AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: PSO and Fire Emblem

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default PSO and Fire Emblem

Hey! Are you guys fimilar with PSO (Phantasy Star Online) and Fire Emblem? If so talk about it here! Like about what you like or dislike about these two games! I love Fire Emblem! I don't like the english versions though, Marth or Roy aren't even in them! since most of you probobly have not even played the japanese version of Fire
    Emblem let me fill you on some things about Marth, and Roy. Marth is the prince of darkness , and Roy is the prince of fire. Marth was betrayed by his own people, as well as Roy's nation aswell. Rot was put in chrage of his fathers army because his dad fell ill. Marth does not know why he was betrayed and is preety mad about it! (this is off topic but in smash bros im always Marth, lol) I remember something funny Marth said to this young woman, maybe about 17 or 18, he walks out of his castle and she says, "wow you are very handsome" Then Marth looks over at her and replies "Yes I am, but your not" then he walks off! I guess he is the prince of darkness for something eh? anyway I will tell more later, Now to PSO! I have PSO 1 and 2 for the GC and it is very addicting! i HAD max level and all the spells! I was HUmar i think it is, one of the forces correct? the very first one, anyway, maybe it is HUcast....o well, when i went to my friends house just the other day, we were going to play it together, and right when we were in the middle of the level his dad came downstairs and turned off the GC! he said "ok time to sleep now guys!" me and my friend Hussain were so mad! but we did not find out about how it corrupted our files until the next morning when i got back home! NEVER let someone turn off PSO in the middle of a level, or you will just as unlucky as I. I think PSO is a great game because it is an online game! it is preety fun and addicting, I will talk more about this later! I think I should shut up and post the thread now...(O.o)

RULES
    1. Only talk about these games! or it will be considered spam! and I will Give you bad rep!
    2.talk about what you like or dislike, tips, etc
    3.HAVE FUN!

Now it is your turn to talk
    These wounds never heal...

Banned Forum / Chat laogamer can only hope to improve laogamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:35 PM
    Threads

Default I love the game PSO

I'm a great fan of PSo. I still play it. the game is simple and easy to learn but very addicting. I've been play for 2 years now. Right now my strongest character is a yellowboze hunter named GaMeGod at level 104 on ultimate difficulty. Funny thing is that i Dont have internet for the gamecube and been playing offline the whole time. right now i am working on raising a yellow boze force on level 34. I hope to go online someday!

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

nice! Im a Hucast, the very first male force, i made him have long purple hair, and he already knows all the spells, i raised the chracter up to lvl 34 in one day lol, and his name is Brink, a person from the manga Im making (^.^) he is a skyly! and he is wearing the black and light blue force gown, like go to the Hucast type, then when you pick the clothes, pick the first black, i think thats the one. I will be getting online soon i hope, I will be getting the modem here soon! (^.^)

EDIT: never mind i just checked, it is not racast it is FOmar that the one I am! and now he is max lvl again (O.o) sorry i love that game, its one of the only games i actually play, im not too much of a BIG time gamer...I just enjoy laying back and playing it everyonce in a while
    Last edited by Kenshin Himura (O.o); 02-16-2005 at 03:28 PM.
    These wounds never heal...

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

I used to have a level 110 or so HUmar......my brother turned the Gamecube off while it was saving and the data corrupt.....ugh,all of that hardwork wasted...I had some good rare equipment..oh,and about Fire Emblem,one of the main characters look's familiar to Roy,I think his name is Eliwood,to tell the truth,he's Roy's father.It's a prequel to before the Fire Emblem game to where Roy appears,Fire Emblem:Sword Of Seals.
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 02-16-2005 at 06:10 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Edit:Ignore this....computer messed up and I double posted on purpose.
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 02-16-2005 at 06:09 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

I liked PSO it was a great game, but i can't really say anything about any fire emblem games cause i've never played them. My favourite part was prolly the 2nd episode

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Closed Thread

Thread Information