AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i need friends...

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

so are u guys like mad at me ?

Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Banned Forum / Chat Ghost Of The Rave is on a distinguished road Ghost Of The Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2005 01:30 AM
    Threads

i know the chat room dostent work I dont knwo mabey if th eperson that made this siste fixes it I dont know just 1 of my thouts

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for the private message rave .

Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Ghost of the Rave, please fix your grammar and spelling, I can barely read your message. Thanks very much! ^_^

The chat link is http://animeforum.com/chat.php (I think I posted that 5 times today.....)

Water Angel, I am not mad at you, just a little irritated of the spam and breaking rules. But I'm not mad, just check the rules next time. ^_^
    Last edited by KazeSniper; 02-12-2005 at 12:01 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kaze are u like best friends with that med person?

Banned Forum / Chat Ghost Of The Rave is on a distinguished road Ghost Of The Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GRRRRRRRR See i get Yelled at for just spelling wrong lol

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

me 2 im new sorry

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you dont have to say ur sorry

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nHQA AAPUI72nC!eqjDH!RUQgNOa0aNrAAr5hAxVDr*NjqN9wbYoi*G AkE0d9AGPOW[/img]

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ghost of the Rave- I'm not yelling at you, I'm recommending that you fix your grammar and spelling so it would be easier for us to read. ^_^

Water Angel- Please don't double post! If you want to check to see if it is working, go to the testing section of this website.

Now, the rules to this forum can be explained here: http://web.telia.com/~u90121759/rools_of_condacht.html

That should clairfy all of the rules to this forum.
    Last edited by KazeSniper; 02-12-2005 at 12:21 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

all of us that join in fed should unight!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*falls over*

This is considered spam! One word /pointless posts is spam, which will get you in trouble with Myrra.

I thought Myrra and I told you not to spam. In case you don't know, spam is pointless and/or repetive posts that don't contribute to the discussion. Also, spam is one word posts. Don't spam since that is against the rules and will get you in trouble. Your rep might lower, you can get warned, or possibly banned.

The rules are here http://web.telia.com/~u90121759/rools_of_condacht.html

The chat is here http://animeforum.com/chat.php

If there is any more questions, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by KazeSniper; 02-12-2005 at 12:34 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

never mind sounded cooler in my head now that i say it outloud sounds kinda of stupied Sry ^_^ hehe

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are you gonna get that med person ..... so she can yell at me?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sighs* If you guys want to chat go here: http://animeforum.com/chat.php

You guys can PM each other too. That is perfectly fine if you guys PM each other about this topic.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i hate that place ..... kinda

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you hate the chat room, invite your friends there so you can all have a private chat by clicking on one of the options there. Then you guys can keep on talking and talking there without me yapping at you. XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure .... why not

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ill be your friend buddy u can count on me

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is any one here ?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yuppers im always here

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

THIS IS NOT A CHAT...THE LINK HAS BEEN GIVEN SEVERAL TIMES NOT TO MENTION IT IS LOCATED IN THE TOOLBAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!

I am about ready to close this thread and it's not really fair to the person who started it as it is not their fault you are all far too thoughtless to care to take it to chat or to and IM or even to a PM. I'm tired of repeating myself...as I'm sure Kaze is. I am handing out warnings in a minute.

All three of you are on my last nerve (Water Angel, Heartless Soul, Ghost of the Rave).

STOP THE DOUBLE POSTING!!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Hi

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I would love to be your friend Yo. If you need anything or want to chat just send me a private message and I will try and get back to you asap. Have fun and obey the rules. Laters *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Senior Member Yoh A. is on a distinguished road Yoh A.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

you people are getting off topic but thanks for being my friends and remember you can always PM me
    Yoh Asakura

Member DemonFoxGirl is on a distinguished road DemonFoxGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2005 10:43 PM
    Threads

Hello i am Kim i would love to be your friend but beware im am HYYYYYPPPPPEEEER! ^_^ see you around.
    Bow to me the all mighty KIM!!

My family:
    kikyou7: bigger sis
    Negi: crazy sis

Actionrikkugrl: biggest sis who knows everything!
    therebel:my friend who throws a cream pie at himself
    LadyYuna: my loving aunt
    Dark Foxx: youngest,{crazy} sister

Dark_Misery: Evil Twin
    yamibakura: Big bro
    redi: cute baby sis
    Vampireness: evil crazy sis
    Ami the 2nd: pretty mom
    DemonFoxGirl: insane crazy killer sister (me)

Senior Member Yoh A. is on a distinguished road Yoh A.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

hey don't worry I deal with hyper people almost every day-thanks
    Yoh Asakura

Closed Thread

Thread Information