AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Question? Which band can this be?

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Question? Which band can this be?

Hey people, i wanted to know something! my friend likes a band, and she wants me to guess who she likes,I have been thinking for almost 3 months now and she still wont tell me!she gave me a clue, the clue was about the band and all her fav. songs they sang(meaning this is all from diffrent songs they sang), she took some of the lines out to confuse me can you tell me which band this is?:

i'm holding the rope and taking a fall,
    this world can turn me down but i wont turn away,
    This world cant turn me down, because i'm already here,
    If i jump off a diffrent bridge tell me, will you still follow me?
    Walk a mile just to move a inch now even though i'm trying so damn hard,
    If you woke up in my bad tell me, would you still hold me?
    or will you say, you dont care an leave me standing there?
    This could be the last time you will stand by my side,
    I can feel my soul its bleeding,
    will you fly with me this evening?
    I'll keep you by my side, with my super human mind,
    Welcome to my world she said
    do you feel alive she said?
    its all a bad dream spining in your only head,
    if i go crazy then will you still call me superman?
    throw my life away, and i'm just as worthless as you
    feels like a thousand ways i can fall
    all they gave me was this ticket to heaven
    this is a story of a girl.....

yup thats the song, at first i was laughing my head off cause it sounded so stupid/funny/wierd, but after 3 months you stop laughing and start to get pissed off.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It kinda sounds like "Three Doors Down" But then again the lyrics you listed don't quite match up to the lyrics I have in mind. The song I was thinking of was "Kryptonite".

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well like i said its a mix of diffrent songs they sang! i am going to wait a week or more if you people still wanna post and then i will tell my friend all the answers you people told me!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Oh! If it's a mixture of different songs then it's definantly Three Doors Down. But if you want to wait for other people to voice their opinion, then go right ahead. ^_~

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

yup, its definetly 3 doors down
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

yea that is three doors down. It's just here and there you messed up on the lyrics. The line that gave it away was ' I'll keep you by my side with my super human mind' ^^ I have like all their CD's so i know! Mwahahahaha.....anyway yes it is 3 doors down! -^^-

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Hmm... i'll go with the crowd as i don't like 3 Doors Down that much, i only like the Kryptonite song.

At first i thought i was a Mudvayne lyric
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

You know, you can put some of those lyrics in a google search and put 'lyrics' in it and you can find out who it is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya but im too lazy! but thank you! you people can post your own "which band/singer is this?" and while you people are at it, who is this?( its my fav band):

whats the diffrence?
    of never knowing at all
    and every step i take is always too small?
    maybe its something i cant take

go ahead mix up your fav lyrics and see if we can find out who sings it!

Closed Thread

Thread Information