AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What game has the best graphics?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I can't really say one game that excels in graphics really, you got Halo 2 which has amazing textures and lighting, DOA for the detail and smoothness of the characters, MGS for all the small details and physics, and there's so many more, FF for the FMV sequences... etc..
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Metriod Prime II: Echoes

While the Xbox Program is smooth, The Gamecube has the most proficient driver, graphically. I say Metroid Prime II: Echoes has the greatest run-time generator! Long live the Araan Legacy!!

Sincerely,
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

Member Xeroxidous is on a distinguished road Xeroxidous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2005 08:58 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

All you guys are sad. Computer games has the best graphics of all. Console games are derived from comps. That means the comp has better graphics and adjustable graphics unlike the console it does not have those features.

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

i agree with aifa kadiri, but if your pc is only running at twice the capacity of a ps2 then your system is outdated. an xbox does that. the current norm for a pc is about six or seven times. and thats a system you can get under 2 grand. ( or upgrade for 600 from the 500 dollar pc you bought at a garage sale.) and fantasy fighter; yes i suppose you would get problems on a pc if you had no idea how to keep it up to date. consoles are fun until your ten, then you evolve to pc gaming once you get serious about your entertaiment. people, get serious. (all hate mail can directed through my secretary.) trust me, no console can out strip a pc in speed, refresh and eye candy. halo is a perfect example. after playing it on pc the xbox version was blurry and out of focus. and my monitor and tv both have 19" screens. the reason was my computer could handle a higher resolution and while it has anti-ailiasing, it didnt blur the outlines to compensate for blockiness like the xbox does.

but i digress

the best lighting effects:- Doom 3
    the best scope:- Far cry
    All out best in your face eye candy:- HALF LIFE 2

notice they're all shooters. something else done better on a pc.
    (it's called a mouse, people.)

i thank you for the oportuity to vent my frustrations and would love to hear from you.
    any form is aprecciated. hate mail, death threats, letter bombs, a box of chocolates with scorpions in them. (please leave some chocolates in there though.)

don't worry console users. evey body grows up one day.
    Last edited by mythroch; 04-10-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I have no clue at all but I am going to say Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires has a very good graphics. The faces and the bodies of all the warriors look very real.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mythroch
    i agree with aifa kadiri, but if your pc is only running at twice the capacity of a ps2 then your system is outdated. an xbox does that. the current norm for a pc is about six or seven times. and thats a system you can get under 2 grand. ( or upgrade for 600 from the 500 dollar pc you bought at a garage sale.) and fantasy fighter; yes i suppose you would get problems on a pc if you had no idea how to keep it up to date. consoles are fun until your ten, then you evolve to pc gaming once you get serious about your entertaiment. people, get serious. (all hate mail can directed through my secretary.) trust me, no console can out strip a pc in speed, refresh and eye candy. halo is a perfect example. after playing it on pc the xbox version was blurry and out of focus. and my monitor and tv both have 19" screens. the reason was my computer could handle a higher resolution and while it has anti-ailiasing, it didnt blur the outlines to compensate for blockiness like the xbox does.

but i digress

the best lighting effects:- Doom 3
    the best scope:- Far cry
    All out best in your face eye candy:- HALF LIFE 2

notice they're all shooters. something else done better on a pc.
    (it's called a mouse, people.)

i thank you for the oportuity to vent my frustrations and would love to hear from you.
    any form is aprecciated. hate mail, death threats, letter bombs, a box of chocolates with scorpions in them. (please leave some chocolates in there though.)

don't worry console users. evey body grows up one day.
    DUDE!! Those screenies i posted in the previous page were taken from MY PC. I didnt read all of your post, but ill tell you this!!!

MY PC:
    AMD Athlon 64-Bit processor 3500+
    1GB of RAM
    180 Gig Hard disk
    GeForce 6600 PCI-EXPRESS

and the rest of the stuff i cant remember right now. Im sleepy. :P

Anyway, come, let us fellow PC gamers rejoice in the graphical goodness of extreme processing power!! ^^

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

i like metrod prime 2 but halo 2 have the best one i seen and played
    art and anime is my life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    DUDE!! Those screenies i posted in the previous page were taken from MY PC. I didnt read all of your post, but ill tell you this!!!

MY PC:
    AMD Athlon 64-Bit processor 3500+
    1GB of RAM
    180 Gig Hard disk
    GeForce 6600 PCI-EXPRESS

and the rest of the stuff i cant remember right now. Im sleepy. :P

Anyway, come, let us fellow PC gamers rejoice in the graphical goodness of extreme processing power!! ^^
    MY bro's comp got also a AMD athlon 64-bit processor 3500+
    1 gig of ram
    180 gig of hard drive in raid (meaning two 90's put together)
    ATI Radon 9800 pro with artic cooling
    but one thing is that doesnt matter about the 64-bit processor cause it still runs on 32-bit cause no program supports 64-bit yet, but there will be soon.

And yes i agree Aifa let us rejoice and have fun with the graphical goodness of extreme processing power of a computer.
    Last edited by Xeroxidous; 04-11-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

i apologise aifa taikaro, i didnt mean it the way you took it. i was merely stating that pc's nowdays are so stupidly powerful compared to a console.
    but what makes HALF LIFE 2 shine is not just the physics, but the fact that that it will work perfectly on a 1.8 Gig prosessor, where as Doom needs a 2.5 just to look respectable.
    but i still hold to every word i said about consoles!!!!! even if it sounds like i am contradicting. you can upgrade a computer when you need. and only one part, if thats all you need.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, no prob. I just wanted to boast about my PC. :P

Xeroxidous: Your bro is lucky to have an ATI card. I hate NVidia. I recently strayed from ATI as i upgraded from an X300 to my GF6600, and im pissed off with the piss poor driver support nvidia supplies for my card. It took them like 3 to 4 months just to release another driver recently. A big mistake by me to move away from ATI. I now rely on Chaintechs (the manufacturer of my card) drivers, which still sucks compared to ATI Catalyst drivers.

Oh yeah, ive also heard of a 64-bit WinXP OS being released recently or something.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I feel srry for you Aifa for having a Nvidia card instead of a ATI, cause i know and you yourself knows that ATI cards are some what better. And yes the WinXP OS is coming out soon. My bro he knew it was gonna come out so he looked over the net and found it at a chinese site. but when he downloaded it and installed it, it never seemed to work.

Member sazico234 is an unknown quantity at this point sazico234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2005 06:17 AM
    Threads

the final fantasys and sonic adventure battle 2 on gamecube lol

Member tears_of_chaos is on a distinguished road tears_of_chaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 05:36 AM
    in a crdboard box(tango colourd of course...)
    Threads

i wldnt call sonic2 the best ever......look at the graphics......no no no no no......
    with broken wings...i am falling....
    i have no soul to sell.
    i drown in my desire,
    i burn within my hell.

Crazy weird Freak Limitus is an unknown quantity at this point Limitus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

Metroid Prime : Echoes
    Resident Evil 4

...what else?
    Let's say Need for Speed Underdround 2 has nice graphics, too!

Waffen bringen niemanden um... Aber ich! "Die Ärzte, Opfer"
    ---------------------
    You should never underestimate, how calculable boundedness is! "Bullettooth Tony, Snatch"
    ---------------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

tears of chaos, sazico234 and all of you ppl who think console graphics are the best GET UPDATED!! Aifa and I have said it so many times that comp graphics exceed the graphics of a console. Dont u ppl listen? Take a look at ur console scrren shots and then compare them to HL2, D3 and other great graphc games then start posting your answers of what has the best graphics. You ppl are thick in the skull for gods sake. And as i sed before console games are derrived (made) from comps.

Aifa dont you think i'm rite?

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

Resident Evil 4
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroxidous
    tears of chaos, sazico234 and all of you ppl who think console graphics are the best GET UPDATED!! Aifa and I have said it so many times that comp graphics exceed the graphics of a console. Dont u ppl listen? Take a look at ur console scrren shots and then compare them to HL2, D3 and other great graphc games then start posting your answers of what has the best graphics. You ppl are thick in the skull for gods sake. And as i sed before console games are derrived (made) from comps.

Aifa dont you think i'm rite?

Yeah, sadly we have a lot of hardcore console gamers here.... they dont know much about the "best graphics" out there. Oh well, if they choose to ignore the fact that console games can never beat PC games graphic wise, then we should just ignore them, unless we want to waste our time. Its like teaching a 4th grader how to do algebra, it doesnt really work. ><

Im just grateful im enjoying the exhilaration of PC generated graphics, while console gamers out there are trying to ignore the lack of anti aliasing and low res textures on their games.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    Yeah, sadly we have a lot of hardcore console gamers here.... they dont know much about the "best graphics" out there. Oh well, if they choose to ignore the fact that console games can never beat PC games graphic wise, then we should just ignore them, unless we want to waste our time. Its like teaching a 4th grader how to do algebra, it doesnt really work. ><

Im just grateful im enjoying the exhilaration of PC generated graphics, while console gamers out there are trying to ignore the lack of anti aliasing and low res textures on their games.
    Yes Aifa I totally agree with you about teaching a 4th grader algebra. Guess we have to live with the fact that these hardcore console gamers are abit thicker then usual and yes lets just enjoy our gaming on computer with with the best graphics that can be generated by a powerful CPU, mother board, graphics card and ne other that we can think of rite now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey hey hey hey!i neva said wot i thought was the best!i just said sonic2 is NOT one of them!i am not ''thick in the skull'' i happen 2agree that games like HL2 heve amazing graphics,i no wot u mean and yes of course sum are derrived from comps thats commen knowledge 4christ sake so dnt start!u cant always get every1 2 agree,each2 thier own ya no.
    Last edited by tears_of_chaos; 04-14-2005 at 04:03 AM.
    i have no soul to sell.
    i drown in my desire,
    i burn within my hell.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and final fantasy has decent graphics!
    Last edited by tears_of_chaos; 04-14-2005 at 04:10 AM.
    i have no soul to sell.
    i drown in my desire,
    i burn within my hell.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

firstly wotever ur name is i agree to those games cuz i have only played those games u a*****e and tecknikly videogames are my education , because of some form of dislexia i have ,so dnt go critisisin ppl for wot they this are the best video grphics ,its there opinion for christ sakes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...i didnt get a word of that. ><

Quote Originally Posted by tears_of_chaos
    soz screwed up the quote thing!lol

USE the edit button and fix it!!!!! >< People wont take you very seriously if you post like that. Im just enforcing the AF laws here.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Would have to be Doom 3 followed by the up-coming Elder Scrolls game, THEN followed by Half Life 2. I've only seen screenshots from Doom 3 and the new Elder Scrolls game, but from what I've seen, the graphics are amazing. Half Life 2 has got good graphics, but not as good as those two.

....shame I can't put Doom 3 on my pc....I only have 6Gb left....

All hail the processing power!!
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by sazico234
    firstly wotever ur name is i agree to those games cuz i have only played those games u a*****e and tecknikly videogames are my education , because of some form of dislexia i have ,so dnt go critisisin ppl for wot they this are the best video grphics ,its there opinion for christ sakes.
    First of all the forum anme is "what has the best game praphics" obviously the ppl who say that console graphics are wrong and second of all do some research before u actually start answering. And dylexsia should not be taught by games because games more or less has violence in it and what does gaming have to do with the disability of reading. If dylexsia is asociated with reading probs you should be taught how to read carefully, recognise the words and forms of letters before u start trying to have a argument with someone who knows more. And the game u mentioned was Final Fantasy. What does that have to do with ur dylexsia? And i've done my research very carefully about this dyslexisa disease. So dont try mi.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

frell u !!!! i know my rights and ppl opinions obviosly dnt matter to u , and i play videogames because of my dislexia , books arnt that helpfull, and when i need ur opinion ill ask for it okay

Closed Thread

Thread Information