AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Super Smash Bros. Melee or Soul Caliber II?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee

11 45.83%
  • Soul Caliber II

13 54.17%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee or Soul Caliber II?

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Super Smash Bros. Melee or Soul Caliber II?

Which do ya think is a better game?
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    or
    Soul Caliber II

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

i like super smash bros mele better cuase theres more players get to play and lots of characters to chose. Plus they got my fav. Link!

Junior Member everyheart12390 is on a distinguished road everyheart12390's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 04:55 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibur 2 for me! Super Smash Bros. Melee is also very good because you have a variety of different characters to choose from that you're familiar with! It was kinda hard to choose between them. (I like them so much because I can kick butt in those games. ^_~ Barely. ._.)
    Mitch

The coolest siblings:

Brother: AmErIcAn_SyKo
    Sister: tenshi_hime

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Soul Calibat Two

I like Soul Calibar two, Even though Smash Brother is cool too.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

I like the Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2... LINK RULES!! ^_^..

thats like the only fighting game i actually like. because im such a sore loser...

Signature brought to you by Balance.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Now this is really easy, Soul Caliber obviously, it's like one of the Gods of beat'em'ups, SC2 owns, buy it, play it, learn it, master it, love it!

Bahaha, i own you all with Ivy and Talim xD
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe or not...
    Try beating me when i use link

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Bahaha, i own you all with Ivy and Talim xD
    No you don't!! I can outplay you all with Talim and Nightmare!!

Soul Calibur 2 is the only fighting game that I rule at. I'm very good with 1 on 1 fighting games, but I suck at all the other types....So of course, I voted for SC2.

Ivy is a pretty tough one to play. But that one attack looks really cool once you manage to get the sequence right. "Calamity Symphony" I think....

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Soul Caliber two was good but it is nowhere near the greatness of Melee. In Melee you can have all kinds of tournaments with your friends, great challenges on 1 player, plenty of trophies to unlock, not to mention characters and stages. Endless amounts of things do with that game. With Soul Caliber 2, you can fight one on one, fight one on one, or if you get the chance fight one on one with a friend. Really, that game is good but it gets boring VERY VERY VERY VERY fast.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ivy is a pretty tough one to play. But that one attack looks really cool once you manage to get the sequence right. "Calamity Symphony" I think....
    She is hard to master and learn but she is the most leatal character in the game, i havn't fully master her moves but i can do those big ones, i can't remember there names anyway, it's just finding the right moment that gives you enough time to pull it off, the only problem is i dunno which moves to do with her, as all her moves are suited for a certain situation and i know like all of them so in my mind i'm mentally trying to pick a move and that slows me down. If you face any experienced player, keep in mind, never ever get knocked to the ground when facing Ivy, as as soon as you hit that ground your not get gonna get back up again!! Ivy will keep attacking you until youm die!

As for Talim i can beat you so fast, she's the faster character in the game...i think, and spead and agility is a quality i always prefer in my characters, and it's always the girls who have them, hence me always chosing girl fighters, girls rule xD -lol-

Black angel of death... neosetsuna2004 is on a distinguished road neosetsuna2004's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 06:19 AM
    Threads

It´s a tough decision...Smash Bros . Melee is a great game cause there are a lot of nintendo characters in it and you can have a great time playing with your friends,But Soul Calibur II(not Caliber) has great graphics and awesome characters .There are three versions:Gamecube,PS2 and Xbox.I prefer the gamecube version because it has Link in it.The PS2 is the second choice I have:Heihachi is a great fighter and the XZbox version...Bleurgh!!!

In conclusion Soul Calibur II is my favorite in Graphics , music,sounds .Smash Bros is for the nintendo fans.I like the both of them.

My family
    Sister 4 real: Mutsumi Anami
    Close friend: Death Angel
    DBZ lunatic brother:Super Sayajin 4

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As for Talim i can beat you so fast, she's the faster character in the game...i think, and spead and agility is a quality i always prefer in my characters, and it's always the girls who have them, hence me always chosing girl fighters, girls rule xD -lol-
    Yep, the faster the character, the more fun playing! When you play with Talim, you can get a bunch of hits in pretty quickly, so the other person really has no chance to get an attack in. Ha, I've beaten just about everybody with her......

Ivy is impossible for me to master..... But her moves are pretty quick as well if you know how to play her right. That's the only problem with Nightmare, he has a whole lot of power and yet he goes so slow!! Geez, can't he move any faster!!

Hehe, I guess all great games have their drawbacks.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If he could move any faster he would be way too powerful. However using balanced character is better in my opinion cause it allows you to get in hits quickly while giving you something of a resistance to the insanely strong attacks.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Yep, the faster the character, the more fun playing! When you play with Talim, you can get a bunch of hits in pretty quickly, so the other person really has no chance to get an attack in. Ha, I've beaten just about everybody with her......

Ivy is impossible for me to master..... But her moves are pretty quick as well if you know how to play her right. That's the only problem with Nightmare, he has a whole lot of power and yet he goes so slow!! Geez, can't he move any faster!!

Hehe, I guess all great games have their drawbacks.
    Nightmare isn't all too bad, he is also another character where you don't wanna be knocked down, his moves can break guards so easily but as you said he is to slugish, that's the price you have to pay for powerful characters.

Cervantes, could be one of the most leathal chacters though, all the pro players use him lot and Ivy, she does have a nice selection of moves on offer. Such as this one where she swings her Ivy Blade low and wraps around your leg, that's a very useful move.

Out of curiousit for all SCII players what's your weapon master rank?

Mine - Grand Master of the Pegasus somewhere in the area of 3.2 million exp

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

I vote for Soul Cailbur all the way. Its way better than SSB. My favorite Character is Taki. That girl is the best plus I love ninjas man.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibut II, of course! SSBM is a great game (I love playing with Zelda/Shiek) but the graphics are soooo good on SC2. I enjoy the XBox version of SC3
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

[K_K]'z Death Plague sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

i like soul caliber II because i like playing as link

Huggable Sis : Negi
    cute sis: princess_comit
    Fan Sis: Envy
    oldest bro: Darksage
    big bro: bladesliver1234
    lil' gurl cuzion: lilyangel
    good friend: ZeldaFreakMaster

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Soul Calibut II, of course! SSBM is a great game (I love playing with Zelda/Shiek) but the graphics are soooo good on SC2. I enjoy the XBox version of SC3
    Soul Caliber 3!? Is that a typo or is there a 3rd game out now!?

Personally i like the X-Box version of the game best, i don't like Spawn as SC character that much but the X-Box is a superior console after all

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nightmare isn't all too bad, he is also another character where you don't wanna be knocked down, his moves can break guards so easily but as you said he is to slugish, that's the price you have to pay for powerful characters.

Cervantes, could be one of the most leathal chacters though, all the pro players use him lot and Ivy, she does have a nice selection of moves on offer. Such as this one where she swings her Ivy Blade low and wraps around your leg, that's a very useful move.

Out of curiousit for all SCII players what's your weapon master rank?

Mine - Grand Master of the Pegasus somewhere in the area of 3.2 million exp
    Yep, Cervantes is one of my favorite characters. I'm all right with him, but I don't remember his moves...... I kinda go brain dead.

Hmm, ranking. I'll have to check. I don't remember the last time I was in weapon master mode. ^_^

Member Kabopple is on a distinguished road Kabopple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2005 07:26 PM
    Threads

This fight comes down to how many friends you have! (no offense!) ^_^;;

IMO SSBM is better with 4 players than SC2 is with 2, but SC2 is better in single player Weapon Master mode.
    OVERALL THOUGH! Super Smash Brothers Melee completely rocks SC2s vs. mode!
    With 4 players going it's good as-is, BUT there's so much more! In any given melee battle you can change up teams for however, (1v1, 1v2, 1v3, 2v2, etc.) Or you can change how the entire dynamic of the VS. is played! OMG you can set it on stock lives so the person who knows how to survive the longest wins, OR, set it on time so you can die as much as you like and everyone can play the max time in the same game, or you can set it on Points so the person who has the best fighting style will win, OR!! you can set it on coin so you can have a mad melee frenzy, beating the hell out of each other and picking up coins they drop or that are beaten out of you =p.
    Alright that was cool but! theres! more! Ha HA! In any of those battles you can set up the match in special conditions!~ to name a few, giant mode, Super sudden death mode, slow-mo, A-button only, etc. SO! it would take you a very very long time to even play one of each type of game with all your friends!
    Whew, man this game rocks! but theres still more! THere's items too! Unlike SC2 where each character has a set of weapons that only they can choose and you know you're only gonna use 3 of the 10 you have ( if you mix it up...), SSBM has a ton of items that any character can use whenever they want to or not want to! You can go through every single item it the game in one round if you want or take none at all and show what you're made of!
    While, given, both games have strategy and tactics, both are played in tourney play, and both have high replay value it's clear to see that SSBM is superior Buahahhaahh!......!
    Well that was my rant, I have both games and have played them a ton, but SSBM with 4 people is something else. If you haven't played you gotta play! Heck come over to my house and ill school you with peach! (there's always an extra wavebird open =P)

Senior Member DarkSage has a little shameless behaviour in the past DarkSage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 04:17 PM
    Threads

soul caliber II all the way

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kabopple
    This fight comes down to how many friends you have! (no offense!) ^_^;;

IMO SSBM is better with 4 players than SC2 is with 2, but SC2 is better in single player Weapon Master mode.
    OVERALL THOUGH! Super Smash Brothers Melee completely rocks SC2s vs. mode!
    With 4 players going it's good as-is, BUT there's so much more! In any given melee battle you can change up teams for however, (1v1, 1v2, 1v3, 2v2, etc.) Or you can change how the entire dynamic of the VS. is played! OMG you can set it on stock lives so the person who knows how to survive the longest wins, OR, set it on time so you can die as much as you like and everyone can play the max time in the same game, or you can set it on Points so the person who has the best fighting style will win, OR!! you can set it on coin so you can have a mad melee frenzy, beating the hell out of each other and picking up coins they drop or that are beaten out of you =p.
    Alright that was cool but! theres! more! Ha HA! In any of those battles you can set up the match in special conditions!~ to name a few, giant mode, Super sudden death mode, slow-mo, A-button only, etc. SO! it would take you a very very long time to even play one of each type of game with all your friends!
    Whew, man this game rocks! but theres still more! THere's items too! Unlike SC2 where each character has a set of weapons that only they can choose and you know you're only gonna use 3 of the 10 you have ( if you mix it up...), SSBM has a ton of items that any character can use whenever they want to or not want to! You can go through every single item it the game in one round if you want or take none at all and show what you're made of!
    While, given, both games have strategy and tactics, both are played in tourney play, and both have high replay value it's clear to see that SSBM is superior Buahahhaahh!......!
    Well that was my rant, I have both games and have played them a ton, but SSBM with 4 people is something else. If you haven't played you gotta play! Heck come over to my house and ill school you with peach! (there's always an extra wavebird open =P)
    Heh... id take that as a challenge if i wasnt so busy, but i doubt youd get close enough to 'school me with peach'
    Last edited by Isunamaru; 02-15-2005 at 05:02 PM.

Member AngelLight is on a distinguished road AngelLight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2005 10:29 AM
    Threads

I never played SC2, but everyone says it good, so I voted for it. SSBM is good, but I have it and is bored with it, haven't played it at all since last year (about some 6-7 months ago) I've been too busy playing Day of Reckoning and Mario Party4. I'm going with SSBM since I had hands-on experience, plus the variety of characters and stages too.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

sc 2 is much funner if you learn how to do the moves
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, i mean most games are a lot more fun when you understand what you are doing

Closed Thread

Thread Information