically speaking the Game Cube is the most powerful console of the lot, but considering it's disk format it's not a very feasible console yet in my opinion. X-Box comes in 2nd though i think of it as the first. Being createrd by Microsoft as stated, it is more powerful than most standard PC's you can buy, it is nothing more that a Small PC specifically built for gaming, as i said somewhere else, built with a 40gb hard drive, nvidia geforce graphics card and built in ethernet, the xbox is the future my children!!

And with the release of the Xenon supposidly going to be released in Nomember, that will become the most powerful, although it's rumoured not to have a hard drive, makes me think what it's going to be using as storage!?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, i got a brand new gamecube for AUS$99 ^^

Oh, but now that MsAeris brings it up, i remember hearing a lot of complaints from xbox owners that the console would damage the cds in it, if kept under operation for a considerable amount of time (Which is nothing new to the world of gaming, as i know ppl who leave their things on for over 24hrs (savepoints ^^).) But that was early in its initial release, so they mustve fixed that by now.

But as i said earlier, i prefer games on my console to be of japanese origin. I like their creativity, and will jump at any chance to play an anime inspired game. Besides, i have enough US games on my pc, so the last thing i need is a console version of my pc!

...on that same note, if im completely out of date and namco and square have already released games for the xbox, then somebody slap me.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Alright.... uhhh... my first PS2 broke.... it was the original... the ones that first came out... the 400$ ones... XD

My 2nd ones okay....

My Xbox broke... <_<

FOR THOSE WHO OWN XBOXES BE SURE TO GET YOUR FREE POWER CABLE!!! MICROSOFT IS RECALLING ALL OF THEM!!! HURRY BEFORE YOUR CABLE BLOWS UP AND SETS A FIRE TO YOUR HOUSE!!! Go to Xbox.com and order it... you'll need the manufature date and serial number in order to do so... so yeah...

PS2 is still my favorite...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Alright.... uhhh... my first PS2 broke.... it was the original... the ones that first came out... the 400$ ones... XD

My 2nd ones okay....

My Xbox broke... <_<

FOR THOSE WHO OWN XBOXES BE SURE TO GET YOUR FREE POWER CABLE!!! MICROSOFT IS RECALLING ALL OF THEM!!! HURRY BEFORE YOUR CABLE BLOWS UP AND SETS A FIRE TO YOUR HOUSE!!! Go to Xbox.com and order it... you'll need the manufature date and serial number in order to do so... so yeah...

PS2 is still my favorite...
    -LMAO- that's quite funneh that is LOLZ!!!!111/1/1

**coughs** ahem... well anywho, i got my PS2 when they were first released also, then it gets a price cut like a few weeks after, that annoys me so much, in the end i sold my PS2 as i was short on money but i got a new one back, i traded some idiot kid some rare cards for his PS2 Bahahaha! xD Got my X-Box like a year and a bit ago, so it was pretty cheap and had no problems with it except Halo 2 would never work on it! And it was the damn Limited Collectors Edition of Halo 2 aswell, so i sold that too ^^;

Junior Member Solar_x2 is on a distinguished road Solar_x2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 06:01 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have both ps2 ad xbox.... however, i play my xbox a lot more, although that has to do w/ my game library more than which system is actuallly better; theyre both good.

hopefully soon I will get gta san andreas for my ps2 and start playing it again.
    ¤°{ « sø£àr » }°¤

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh uhh... yeah dont misunderstand... My power cable didnt blow up... I was just sayin.... My mom actually stepped on my Xbox... <_< Shes so... Grrr... >=(

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She did!?... *growls too*..

GameCube is cool for fun kiddy games and RE remakes ^___^

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

GameCube loads the fastest IMO... Xbox should but it really doesnt...

If they just Sold the Xbox's as a computer they would make alot of money... 170$ for a computer with a 30gig harddrive, Pentium 4, etc etc...

I would buy that..

Computers with all that Xbox stuff would be 400$ easy... =)

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I like the PS2 the most because of the RPG's that can be played on it. Gamecube would be my 2nd favorite for the adventure/kiddy type games. I don't have a X-box though, so I can't say much about that.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Xbox is actually pretty kewl... Its just that... well.... Microsoft is like... Stingy..... -_-

Only way to play a DVD is if you buy a 30$ remote... And i think 3rd party remotes are illegal... cuz i've never seen any... o.O

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Umm.. i don't really know what to post at the moment... morning.... sleepy **yawns**

So give this a little read;

Quote Originally Posted by Some article about the Xenon
    [11/02/05 16:42]
    Pre-Christmas launch for next Microsoft console in both the US and Europe according to latest reports

Xbox 2 will be released this side of Christmas in both the UK and US. This is the rumour currently hurtling around the web after trade mag MCV today broke cover with the story that industry insiders have been gossiping about for weeks - although we first reported on chitchat that Xbox 2 would see the light of day in late 2005 three months ago.

Still, in what's fantastic news for gamers this side of the pond, the usual Euro-lag (that we're currently experiencing with DS and PSP) appears to have been sidestepped with a near-simultaneous release being reported for Europe and the US.

No actual date has been mentioned for when Xbox 2/Xenon will hit shelves in the latest cyber-gossip, although we've heard talk of a November release for the next-gen machine from sources currently working on projects associated with its launch.

Whatever the case, Microsoft won't be discussing Xbox 2 at March's Game Developers Conference and it's suspected that the company is currently keeping schtum about its next console, so as not to adversely affect sales of its existing machine.

Indeed, we're not expecting an official comment on the subject until the annual E3 gamestravaganza, which kicks off in mid-May. But as soon as any more rumours are mongered, we'll let you know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Xbox is actually pretty kewl... Its just that... well.... Microsoft is like... Stingy..... -_-

Only way to play a DVD is if you buy a 30$ remote... And i think 3rd party remotes are illegal... cuz i've never seen any... o.O
    Well i know that u have to buy a $30 remote if u have an original X-Box but if u have a chipped X-Box like mi u wouldnt even need a $30 remote. I actually got my remote for free and i sold it to a friend for like $20.
    Last edited by Xeroxidous; 02-21-2005 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Bad spelling

Junior Member Crazy Viking is on a distinguished road Crazy Viking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2005 05:52 AM
    Threads

My favourite console is an xbox, i have it, and love it ^_^ - it has very good graphics and the live is very good. it also have some amyzing games like Halo 2. but im sure PS2 and GC is good too =)

Member krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2005 12:53 PM
    Threads

I personally like my gamecube best because of the original nintendo characters like Mario.

Member krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have a PS2 but I don't play it that much and when I do, I cheat.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dxghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by krad22
    dxghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ...Genius!!!! Pure Genuis!!!!!

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

I've tried them all and have to say Ps2

Junior Member Crazy Viking is on a distinguished road Crazy Viking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2005 05:52 AM
    Threads

Oh my god! krad 22 is really good spammer *intopic* i also like mario but hey, it dont beat Master cheif

Closed Thread

Thread Information