AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Soo...im supposed tp introduce myself:P

Junior Member Kaworu is an unknown quantity at this point Kaworu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2005 09:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Soo...im supposed tp introduce myself:P

Dont really know what to write, but i could start with that im born in sweden, not exactly the easiest place to get your hands on anime/manga , to give you hint of the possibillities to watch anime here the only thing that goes on tv is Sailor Moon.
    My favorite anime shows is evangelion and Ghost in the shell(note: not sac ) while my favorite manga is Battle angel alita, though the first manga i read was when my cousin introduced me to DB 4-5 years ago, im only 16 yo.
    Keep it cominig folks and call me newbie cause i havent seen Akira yet ...
    Favorite eva character: Kaworu/Kauro

And pleeaase tell me how this RPG system works...
    Death of the self, that is the only absloute freedom...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also, feel free to add me on MSN!

[email protected]

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Yo nice to meet you! I'm Ami-chan, the local blankie thief. There are rules here at AF that you must follow (or the mods will burn you alive) and they include:
    *no spamming, because it is very annoying
    *NO double, triple or multiple posts in a row. Use the edit button!!
    *have fun
    *post lots
    Well, that will be it. Other people may add to this list, but I think it covers it. Well, see ya around!
    *sneakily steals your blanket*
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hello there newbie! It's nice to meet 'cha and greet 'cha. ^_^

Read the rules, no spamming, post lots, and have fun! PM me if you have any questions what so ever. I will be happy to help.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

wow man ur lucky u got greeted by the girls of this place they must like u

but anyway jus do as they said and you'll be good

the RPG system is not too complex

first off u create a character and ur character is lvl up by when u post

and u must by weapons and items wit rupees.u get rups when u post also

and to fight some1 u must challenge them

but i 4got how to challenge some1 so ur on ur own wit that
    Last edited by AngelWolf; 02-13-2005 at 07:44 PM.

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

hi kaworu.....they have a point.....Akira ish a good anime movie somehow you should get your hands on it.....but anyway feel free to pm me and welcome
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

not a bad thing to be greeted by girls but ya pretty much what they said feel free to pm me
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

TT.TT..i was doing it to be nice........i need friends anyway..i have only two
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

hi, welcome to af. Remember to not spam, read and abide by the rules, keep ur rep up (the red and green boxes, the more green you have, the better. If you get red, you could end up getting ignored), use the thief sysytem only on thief system abusers and spammers, but most importantly, have fun here.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Varon, i gladly be your friend cause i have non here yet , and i dont know anyone except my cousin that likes anime so i can give up on trying to get some of my friends to this site.
    Those girls seem to be out of my league ,

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu
    Those girls seem to be out of my league ,
    *glaring* I hope you're just joking about that.

Anyways, welcome again and don't get banned (not saying you will or anything). XD

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

nah man go for it some

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Aw... so far everyone's been nice to you. How cute.

*eats newbie*

Yeah, so like they said no spamming, or else the mods'll put you on a stick and roast you. Don't feed the mods, either. They'll take that as a bribe and attack you. Don't look 'em directly in the eye, either... they take that as a challenge, and... j/k.

*hands him a stuffed zebra* Just don't spam or flame and you should be fine. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dont even know what youre talking about Angelwolf?..
    i believe i have a friend that is born 11 march, maybe it´s you Nyanko...

Add me on msn if you wish [email protected] with _ between wiklund and 88..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i post waaay too many times but it was on accident

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thought that might be it, lol no hard feelings

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

mods r gonna eat me alive for this i mean total beatdown

Member DemonFoxGirl is on a distinguished road DemonFoxGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2005 10:43 PM
    Threads

hello, im Kim im born in washington *bows to you* the role play thing is diffrent.. i havent really figured it out yet >_< well ill see you around bye
    Bow to me the all mighty KIM!!

My family:
    kikyou7: bigger sis
    Negi: crazy sis

Actionrikkugrl: biggest sis who knows everything!
    therebel:my friend who throws a cream pie at himself
    LadyYuna: my loving aunt
    Dark Foxx: youngest,{crazy} sister

Dark_Misery: Evil Twin
    yamibakura: Big bro
    redi: cute baby sis
    Vampireness: evil crazy sis
    Ami the 2nd: pretty mom
    DemonFoxGirl: insane crazy killer sister (me)

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Angel Wold..an accidental double post I can forgive, but that was far too many to have been an accident.Kaworu, nice to meet you. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post lots, and well...ignore Nya. She knows not what she says!
    I'll gladly take a bribe. Chocolate please!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i seriously didnt mean to do that i dont know how it happen honest to god

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask

Closed Thread

Thread Information