AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Haldir's Quest(KMR)

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Haldir's Quest(KMR)

occ: Alright lets get this thing started

Medias Res
    Haldir stood outside the castle next to his dwarven ally Blanden. He was waiting for amazon and deo to come outside to join them. "What is taking them so long we should've been gone an hour ago," blanden protested as he sharpin his rather large double bladed ax. Sighing, haldir had to agree with the dwarf on that one. "Don't worry they will be out in awhile for now be patient," haldir told the dwarven bartender/warrior. Blanden let a grumble but didn't complain after that. Haldir turned to the east and wondered if his mother was still alive.

Dutarai city of darkness
    A man in black robes strode into a dark and damp cell where and elven women stood. "Your son is very predictable he has done as we've said," the man said with the darkest tone of voice. The elven women looked up and said "haldir would never join you or your bloody war!" "We shall see," the man answered.

occ: i got school and this is all i can do
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Amazon turned around a corner, her horse following at her heels. She ran into a small dwarf "Hey get outta my way!" she said angrily to him. Then she noticed Haldir "Oh this dwarf is with you?" she said. "Err sorry about yelling like that..."

She turned back to Haldir "Well, I am ready to go...we're just waiting for Deo right?" she said looking around for him.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Medias res
    Haldir looked back when he heard amazon yell at blanden. "Don't worry about it young lass i get it all the time," blanden answered when she apologized. Haldir remembered the first time he met blanden. He had tripped over the dwarf when he was passed out on the floor. Blanden had been knocked out by a drunk which was a horrible experience for the poor dwarf. "Yes we are waiting for deo he should be out in awhile," haldir said looking back at amazon. "Blanden why dont you go get dark sky and your horse so we can leave when deo gets here," haldir told blanden who went off to the stables.
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amazon took a seat and waited for Deo. She looked curiously at the elf and dwarf. She attempted to analyze their strengths. She knew haldir was strong. But she looked at the dwarf doubtfully. She shrugged Well, if he is weak, I am sure I can pull the weight for this team no problem. She boredly started to lay with her ink hair, sighing and waiting. Finally she turned to Haldir and said "Hey do you wanna brief us on the mission while we're waiting?"

Senior Member Zamemon is on a distinguished road Zamemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2005 12:11 PM
    Threads

Deo emerged from the castle his maroon cloak on and his broad sword drawn.He stopped and looked at the dwarf."He is?" he asked looking him up and down before looking away.He walked past them and said."Well lets get going."He walked into the city and stopped by his pitch black horse.He untied the reins and mounted the horse.He pulled gently on the reins and the horse stepped back as Deos cloak blew up in a slight breeze.
    Definition of war: Shoot em' all and let god sort em' out....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Medais res
    Blanden came riding up on a medium size horse followed by a large black stallion. The stallion ran up to haldir leaving the dwarf and his horse behind. "Well lets get moving," haldir said jumping onto the horse. He rode up to deo and blanden followed him. Turning in his saddle haldir said "i thank all three of you for coming with me to save the elven queen." "We will need to be heading toward the darkness city and hopefully have a more allies join us," haldir continued. "You will be awarded greatly and will be granted full citizenship in any elven country with the respect of all elfs," haldir finished then added "we must not fail the elven queen has more imformation that could change the tide on this war."
    Last edited by haldir-the-elven-warrior; 02-14-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Senior Member Sarge can only hope to improve Sarge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:50 PM
    Threads

excuse me good sir I would like to join this RPG since their is no sign up page I'm just telling you for now send me a pm when you get this sir haldir

admirers: JaganEye,Bombaygirl12,Terra_Darkness

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

occ:Good uhh sir sarge there is a sign up thread just look for it and you will find it

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

may i join sir haldir or is it to late i already signed at the signup thread?
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ:i am sry i didn't tell anyone earlier but amazon is on her winter break dont ask me why im just saying something

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.c.c.- okay Amazon is bak so it's time to kick some butt! lol

b.c.c.- Amazon was ready to pummel Deo "What took you so long!?" she yelled at him, hopping onto her horse's back and following the others. "I was ready to fall asleep if you didn't show up soon!" she scolded, pulling on the horses reigns and forcing him into a quick trot.

She pulled up next to Haldir and looked at him simpathetically. "Don't warry about it Haldir we were glad to come. Lets just hurry up and get there soon so that you can be reassured that no harm has come to the queen." she said.

She turned forward again, the simpathy left her gaze and her eyes grew cold again. She was ready for the moment when she would be able to finally prove that she was a true warrior.

Member ~illusions~ is on a distinguished road ~illusions~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

A horses trotting was heard in the distance. Upon the horse was a young woman, looking a bit younger than she really was. Her icy gaze was upon the path ahead of her, destination...anywhere to rest. She had been traveling for days without food or water, and her horse was getting weary. The beautiful black stallion paced along the dirt path without hesitation even though it was tired. “Almost there..” said Tori as she comforted Onyx. The castle could be seen in the distance now, the destination was only a few miles away.
    It seemed like an eternity when the two had finally reached the castle town. Tori put Onyx in the stable, paying the keeper. “She is only staying for one night” and after she was done, she headed out to look for a place to stay for herself. She was short on money though, and at that moment her horse was more important than herself. After all, Onyx was the one doing all of the walking anyway. But she found the inn, and walked inside quietly. Looking around, she went up to the inn keeper. “Id like a room please..” as she looked in her bag to see how much money she had. “One night?” the man said “yes” she said with a small nod. “That’ll be 100 gold.” She wasn’t surprised at the steep price, since it was a town near the castle, so she payed and went straight to her room.
    Tired, she dropped her bag onto the floor and went to lay down on the bed. Tomorrow she would make sure Onyx was alright, and check out the town, buying some supplies before heading off again. No real destination in sight, she had no real place to go. Since her father passed, she was alone. She closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep, still half thinking about life, and her future....

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zeph was riding in a distance and could see them."I see an Elf,Dworf,Man,and woman"he muttered to himself."I wonder if thats the group heading to save the Queen"he said and rode up to them."Hello are you the campaign heading to save the Queen?"he asked looking at the Elf."My name is Zeph"he said looking at all of them and bowed his head slightly."And this is my horse Raze"he said and patted the white stallion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was a little difficult for her to sleep, though she did manage to get in a few hours. She pondered about this town that she was in...it wasn’t very lively for a castle town. “Must be having some sort of trouble..” she said under her breath with a small sigh. People were always having problems these days. War and hatred were always around. Even for herself....
    Another thought came to her. Money. She did not have much left in her purse, and she was going to have to use most of it tomorrow morning for supplies to continue traveling. Perhaps she could get a temporary job somewhere. Tori was used to doing jobs as a waitress or tender at the local bars and restaurants. Tori rolled over to her side in bed as she thought about having to deal with loser drunks again. Since she looked a bit younger than she actually was, the guys tended to drool over her a little too much. She thought of the time she had to actually fight off a few of them, and leave town quickly. A small grin appeared across her lips as she kept thinking. “Maybe I can get hired as a mercenary...?” she thought to herself. There was always a need for a real fighter around, and even though she didn’t really like to fight, it seemed she might have to. Tori was skilled with more than a few weapons, but her looks made it hard for her to get hired for even a simple job. She was only now starting to get a reputation, but it didn’t travel as far as Medias Res.
    Finally falling asleep again, she dreamt of fields of flowers. Her and Onyx running through, free as birds..
    The next morning, she awoke, and packed her stuff up. She wandered the town looking for something to bring in the money. Stopping off at the bar first, she quickly looked around and said a big “no” to herself. Already perverts had their eyes upon her. And it was only morning! Not even the creeps were there yet. Leaving, she walked down the street.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zeph looked at the girl that walked down the street."Hello do you need help?"he asked looking at her."By the looks of it you need a job?"he asked."or money"he said and looked at her."I can use a mercerenary im going to help these guys saving the queen"he said pointing over to the group.
    "I dont know who they are but i have been ordered by the King of Icis"he said and looked at the guys that where looking at her."If you think im a pervert im not like them guys"he said and pointed at the guys that were looking at her."Ill pay you too"."So what do you say will you be my mercenary?"he asked and walked up to her with his horse.
    Last edited by The Lost Angel; 03-11-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The group arrived at the village. They all stopped at the center of the village outside of a shop seeing two people talking. "Hey Haldir arte these people supposed to be joining our group or something?" she asked Haldir, wondering if what was the purpose of them coming to this village before they began to venture onto their mission. She was a bit impatient, she wanted to fight and prove herself worthy of being one of the Queen's Imperial Knights. She walked up to the two people, ignoring the fact that they were still talking. "Hey I am Mia, Imperial Knight of the Queen. Who are you guys? And are you going to join our mission to save the Queen of the Wood Elves?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes i am here to join your group"he said looking at Mia."My name is Zeph"he said and turned to his horse."This is Raze"and patted the horse."I come from Icis"."When are we going to leave?"he asked Mia.
    He turned toward the girl that he was talking to before Mia."If you need anything tell me"he said and turned back toward Mia.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah we should be heading off soon, we just need to get the rest of our supplies...." she said, looking over to Haldir. She wasn't sure how to handle all of this, it was Haldir's mission, but she knew she was being kind of bossy. Haldir had been quiet for awhile, probably worrying about his queen. She shrugged, then said "Hey how about we all split up? I bet we can all cover the things we need in no time if we each divide u the shopping. So how about it?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yea that would be a good idea"he said and then turned towards the girl."So are you joining us?"he asked hoping she would.He turned back to Mia"So what would you like me to get?"he asked her."Who are the other people?"he asked Mia."Should i go get some food or water or something like that."Ok i ask to many questions im going to shut up now"he said waiting for Mia to tell him what to get.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tori gave Zeph a strange look as he asked her if she needed a job. Did she really look that desperate? Of course she would have to take the job. Being a mercenary wasn’t that bad, and it usually brought some excitement. Ignoring the men still looking at her, she nodded to him “sure..but only if its going to be dangerous..” a slight grin appeared across her lips. There was a slight darkness in her eyes. Looking to Mia, she held out her hand to her “Tori..pleasure is mine” She then looked back to Zeph “and how much will I be paid?” There was no way she could refuse the job, but neither Zeph nor Mia knew her situation or money problems. “Ah..it doesnt matter how much you are going to pay me, im in the mood for some action”

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He ignored her strange stare."How much do you want to be payed?"he asked."Ill pay any amount"he said hoping it wasnt to high but not to low."Its probably going to be dangerous saving the queen"he said hoping she was good at fighting."Do you have a horse?"he asked hoping she had one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looking to both Mia and Zeph back and forth a few times, she thought about a good price to make them pay. “Well, since its dangerous...and it has to do with the queen, its obvious you all have some money in your pockets.” She was silent for a moment. “Yes..my horse Onyx is in the stable downtown. And I don’t really care about the price you pay. Im just looking for adventure, and the basics of living” Tori took her hand and tossed it to her backside still talking. “So, what exactly are we saving this queen from? I know I shouldn’t really be asking these questions, since im only going to be fighting, but when im hired to save royalty, I tend to ask a few questions.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mia shook Tori's hand "Nice to meet you too" she said, smiling. It was always good to have another girl in the group. "Well, to answer your questions, I kinda don't know too much about this mission myself, it's Haldir's mission, and I didn't want to pry. Also, yeah we're gonna need food, water, medical equipment, and things to repair our weapons with....so just go ahead and pick something...." she looked over at Tori. "Oh yea and don't worry about your pay. After this is over you will be paid handsomely, and if there are any weapons in these shops or any other things you need, let me know and I will be happy to purchase them." she said politely. She knew how it was not to have money, being an orphen, and now that she had it she wanted to put it to as much use as possible. "Well lets get moving guys! We have some items to buy!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ill go get repairing items for are weapons"Zeph said seeing the repair shop to repair things a far distance away."Feel free to come with me if you want"he said and started to walk away."Ill be back soon"he said looking at his horse and tieing him up at the stable.After he tied up Raze in the stable he walked towards the repair shop to get some repair items.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Ah...so you don’t know much about it yourself either...well..” Looking to Zeph starting off, she watched Mia. She seemed to be the energetic type, that enjoyed a good fight. Tori admired that, though didn’t show it. “Well then, I guess ill go with him for a few supplies, then ill get my horse.” Tori headed off shortly after Zeph. As she walked, she checked her purse. “Hmm..” it was almost empty as it was, so she wouldn’t be able to buy much for herself, though she usually didn’t have the need to use many supplies anyway. “Its been a while since I’ve traveled with people...” she thought to herself as she took in the sights of the town. She sighed as she walked a bit faster to catch up with Zeph, walking along side him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information