AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which Song Can Be Related to Anime Character?

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Post Which Song Can Be Related to Anime Character?

Ok, guys and girls another question for your. I don't know this is the right forum to post this thread. So, to you all mod, do what you have to do if this thread at the wrong place.

Ok, back the question. Which song you can really related to anime character? It can be any song (Japanese, English, you name it!) and the character can be from any series. So, don't be shy to post your reply here. Please support your answer with your reason why (if you can)

Mine, Nobody's Home -Avril Lavigne >>> Asuka Langley, NGE
    Why? The whole song can be related to her. Although, she's a brat and like to be bossy and don't like to lose, but deep inside, she is broken and lack of love from her parents (watch the series). She have nowhere to go to but herself. She needs love and emotional support (opss i overdone it...)

Ok, I give you an idea, what's yours?

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

I don't listen to music and I only like one song which is shinjitsu no uta. and I guess you use it with friends and stuff like that.
    That's me!

Junior Member DeViLS_dAUghTEr is on a distinguished road DeViLS_dAUghTEr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 01:18 AM
    Threads

i think he first ending theme for naruto suited naruto perfectly and i don't see why they changed it!

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

'Behind Blue Eyes' from Limp Bizkit...i think that it pretty much relates to Shinomori Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin.Its because the song is about the guys pain, and lonliness behind those blue eyes, and i think that's something that can be related to Aoshi....Aoshi is a guy with a lot of pain and lonliness, so he's just like the guy mentioned in the song.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I think "Pervert" dunno who sings it or even if thats the songs actual name but I think it goes well with Keitaro Urishima from Love Hina.
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Senior Member darkmaster is on a distinguished road darkmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 08:16 PM
    Threads

Default hmmm

forsaken by Disturbed from queen of the damned would be a good song for alucard.

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

I can be smart and say that the songs/ or character songs match the anime/character (ex. Sailor Moon theme song). That is obvious though...and surprisingly not always true. I do not listen to a lot of music, but I think Reflection from the Disney movie Mulan can suit any character who hides his/her true self from others and the world.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Sodina i would just like to say that is a very interesting thing you think yet so very true, Most people would never even think of something that deep but then again most people are very emotionall shallow anymore and don't really concentrate on learning about it... Your post has made my day ^_^ thank you...
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 12:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

mmmmmmm, i`d say, the opening of love hina sakura saku-----goes perfectly with narusegawa naru of the same anime XD
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I would say that "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park is the perfect fit to Sukasa from .Hack//. I mean a disturbed teen whose run from all of his, or herif you've seen the final episode, problems that is now desperately trying to break free of the world he/she has been hiding in isn't that a perfect fit?
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default hmmmm gara of the sands theme ...

behind blue eyes would be a good theme for gara from naruto .

Junior Member mozukai_maikeru is on a distinguished road mozukai_maikeru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 09:07 AM
    Threads

Default Songs for anime characters...

Here's a couple songs that I think are appropriate for some anime characters.
    "Creatures for a While" by 311 for Kei Kurono from GANTZ.
    "When Worlds Collide" by Powerman 5000 and Rob Zombie... For the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke.

Mozukai Maikeru
    A member of "The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture"

Junior Member sailor saturn99 is an unknown quantity at this point sailor saturn99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2005 10:59 PM
    Threads

well i do sailor moon music videos and im able to adapt music to any charater and it works very well i would have to say english songs work best
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sm-cd3.jpg‎
Views:	150
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	2473  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default hehe i think this is funny

the llama song is a good song for some character but i dont know which one hmmm.

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*join the frnzy again...

another one pops in me head.... 3 Doors Down - Let Me Go >>> Yamato Kira to Flay Allster
    Why? For those who already watched Gundam SEED, you will know why... for those who didn't, one simple reason they are not matching....

'nough said...

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I dont know
    i never thought of it that way
    ummmm....So Far Away---Inuyasha
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

cutest thing you ever saw 8 yr old rin will become famous soon enough 8 yr old rin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2005 05:05 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Negi
    I dont know
    i never thought of it that way
    ummmm....So Far Away---Inuyasha
    yep i think that matches best...do you got that mv. of the far away inuyasha mv?

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the fray.. again...

man! this thread is so slow! I thought you guys have more ideas on this topic... after two months, is this only thing you guys can come out with? come on... You guys can do better than this!

Ok, this one is the last from me if you guys didn't come out with any idea after this and post it here. Here's goes: Freak - Silverchair >>> Kira Yamato Why? It suit him well 'cause he is the only Coordinator that fights along side the Earth Alliance againts the ZAFT although he have to do it 'cause he want to protect his friends on Archangel...

hmmm... so have any ideas 'cause I'm nearly outta of it...

'nough said...

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

hmmm...
    Shinedowns ~ 45 ~ for Aoshi from Kenshin (maybe Purple rain hmm..)
    Offsprings ~ Come out and play~ for sesshomaru and inuyasha

• Misa family in misa journal

Ultimate Omega enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01 has a reputation beyond repute enigma unit 01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:08 PM
    Threads

'She's got issues' by the Offspring can be related to Asuka out of evangelion, I actually made an AMV (anime music video) about it

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones reminds me a lot of Naraku (Inuyasha). Especially: "I look inside myself and see my heart is black."

Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor reminds me of Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha). I've seen a good AMV of that.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the thread again...

here some alternative song that can be related to some already mentioned characters in this thread. Refer to Thread #15: Linkin Park - Numb >> Kira Yamato to Flay, Thread #18: Five for Figthing - Superman >> Kira Yamato

Ok, what's yours?

'nough said...

Senior Member Kira_luna is on a distinguished road Kira_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

I had to think of a good one, so, Imaginary by Evanescence would really suit Sunako from The Wallflower.
    Give yourself the time you need to be who you really are. You are somewhere just inside yourself, y'know?

Ive got 1 brother, Dyne

Member Awkward chaos is on a distinguished road Awkward chaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2006 06:38 AM
    Threads

I think the song " Lonely No More " by Rob Thomas would be Good For Gaara Of The sands From NARUTO

Full Moon Sways Gently In The Night Of One Fine Day

Full Moon Sways Slowly On The Surface Of The Lake

What a Fool I Dont Know About Tommorow What is Like To Be

Member avrilfan45 is on a distinguished road avrilfan45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 11:42 AM
    Threads

i think so much for my happy ending by avril lavigne would fit perfectly with kikyo from inuyasha she didnt exactly have a happy ending now did she

Closed Thread

Thread Information