AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: people who cosplay got guts

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default people who cosplay got guts

while reading this months newtype-usa, i was thinking bout how much courage people have to cosplay. i would like to but.... i guess i'm just lazy. well the point of all this is if anyone here cosplays or knows some one that does tell me and post some pics please.

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

They got guts.

No kidding.

But that's a common trait when your brain's fried from all the anime.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Cool

I could never work up the courage to cosplay. My boyfirend though on the other hand said that if he were to ever cosplay he would either go as Char or Bernie. He's a Gundam fanboy through and through!! but I still love him.

I have lots of cosplay piccies from cons I have gone to. Some are really, really good. Others are pretty scary to look at. ^^;;

Neptune, A scary looking Uranus, Neptune:

Haku:

Metal Gear Solid:

A Cabbit! =^___^=:

Sorry if it stretches your screen or takes forever to load. ^^;; If it stretches the screen too much I will resize them.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

The Metal Gear Soild and Haku ones are really cool looking. The Sailor Moon cosplayers have a lot of guts to wear that.

I would cosplay, but to lazy to make an outfit.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSniper
    The Metal Gear Soild and Haku ones are really cool looking. The Sailor Moon cosplayers have a lot of guts to wear that.

I would cosplay, but to lazy to make an outfit.
    Yeah I thought that they were too. I got tons more piccies from other cons. I can post them if people want me to. I am a total shutter bug. ^^;;

The Metal Gear Solid guy said he kind of cheated a bit cause he just used a lot of his old Army stuff. I thought that was pretty cool. I didn't talk to the Neptunes or scary looking Uranus. Taking the piccie was as close as I got to them.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I would love to go to one of those conventions, but I would never cosplay. I would be too lazy to make the costume and all of that other fun stuff. Oh, I'm such a slacker sometimes......

Those pics are really neat! Yay, go Cabbit!! The Sailor Uranus was a bit.....frightening, but you have to admit, that guy had some serious guts to dress up like a woman!

It's all for the sake of the art.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

No they don't have guts, there just plain stupid!! Westerners can't do cosplay properly, they just don't look right, they're funny i give them that, but i've only seen a few that actually look good. Now Japanese know how to do it right, no surprise there!

You wanna see a good MGS cosplay than look no further;

Kasumi, YAY xD;

I have tons more cosplay pics also if anyone wants me to post them!?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the Box from MGS. That's a very funny cosplayer. ^^

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You want funny, then how's this for funny then;

or you want sexy ^.~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I would love to go to one of those conventions, but I would never cosplay. I would be too lazy to make the costume and all of that other fun stuff. Oh, I'm such a slacker sometimes......

Those pics are really neat! Yay, go Cabbit!! The Sailor Uranus was a bit.....frightening, but you have to admit, that guy had some serious guts to dress up like a woman!

It's all for the sake of the art.
    I think that the scariest part about the Uranus dude is the 5 O'clock shadow at 9 in the morning.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's not funny, that's just freaky!!

That dudes got some serious problems.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's not funny, that's just freaky!!

That dudes got some serious problems.....
    Or he lost a bet

Or he got into a fight with his girlfriend and this was his punishment

Or he just likes wearing a chick's super short skirt

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    Or he lost a bet

Or he got into a fight with his girlfriend and this was his punishment

Or he just likes wearing a chick's super short skirt
    Haha! Or:

His girlfriend burned all of his clothes

Went to Elton John's fashion designer

Is a drag queen in his spare time

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Haha! Or:

His girlfriend burned all of his clothes

Went to Elton John's fashion designer

Is a drag queen in his spare time
    Someone should come up with a caption for that piccie. *gets an idea* We should have a thread where people post odd piccies like that and have them come up with a caption for it! *looks for a mod to ask if it would be OK to do*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    You want funny, then how's this for funny then;

or you want sexy ^.~
    That's pretty funny too. XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    Someone should come up with a caption for that piccie. *gets an idea* We should have a thread where people post odd piccies like that and have them come up with a caption for it! *looks for a mod to ask if it would be OK to do*
    Hehe, I'm sure that would rake in a lot of interesting comments.

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Heh, I do agree that to cosplay, you need a lot of guts, and I also know that with a shy person like myself, cosplay is out of the question for me. Maybe someday I might though, even if I do look like a complete retard. The link below is a picture is a friend of mine dressed as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha… she told me it took a long time to make, but she did get a lot of praise for it. I thought her costume turned out really well also… I had to hold her fluffy so it wouldn’t touch the floor at times, but I was honored to do that. XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...on1790-med.jpg
    Last edited by Nevaeh; 02-06-2005 at 03:58 PM. Reason: missing word
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, that's a pretty good costume. I like the robe and armor for Sesshoumaru.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

more cosplay, now here's some good western cosplay for you!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Question, who are the creatures from?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

more cosplay, now here's some good western cosplay for you!!

Now those are some pretty good outfits. But wouldn't it be kind of hard to breathe in that??

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it probally would be... but they look really good, and Kaze, do you know a movie called Predator, cause it's the Predator.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it probally would be... but they look really good, and Kaze, do you know a movie called Predator, cause it's the Predator.
    Nope, I don't know a movie called Predator. However, the costumes are really well made and look tight.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You don't know Predator!! Well they recently released a movie called Alien Vs Predator, that ring a bell at all??

As for cosplaying, i wouldn't mind doing it myself, was planning on going as a girl for a laugh, Rika or Risu from D.N.Angel was thinking xD Would really be funny though, or just make a crappy costume like that transformers one xD

more cosplay pics ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard of Alien Vs Predator, but I have never seen it before.

For cosplaying, I have no idea in what I should dress up as. ^^;;

Closed Thread

Thread Information