AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorate gundam series'

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorate gundam series'

what are your favorate gundam series's,why?
    my favorates are
    1.gundam 0083,its the best gundam series ever!
    2.08th ms team,it was just cool
    3.gundam wing,had a good story line and had good political issues.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 10:12 PM
    Threads

Zeta Gundam: This is probally the one Gundam series with the depest plot. Which is saying a LOT. It has a much darker atmosphere with turely 3 Dimensional characters. And probally one of the best endings of all anime.

Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket: Although it has a short storyline (only 6 episodes) the amount of character development thrown in is mind blowing. This is a genuinely moving story about a young boy and how his experiences change him forever.

Turn A Gundam: Easily the best alternate universe Gundam series out there. With a much slower pace we get instead of a war story, a story about people. This saw the conclusion of Tomino doing Gundam, and clearly we can see his real message about humanity, that it is beautiful.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Gundam Seed Destiny so far is my current fav, i can't really give any reasons for this only that i like it....
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

g-wing need i say more

Junior Member aurafoxsama is on a distinguished road aurafoxsama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2005 12:49 PM
    Threads

Gundam Wing, in my opinion. G Gundam didn't seem all that great, and I haven't really watched Mobile Suit or Seed enough to form an opinion.

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

Well I loved the story line of the orginial series, it was best by far, but the Animation is so poor. I really wish that they would just re-animate the whole thing, they allready have like half the series re-animated becuase of the video games. They should just keep doing that and re-release it.

My second favorite is the 08th MS Team, its in the same timeline as the original, but brings in new Animation and a really good plot and story line. Though there was one part about the ending that has always bugged me...how did Shiro and Aina escape that huge explosion when the Apsalus went down, I am at a compleat loss as to how they did that.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

This is such a hard choice. Honestly I like the entire series...but

The original series is great beause it starts everything...I mean if it were not good than there would be no other series to follow.

I really like Gundam Wing because that was the first series I watched. I enjoyed the storyline a lot.

Gundam X had really well developed characters, and lots of them too.

Gundam Seed has awesome graphics and the last couple of episodes are awesome...I still want to watch more of it.

Much too difficult to choose.

Victim #5 chob is on a distinguished road chob's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

the original MSG has been re-released (re-animated im not sure) due to the 25th anniversary of the Gundam series in 2004.

my fave Gundam series is Gundam X, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny. Does the movies count cos i like Gundam F91 Movie

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

I liked Gundam Wing...

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Member dmgmaster1990 is on a distinguished road dmgmaster1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2005 09:58 PM
    hell on earth were else(its always warm for some reason)
    Threads

Thats easy gundam wing followed by seed
    What has a begging has an end

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

Out of them all gudam wing had the best story,writing,characters,gundams,action and all togethor it was far superior to the others.....
    -The Knight-

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 12:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

mine`s gundam wing-------------XD i love the karasettei.........XD
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

I cant beleive everyone isnt saying gundam wing i mean its very very easy to see its the best.
    -The Knight-

Junior Member mozukai_maikeru is on a distinguished road mozukai_maikeru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 09:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SGI
    Turn A Gundam: Easily the best alternate universe Gundam series out there. With a much slower pace we get instead of a war story, a story about people. This saw the conclusion of Tomino doing Gundam, and clearly we can see his real message about humanity, that it is beautiful.

I completely agree. Turn A Gundam is an amazing story about people and is definitely more focused on Character Development as opposed to developing action. I enjoy it very much.
    I also enjoyed Gundam Wing, another show that had good characters and a strong plot line, add to that some smooth action scenes and you've got a grade-A Gundam series.

Mozukai Maikeru
    A member of "The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture"

Junior Member Yolei is on a distinguished road Yolei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 10:09 AM
    Threads

I only know the Gundam Wing, so it has to be

The True Vampire's Son Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 06:15 PM
    Threads

Yeah.. Turn A Gundam was pretty good. GWing was ok, probably had the better styled Gundams, but as for story... it was politics... who wants politics come on.
    I'd rather watch something thats story continously changes, as does Turn A Gundam.

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

I have never seen Turn A Gundam but heard it had a good story line. But when I look at the pictures of the Mecha...I cringe...they are really ugly and very unappealing. Except for the fact that they have Zaku's, I love Zaku's.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Victim #5 chob is on a distinguished road chob's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

i heard TurnA werent brilliant cos they werent experimenting a new look for the gundams so they quickly released another series to gain back the disappointed fans in japan.the mecha in TurnA aint nice.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 12:23 PM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

i dunno; GW was pretty good; the U.C ones, i liked a lot; G-Savior wasn't too bad for a live action Gundam Movie; but it's difinetly not SEED or G-Gundam, seed was good but it felt too much like another cop-off of the original show, plus what girl who goes nuts and hates kira for a while then loves him-that's just plain creepy; and G-Gundam, the idea of using MS's for fighting over control over earth and space just seems little weird too me, why don't you just go ahead and have a war
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

as i probably stated earlier, i like G-Gundam. death, challenge me to the arena

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 12:23 PM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

no, and pm that stuff to me stupid >.<;
    anyways back to the topic at hand..."Favorite Gundam Series"
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

alright. baka

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Gundam Wing! The storyline was freaking awesome! It had the best action too IMO.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonX
    Gundam Wing! The storyline was freaking awesome! It had the best action too IMO.
    i agree with u 100% ^_^

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i just love gundam wing!!
    heero and relena are so good together!!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information