AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Love or Hate it?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I simply Love it! It's the best game ever!

8 38.10%
  • I Love it to a certain degree.

6 28.57%
  • Its pretty good game.

7 33.33%
  • I Hate it to a certain point.

0 0%
  • I simply Hate it! It's the dumbest game ever created!

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Love or Hate?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Resident Evil: Love or Hate?

Love? Or Hate? Give a reason for how you feel this way about this game.

When I was a child I played a lot of games. One of the games I liked the most was Resident Evil. It has the perfect storyline; the epic battles and characters were simply exhilarating. My feelings toward the game were a lot different from my family and friends. My friends love the game just like me but, my family like my mom thinks it too violent and all that stuff.

I think that Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series. I know a lot of people love the game but hear me out. I feel that the game is now giving you too many abilities. I like it when all you could do was shoot and run. Now that’s scary. Now on Resident Evil 4 you can kick and all that stuff and the game doesn’t scare you at all. If you acan kick and all that stuff you dont have nothing to be afraid of because you can alwaus defend yourself. Now Resident Evil 3 that was scary. To have a big guy like Nemiesis chasing you and knocking you upside the head all over the place is really cool plus once you ran out of bullets all you can do is run. No kicking or punching or using a sword or some crap like that. Wasn’t Resident Evil meant to scare you? What made it scary was the defenceless feeling you get when you run out of bullets. At that moment your running for your life.

To put it simple, Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series and is removing that fear you once had for the game.

But thats how I feel. Please reply, tell me whats in your heart!
    Last edited by Hotsuma; 02-14-2005 at 08:59 AM.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Ive never played the series at all, i might when they release some of its titles on pc. But i remember hearing a lot of my friends talk about 1 & 2 spooking them when they played.

Junior Member Kaworu is an unknown quantity at this point Kaworu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2005 09:18 PM
    Threads

I just love this game serie and i can understand that you feel that biohazard/resident-evil4 is ruining it and that might be so but what if they wouldnt have developed it further and just kept on going in the same old track? its gotta be better than zero... Personally i like the first game the most because of the unpredictible plot and thrilling story-line...
    Death of the self, that is the only absloute freedom...

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

It was a pretty good game, but i didnt think it was anything special

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu
    I just love this game serie and i can understand that you feel that biohazard/resident-evil4 is ruining it and that might be so but what if they wouldnt have developed it further and just kept on going in the same old track? its gotta be better than zero... Personally i like the first game the most because of the unpredictible plot and thrilling story-line...
    Is a good game is just isnt scary anymore. I say Silent Hill is better when it comes to scaring the crap out of you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[Is a good game is just isnt scary anymore. I say Silent Hill is better when it comes to scaring the crap out of you.]
    Hell yeah, havent played SH 4 only but the third one i was to afraid to play alone ..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love Resident Evil Outbreak because you can play online. The first time i played I was a girl name Alyssa and me and these other guys were doing this mission or story or whatever. So we were like at the end and the guy pulls out a grenade launcher and blows me up and the other guys who were with us stomped me to death. I turned to a Zombie and tried to kill the gun with the grenade launcher and he blew me up. Even though I died it still was fun!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guess you dont live in europe cause here we cant play outbreak online, at least what i´ve heard, it really sucks

Hell Bound Soul HellKnife is an unknown quantity at this point HellKnife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 01:47 PM
    Threads

i like 4 its hella tight!! i got it!! its an awesome game!!!

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

the game looks pretty good, i like but im not really gonna get it right now

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

The greatest game ever! Resident Evil: Code Veronica is the scariest one! When I was a kid I was afraid of even touching it lol. But now I find killing the undead fun!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i love all RE games to death
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

My boyfriend jus bought me Resident Evil 4 for Valentines and I LOVE IT... it just might actually be the best RE game thus far.. or ever.. heheh.. They did a wonderful job... i'm begining to get a bit hooked... very very good game... All RE games, I love. alot ^__^ RE ROOLEZ!!

Signature brought to you by Balance.

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

resident evil is a freakin awesome game! i like all the games in the series, but i agree with some of you guys, RE:4 is taking alot of the scare factors brought in my favorite RE game, Resident Evil 2. id give RE:4 about a...9/10, but ill always give RE2 a 12/10.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

All series of games need change... RE needed that. though the first 3 were classics, they had to create a different feel for the game. Sure, zombies are scary, but as the game progresses, zombies have to become more advanced... I'm sure Umbrella experimented on creating smarter zombies... so they think more, and plan stuff.. so its like they're regular people... it makes sense.. Of course RE4 wont be as scary, but it's still a very good addition to the classic 1-3 series... at least thats what i think. I personally like the RE4 feel.. maybe because the first 3 were all playing in my head and i was surprised at the change, and adapted to it..

I've played almost every RE except for Outbreak. and some parts of Code: Veronica.. but those are just fill-ins apart from the original series..

So yeah the first 3 were really good... very scary and junk.. had you on the edge of your seat.... but the series is coming to a close, and it seems they have to put the scary stuff behind them and start ending the series.. bringing the whole RE to a finale... so it should make sense... but hey thats my opinion... I like all the RE games... i have no personal favorite and don't hate any of them.. no matter how different they are from each other...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    My boyfriend jus bought me Resident Evil 4 for Valentines and I LOVE IT... it just might actually be the best RE game thus far.. or ever.. heheh.. They did a wonderful job... i'm begining to get a bit hooked... very very good game... All RE games, I love. alot ^__^ RE ROOLEZ!!
    Your B/F got you a Video Game for Valetines day? no Balloons or Chocolate or Flowers?.....Good Boyfriend lol

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    Your B/F got you a Video Game for Valetines day? no Balloons or Chocolate or Flowers?.....Good Boyfriend lol
    Yes, a video game.. ^.^.. BUT.. along with it came 2 boxes of chocolates and a card.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, a video game.. ^.^.. BUT.. along with it came 2 boxes of chocolates and a card.
    Oh ok well whateva floats your boat. My favorite character on Resident Evil is Alyssa from Outbreak File #1 and Outbreak File #2. Shes hot and she has a smart mouth.

quote: Alyssa " This sewer smells like an old mans ***."
    " Go To Hell!" and etc
    She says alot more but thats all i can remember

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

My faves are Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy... ^__^ classic RE chars. ...Maybe i'll try Outbreak file 1 and 2 sometime to check it out.. =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You should try it.You ALL should try it. You havent played Resident Evil until you play online man, its the greatest. Some of the people are a bit mean sometimes. Like in the game they will kill you or some will help you depends on what type of person your playing with. Its kinda like actually being in the horror of Resident Evil...man thats cool.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I like it quite a lot, Outbreak was kinda dissapointing in the end though. As for my fav.. would have to be Code Veronica and Resi Evil 2 coming in second, although i havn't played Zero yet so i have no opinion on that other than it has impressive graphics. And the 4th, it's out now right..? I havn't played that either but it doesn't look to good to be honest.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    I like it quite a lot, Outbreak was kinda dissapointing in the end though. As for my fav.. would have to be Code Veronica and Resi Evil 2 coming in second, although i havn't played Zero yet so i have no opinion on that other than it has impressive graphics. And the 4th, it's out now right..? I havn't played that either but it doesn't look to good to be honest.
    Zero was okay.. its kinda confusing controlling 2 people but it has its advantages and stuff... i didn't really like the puzzles in it though, too many puzzles flooded the gameplay.. But it was okay.. It was fun for me.. i liked it alot... ..I'm playing the 4th. and i LOVE it so far.. and before I played it, everyone kept telling me that they like it alot and its really good. And well, they weren't lying... I dont know about y'all but i like it so far.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like resident evil 3 alot I like that Nemiesis is always chasing you and whoopin you *** threw out the whole game till the end.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Zero was okay.. its kinda confusing controlling 2 people but it has its advantages and stuff... i didn't really like the puzzles in it though, too many puzzles flooded the gameplay.. But it was okay.. It was fun for me.. i liked it alot... ..I'm playing the 4th. and i LOVE it so far.. and before I played it, everyone kept telling me that they like it alot and its really good. And well, they weren't lying... I dont know about y'all but i like it so far.
    Well lucky you, i don't plan on buying it anytime soon though, i tend not to spend the full price on games unless it's ones i really want

Since everyone was asked for reasons of there answers and mine was kinda lacking in that department i shall do it now;

Code Veronica - This is my most fav out of all the ones i played so far, i found that it had the longest lifespan gameplay wise. Also had one of the best storylines so far i thought continuing with Wesler and looking into the Resident Evil storyline in general. This one kept me busy for a long time and also had Claire, being my fav Resi Evil character.

2 - I thought this was and interesting title with two playable characters, which was an original idea back then but now it's being done to death!! Two main characters being Leon and Claire, with inter-twining story lines and learning more about the Virus' creation. With some nice subgames and extras.

Not too much reasons but enough for now.. ^^;
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Well lucky you, i don't plan on buying it anytime soon though, i tend not to spend the full price on games unless it's ones i really want

Since everyone was asked for reasons of there answers and mine was kinda lacking in that department i shall do it now;

Code Veronica - This is my most fav out of all the ones i played so far, i found that it had the longest lifespan gameplay wise. Also had one of the best storylines so far i thought continuing with Wesler and looking into the Resident Evil storyline in general. This one kept me busy for a long time and also had Claire, being my fav Resi Evil character.

2 - I thought this was and interesting title with two playable characters, which was an original idea back then but now it's being done to death!! Two main characters being Leon and Claire, with inter-twining story lines and learning more about the Virus' creation. With some nice subgames and extras.

Not too much reasons but enough for now.. ^^;
    I like Code Veronica too. You seem like a smart guy who could keep a up a arguement. Do you think Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series?

Closed Thread

Thread Information