AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Friends/Family? Post HERE!! (Again)

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura (O.o)
    I be in the army! you know how good kenshin can fight! put me in! by the way...like my new sig? It was kinda hard to do...lol! ok I join the army! Macus alexander! add me to the army plz! if that is alright ofcourse!  ありがとう!!!
    ok your in

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

hey cypher i think you over looked my last post well look at that and answer me pleez and also i mean diferences besides gendre. i guess i am now open to more family just tell me if you want me in yours

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Member Oronic has a little shameless behaviour in the past Oronic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2005 08:10 AM
    Threads

wud up
    IF LIFE IS HARD
    EAT A BANANNA

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

Okey Enjio you can be my younger brother and MishidoWasabi you can be eather my other brother or you can be my best friend it does not matter to me. Negi I'm willing to go for your mum if thats okey w/ you. I still need a mum,dad,uncle,aunt,cuzzes and some friends.

• Misa family in misa journal

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

i am already part of a family, but a few friends never hurt anything. any takers.

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

i need a sis
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Myrra's Favourite Brother Cypher is on a distinguished road Cypher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 09:34 AM
    Threads

IMPORTANT: I am quite pleased with the way things are running, and I am still accepting applications for the RF (apps are sent by PM). I am not ignoring any apps, I just go through them and consider each member one by one carefully. So, turn in those apps if you're still interested. I'll be lenient to some.

I am also honored to inform you all that Princess Minako will extend the new Royal Family into a clan. Meaning, the RF can fully expand its empire through RPGs, the chatrooms, and in these forums.

Lastly, I have qualified KazeSniper, due to trust and knowing the rules/regulation of the forums, and as well as being active. The In-processing will be done over this weekend to fully have her accepted as the new Royal Vizer (gaurdian) or any position she wishes.
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

FOUNDER OF THE NEW ROYAL FAMILY OF AF.COM
    Rikku - Myrra - fragile_1 - Ami~chan - KazeSniper

+ BANNER UNDER CONSTRUCTION +

SK/KS - ex.Member of the Royal Family of TMDC. - R.I.P.

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Thx, I should be a good addition, how good i fight depends on the payment, Just kidding, (O.o) by the way, everyone like my new SIG? I think it is awesome, Made it myself!!!! Adobe photoshop I love you!!! lol (O.o)...
    These wounds never heal...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OT: You're sig is too big. >_>;'
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

(-_-) I know...It still looks ok right? I did not really think it looked to big in adobe, but i guess it was....
    These wounds never heal...

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Congrats Bro!! I knew she'd let you!

Kenshin...please, I'm begging you, reduce the size of that sig.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll go advertise now, wait...I'm too lazy.
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Hey gohan ill be your friend if u want
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ladyanime
    Okey Enjio you can be my younger brother and MishidoWasabi you can be eather my other brother or you can be my best friend it does not matter to me. Negi I'm willing to go for your mum if thats okey w/ you. I still need a mum,dad,uncle,aunt,cuzzes and some friends.
    i'll be your friend
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

well ill be in any ones family..so PM me with who you want me to be...i will allow any one

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

lmao cypher, you lazy. well, ahve fun with ur rf. *goes and applies for lowly position of gaurdian (no seiously, goes, but really sucks at reasons even though I'm in advanced 7th grade english (falls down))*
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

well i have applied for "The Royal Family" and I do not know what positionI will play but ya know that is how it is.....sometimes

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher
    get off your duff and take care of that!!!
    cos I can't do it for you.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Anyone here want a Guardian Angel?If any of u are interested, pleaz PM me ok...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Advertsing has been done. >_>;' And the apps are being looked into.
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

not stripes, spots Tiger_Lord is infamous around these parts Tiger_Lord is infamous around these parts Tiger_Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

hey i'm making a fam it's going to be called the T.C.R.F. (Totally Cool Rich Family) join if you want to be totally cool Rich family! i hope you make a good choice and join!!!

Member meilyn72 is an unknown quantity at this point meilyn72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2005 07:13 PM
    Threads

hey i would be in your family but i'm not a person who would join a family like yours! i know i'm mean but thats because i'm way cooler than some people!*acts like a model and walks away*
    My totally Hot Family eva!

Hot Sista-
    Hot Bro-
    Hot BF-Isunamaru

not stripes, spots Tiger_Lord is infamous around these parts Tiger_Lord is infamous around these parts Tiger_Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

hey sexy! i'll be your hot bf!*cuddles her*

Member meilyn72 is an unknown quantity at this point meilyn72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2005 07:13 PM
    Threads

ewww...wait...uhhh...should i ppl reply to me and say yes or no plz! i say no...or...i love Tigers so me answer is uh...this is wierd to say but yes...but i need 2-3 more votes the first one to have 3 votes wins!
    My totally Hot Family eva!

Hot Sista-
    Hot Bro-
    Hot BF-Isunamaru

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Misao
    Anyone here want a Guardian Angel?If any of u are interested, pleaz PM me ok...
    HEY!!!! I'M THE ANGEL AROUND HERE!!!! oh well!!! my offer still stands but i has only one bro position left!!!
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information