AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Haldir's Quest(KMR)

Senior Member Sarge can only hope to improve Sarge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I jump from down from the tree and look at her. "I am Dante Uzamaki of Toriyoko. I was sent here by a wise man by the name of Sparda. He said and I quote Dante now that you have reached me you must go deep into the forest east of here and you should come across a cave and some people in it they should be able to help you on your quest now farewell Dante: Now I hope I'm clear enough for you" I bow in respect "But I mean no harm"
    Last edited by Sarge; 04-25-2005 at 11:32 AM.

admirers: JaganEye,Bombaygirl12,Terra_Darkness

Member ~illusions~ is on a distinguished road ~illusions~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

She had watched Nadoka get up from her bed and go outside. a few moments later, she followed. Tori stood there, in view but un-noticed by everyone. she had almost no idea on what was going on. being a half demon, she somehow senced a strange presence around, but could not feel where it was being concentrated to. "hmm..interesting.." was all Tori whispered to herself as she continued watching. she should have rushed in to help Nadoka and the others, but for some reason, she figured she would sit back, and watch the "fun" for a while. she wanted to see how the others would fight without her, to see if they could handle themselves.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

"Me a savior you must have the wrong elf im only on a journey to save my queen and country and how can i trust you when you are helping the man who tried to kill nadoka," haldir asked throwing his bow on the ground and drew his two short swords. Not many people knew anything about his short sword except they were blessed by the queen. "Never will i let anyone harm a member of this group," he said looking into the forest. He started muttering some ancient language and a mist formed around his swords. "NOW COME OUT AND FIGHT ME ASSASIN," haldir yelled and one of the swords went up in flames and the other had a icy look about it.
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Mia nodded to Dante "Yea....sure I guess I get what your saying....but I'm not sure how we can help you....if you want to join though, you'd better talk to Haldir. And you'd better have good intentions...." she pierced his gaze with her steely yellow eyes, a fierce, intimidating expression in them. She held his gaze, then turned around. She paused, then turned back around to face him, her cold expression replaced by a warm smile. "One more thing....thanks for saving Nadoka...." Then she walked over by Haldir.

"Ooooh..." Mia muttered as she saw Haldir draw his swords. She could feel an odd aura around them. It must be some elf magic or something... she thought. She noticed Tori was still in the cave, but she figured that she wanted to be there. I know Tori wouldn't hide from a fight if it involved her friends, she's probably just waiting for when she's needed...

Mia looked into the woods, wondering who Halidr was calling out to, and if the guy was even still there...
    This account is no longer active

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I look at Amazon "aye I understand I do have very good intentions. I'm searching for what might be left of my family." My head droops down and pull out my sword. The demonic aura surrounds it giving off a red glow. My eyes turn solid red with black pupils. The demonic aura surround my body making my red trench coat start to flap. I walk up next to Haldir and look out into the forest. " I am gonna run out there."

Senior Member Kaven is on a distinguished road Kaven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2005 08:00 AM
    Threads

Kaven's new plan was now underway. The first and second steps would be easy, but the third wouldn't be. It's not that he enjoyed his job, but it was a living. Not an honest one, but a good one. He pulled up his dagger and began a small chant. The ancient inscriptions on it began to glow green. He released the dagger which now floated in mid air. "Puncture the barrier." Once the dagger had it's instructions, it flew extremely fast into the barrier, opening a semi wide hole. Once it was made, the dark elf ran as fast as he could through the hole before it closed. As soon as he landed inside he placed his hands on the inside of the barrier, turning it solid black with negative energy. He turned to the cave and caught his dagger. He had fifteen minutes before the barrier could be broken or entered.

EDIT: OOC: Oops, I forgot about that. =].
    Last edited by Kaven; 04-27-2005 at 03:34 AM.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Give me one good reason why i should let you through and i just might," haldir said standing infront of the cave entrance. "One sentence and you may pass and apologize to nadoka," he said tightening his grip incase he denied his offer. His right sword was wreathed in flames but did not burn him. His left was a pale blue with a soft white aura.
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

OOC: Spike quite O.o

BIC: Nadoka fell back. 'He broke through my barrier and turned it against me.' She sat there on the ground. 'How do I get through now?' She got up. "Haldir! He got through. I couldn't keep him back, and I can't get through now." She walked over to the tree Dante was in. "Dante I think we are going to need your help."
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" Of course" as I said standing next to Haldir. I walk over to Nadoka. I chant some words and this demonic aura surrounds us. "Now what I want you to do is focus on an energy" Hands her my demonic blade. I kneel down and I draw an alchemy circle. I plant my hands down and the barrier gets stronger. " I want you to chant the strongest spell you know and stab the blade into the ground m'kay?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tori could still feel a a strange presance strongly. she was still attempting to figure out where it was coming from. "it seems they still dont need my help..so i better not show myself until i know where all of the enemies are. i might be able to catch it offguard...just wait a little longer.." she was thinking. Tori grasped the end of her whip and waited.

Member mioku is infamous around these parts mioku is infamous around these parts mioku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Waz-up I am looking for people to join my party but I need money so if you would could you donait or would you please join my party so peace up a town later my homie g dawgs! Beam me up Scotty ............... Fine Ill just walk!!!!

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc- Hey Loser don't spam!!!! Now no one will help you w/ your party! If you want to ask for money, pm people! So peace out to you g n never come bak! sheesh....

N yea Nadoka it's a shame he quit, but I guess he just wasn't feelin it anymore...

bic- Mia stared straight into the woods. She heard Nadoka and Dante talking about the barrier. She was surprised at all the demonic auras she sensed. She took a couple of steps forward.

She kept her eyes fixed forward, telling everyone "Hey...I'll take care of this guy...the guy trying to get through the barrier...." she was very confident, her pride forced her to do her best. She rested her blade on her shoulder, flicking her pink hair back. "Okay lets go mystery man! That is, if your not afraid to take on a girl!" (yea thats right Kaven I'm talkin to you!)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: what happened? did this rp die? just because other RP's are going on, doesn't mean we have to ignore this one. it gets boring like that...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

occ:Im waiting for kaven to answer because he hasnt replied to either to me or amazon. He might be busy and dont give up hope illusion but thanks for caring for my rp i really appreciate (or however you spell it) it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc- I was feelin the same way cuz no one replied to my post for a loooong time. But I am glad that at least you guys haven't given up on the RP....lets just hope those new guys haven't either, cuz their the ones holdin us up....I'll keep checkin up tho ^.0

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: yes i keep checking up on it too..i swear if this RP gets held up im gunna kick some butt!! lol and yes im glad to see im not the only one that feels this way

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

OOC: Well i have been checking up but i don't know what I am waiting for since I can post...shoot! i have been a bad girl. >.<

BIC: "Um...ok..." Nadoka grabed the blade. 'Damn this is heavy, but I can still pick it up. Now, the strongest spell I know for barriers.' She chanted something really wierd then stuck the sword into the ground. A red circle suronded her and the sword. 'This has never happened before. What's happening?'
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member Kaven is on a distinguished road Kaven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2005 08:00 AM
    Threads

OOC: Um... Kaven already made it through the barrier... BTW, I apologize for my absence.

IC: Kaven ran down the main hall. He looked around as he ran, seeing no one anywhere. What to do now? His target must have already left. There was now no way he'd make it out of the cave alive, for at its entrance, there were skilled warriors, just waiting for him. But they would show him mercy for not harming anyone, wouldn't they? Meanwhile, at the entrance of the cave, the barrier slowly began to fade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mia looked around frantically. Just where did that Kaven guy go?! she wondered. She knew she had just sensed his energy come through the barrier. Suddenly, when Nadoka used that sword, she felt a powerful energy and whirled around to look at her. "Nadoka? Whats going on?" she asked, wondering if she was okay.

But just then she sensed Kavens presence inside the cave Oh crud that dirty baka must have gotten past me! then she remembered Oh shoot! Toris still in there!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"AHHHH!" energy surges through the ground and into me and Nadoka. I grab the blade and the dark aura comes out more leaking continously into me. "AHHHH!!! no the demonic aura is leaking more than normal I may change again." All of a sudden the aura surrounds my body and some around Nadoka. My body transforms into dark black armor and horns come out the top of the helmet electrcity runs across my body and bounces off the barrier. " This was not suppose to happen!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I slowly lower my self down holding the blade which transformed in the process of my changing the eye on the blade stares around " I shall never change again my feelings got in my way my master tried to make me not go this way cause im strong either way" : YOU WON'T KEEP ME IN HERE: SPARDA!!!!! I WILL PREVAIL AGAINST YOUR EVIL: "Never" I laugh demonicly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information