AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the wierdest thing to ever happen

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the wierdest thing to ever happen

what is the wierdest thing that happened to you for me it was having mmy friend tell me that he was in a store while it was being robbed and he had a gun aimedd at his head........ nothin much

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

that's not weird, thats creepy ... >_<... The wierdest thing to happen to me was umm.... some person came up to me and hugged me like crazy and started yelling in a different language... i had no idea who it was but it was weird and i just remember them appologizing a LOT and running away really fast...... O_o

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Unhappy

That is beyond weird.

One of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me was running into my childhood sweetheart a few years ago and him telling me about how much he used to despise me after we stopped being together, I guess I was the one that broke it off. I don't really remember a whole lot from back then so it was weird to hear someone talk to me about something like that. He went on to apologize to me though for thinking that way about me and said that I was the one that he measured all others up to. I was stunned after hearing all of that just out of the blue. I'm still not quite sure what to make of it all.

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

One time there was a dog yelling like it was in pain!
    I thought the yelling was from my freinds dog.
    It was a dog in my next door nabers house!
    It wasnt in pain!
    He wanted out...
    My hole family was out looking for a hurt dog.
    And what did we find?
    Okay It's weird and scary...
    *uh*
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

one day i cleaned my room and it looked nice and when i was done ilooked in my garage and saw that there were 3 bags of trash and 5 bags of stuff to donate

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Junior Member Mei_san is on a distinguished road Mei_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 04:45 PM
    Threads

the weirdest thing to ever happen to me was ummm.... some 45 year old dude came up to me and started saying really weird stuff in my ear *it was dark and i was at a party* he said he was gonna get me!!!! and well nothing much of it... so yea... that's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me!
    life is complicated! >.<'
    "todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece"
    yo Da_real_Lady-Jac is here!!!
    My sweet guardian: Shinobu_Meahara87
    To my sister J_senpai

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

The weirdest thing that every happened to me was one day I set a picture of my Mom on my clothes dresser. As always, I shut and lock my door.Then, I went to sleep. The next morning, I find the picture on my bedside coffee table. My dresser and bedside coffe table are clear across the room from eech other...
    *Psycho theme is heard*
    >.>
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was seeing my life flash before my eyes...It was pretty awesome but I hope it never happens again*shiver down my spine*
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Junior Member everyheart12390 is on a distinguished road everyheart12390's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 04:55 PM
    Threads

The weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was when I fell asleep on my couch and woke up on my bed. Maybe that's not so weird since it might happen to a lot of people (that sleep walk), but I just didn't remember what happened the night before. Weirdest thing I can think of right now. Maybe I will change this later.
    Mitch

The coolest siblings:

Brother: AmErIcAn_SyKo
    Sister: tenshi_hime

Closed Thread

Thread Information