AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is FullMetal Alchemist Over Soon

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 03:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    atlanta, georgia...actually hartwell, georgia (hour and a hlaf away
    Threads

Default Is FullMetal Alchemist Over Soon

I was reading over the synopses for some upcoming episodes of FullMetal Alchemist on www.tvtome.com. It lists the show as only having 20 episodes. that would mean that the show is almost over already. Does anyone know if this is true? Or does the website just not have all the episodes. Cause only 20 episodes would suck. Anyway, if anyone knows please tell me.

one whom I love dearly:Poohnella
    other people i know: Jagan Eye
    (popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    [email protected]
    ^That's me^

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Well, that website is misinformed. There is at least 40 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, but there might be more.

Senior Member Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

There are 54 episodes of full metal alchemist. (give or take 3 or so... I cant remember 100% accurately)
    If it looks like my avatar was made in MSPaint... Well, it kinda was. I have very little graphics skills, am bored of the avatars I made for myself back when I knew how to use fireworks, and didnt want to use someone elses.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

There are exactly 51 episodes, so don't fret.
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yeah... 51 episodes in all... and I'm thinking there might be a sequel... o.O

Mebbe called(spoiler?)... "Fullmetal Aircraft Engineer"...

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

There is a Fullmetal Alchemist movie coming out in Japan this summer.

It is titled Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conquerer of Shambala
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Is it a sequel?? I should look this up... I know a heard about it somewhere... Hmm...

Banned Forum / Chat killicy is on a distinguished road killicy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2005 03:07 AM
    Threads

Damn Peskies!!! If Your So Dman Worried Thers Palces You Can Find It On The Inty!!! frelltards!! Faggotbags!!! I Can Seen All The Eps And The Neding frelling Sucks! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Makes Me Mad!! They Rushed It!! Anyway If You Be Soo Worried Watch It On The Inty. I Kow Like 4 Different Palces You Can Get It. Gezz...and Yes There Actaully Are 51!i Applaud The frelltards. Its Better In Jap Too. The frelling Amrican Version Sucks!!! And I Hate Bush!! Suddam Rules!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You really shouldnt cuss... You'll prolly get warned for that... o.O

But I do know what you're talking about...

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Don't bother MistaCloudStrife, she wants to get banned ASAP. I know because she said that in her introduction thread. ^^;;

I have the Japanese Full Metal Alchemist episodes, but I only watched 26 of them so far. I'm planning to watch all 51 epsiodes by next weekend. ^^

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah i have all of the episodes on 2 DVD-Rs... =D

It was pretty kewl... but i think i liked the first half of the anime more than the last half... It got a little... wierd... well you'll see what i'm tlaking about soon...

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Watched it all ... kinda liked it, except the end ... but it doesn't end in the series but in the forthcoming movie ^_^ Can't wait.

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

i think they won't stop playing it for a while, so yeah. i really do think it will stay around for awhile. i hope so anyway, it is very cool.

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

im must agree with Wizzard...the ending was kind of...well....im not sure how to describe it, but i thought it could have been better......

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

there's no way there gonna take fma from me they've take more crap from me than a thief so if they do i'll take my rage and rant at though bast***

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gohan416....

The series is over already... o.O

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

There are 51 episodes so it won't be over any time soon. Don't worry.
    That's me!

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

I do a lot of studying on animes that I like. I'm not trying to be a know it all, but I just love the show.
    That's me!

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I don't believe it has only 20 episodes, because if it did it would be almost over and that would suck.Btw they have toys.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Erm there are 51 episodes for sure because i've seen them all....the ending could've been a lot better though...About the movie, i don't think its a sequel because i've read about it somewhere and it mentioned that the movie is not a sequel to the episodes.I hope thats not true because i really want a sequel for fma.I've gotten so addicted to it already.Im currently searching for some fma fanfictions.Does anyone here know where i can get some good ones?

Member cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz is infamous around these parts cr1msynt3arz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2005 10:39 PM
    i live everywhere and nowhere @ the same time
    Threads

no!!! im probably on episode 20 of FMA or sumthin but i'll get the box set before FMA is over probably fore my b-day now about the movie is there really gonna be one?

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol...it has 50 or some episodes. And The Wizzard is right about the last episode, it doesn't end there. There will be a continuation in the movie that's coming out soon. ^__^

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yes, series ends at 51 and the movie will (prolly) conclude everything...

Movie takes place After WWI during the holocaust and stuff... I dont think it's going to be the same as the series since... *Spoiler??* ...Ed cant use his alchemy in that world...

Man, that series had a HUGE twist... o.O

Closed Thread

Thread Information