AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who here likes street fighter

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Who here likes street fighter

hey if any one likes street fighter let me now who you think is the best. Personaly i think ryu and ken are the best characters

Crimson Soul: brother
    Geleyal: younger sister
    Ladyanime: older sister
    wish_maker: older sister

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I'm an Street Fighter fan, it was like one of the first games i owned on a console and an old favourite! The 3D incarnations kinda was a disapointment though, even though they have to go 3D sooner or later, i think that there attempts were very poor! Anywho, my fav characters, well Ryu is also one of mine, Sakura, Chun-Li.... that's it i think?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont mind chun_li but i find her attacks annoying and sakura is alright but i always use ryu and ken i sometimes use morgan

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

chun li is my fav but i dont mind ken and ryu
    Last edited by The Lost Angel; 02-16-2005 at 02:13 PM.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

I like street fighter, Ryu thats my character, no one mess with me when im him or i will hadeouken you back to the edo era...I think i spelled hadeouken wrong...
    These wounds never heal...

Member krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2005 12:53 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I like hawk myself

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Im also an old street fighter player. I remember playing street fight II on the snes all day long. 2d street fight will always rule, 3d is too slow.

Ken is the best. I find it easier to do combos when his hurricane kick doesnt knock people off their feet like ryu's. Shoryu-Reppa has always been a great super move for me, and the new hurricane kick super that ken has got in the newer titles is awesome.

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

The SNES street fighters where the best games on it. Another old skool classic! Go Vega ( he is...a womans man and looks awesome!)
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

i have to give it up to the ladies of SF.. Chun Li and Sakura.. ^_^;

Signature brought to you by Balance.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bah, i used to like sakura a lot. But after street fighter zero/alpha 3, they kept making her moves worse. But you still cant go wrong with a 6 hit dragon punch. ^^

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    i have to give it up to the ladies of SF.. Chun Li and Sakura.. ^_^;
    Hey, what about good ol' Cammy, Ibuki and Rose then!? I like using Cammy from time to time also ^^; I havn't played and SF games for a long time though, there's that Capcom Allstars game out now, which is called Capcom Def Jam for some reason so i'll be picking that up sometime soon, it has everys single Capcom character ever made in!! That means i can use Morrigan Aenslan once again -YAY- xD

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

one of the first games i had on the old sega mega drive dont play it any more but i watch the anime movies though

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cammy is alright but if you mess with me and ryu you will loose horrobly and im not joking. my cousin is the best at that but when i challenged him he lost three times in a row. buyt stiil cammy is alright but her attaks suck to me.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

yeah i best wit Ryu and Ken but im horrible with their cousin Dan

well i think thats their cousin

o well but i also like Guile well i dont knoow how to spell it

Guile Guyl

Senior Member Hero is on a distinguished road Hero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 10:39 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    hey if any one likes street fighter let me now who you think is the best. Personaly i think ryu and ken are the best characters
    Dude you like Street Fighters . . . awsome I love it too! Yeah the best ones are Ryu and Ken expecially on teams then DANG! They can kick some butt! And when they go up aginst each other thay put on a very good show although Ryu always wins . . . . almost except for when he is sore or not concentrated.
    I shall not lie while I am a member of this site, I shall protect those that are weaker than myself, I shall not stand by and watch those who can not defend themself be harmed by the power of the wicked, May God grant me the strength to maintain order and may his light shine upon us.

Army and family moved to Journal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude, Dan has to be the worst character in the world. Dont use him!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah he has to be the worst character. i was playing it today and i would have to say that ryu's evil dude (i forget his name) is not that bad either.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

how do u spell the army guys name wit the Sonic Boom

not Charlie

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

guyle

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i thought that Dan was there friend not there cousin

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    cammy is alright but if you mess with me and ryu you will loose horrobly and im not joking. my cousin is the best at that but when i challenged him he lost three times in a row. buyt stiil cammy is alright but her attaks suck to me.
    If i was playing you seriously i wouldn't be using Cammy, then again, i havn't played anyone seriously for such a long time, i rule on beat'em'ups =P

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Guile not Guyle you idiot...The best character on Street Fighter has to be Ryu. Cammy is the most easy character to beat all you have to do is block low.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah thats true but she is still pretty good

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Alot guys only think Cammy is good because she shows ALOT of skin. Plus one of her winning poses where she turns around so you can get a good look at her ***. I dont mind playing with her, just to look at her body.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, Lets not forget about Ken and Akuma. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information