AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What magic girl (or boy) would you be?

Drama Queen mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 06:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sex: Female (duh!)
    Name: Kirodeki
    Power: Wind, magical Sheild
    Weapon: Staff
    Hair: Pink, half way down my back.
    Eyes: Green
    Attitude: Shy and Sweet
    Outfit: Wizard in training's cloak
    Weight:115 lbs.
    Height: 5'10
    Ears/tail: Light Brown fox ears and fox tail
    Intelliganc: Very booksmart, but a little low in the common sense department (like me ^_^ ))
    Last edited by mini-Mimiru7; 11-26-2005 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Joined RuBoo's army. (but I still want to keep my magical girl, I don't want to be a boy because I'm not one)

Sister: Shougo Amakousa
    Sister: Sailor Saturn 224

I need new family. If you wanna be parta my family feel free to join. Just PM me and ask. ^_^

Thankyou sooo much for the signature shougo amakousa! You're the coolest!

Member Kihitumoru_Sayaki is on a distinguished road Kihitumoru_Sayaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 09:06 AM
    Threads

My magical girl:
    Name: Kalli Shika
    Sex: Female
    Power: Light, wind
    Weapon: Ore Dragon Slayer
    Hair:Light pink, long
    Eyes: Diamond blue
    Uniform: The outfit in my signature(cropped) and black boots
    Mission: To slay the monsters and dragons and bring peace to my country
    Attitude: Sweet, shy, but gets a bad attitude

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Name:Vanilla Frost
    Hair:Creamy yellow
    eye:Piercing white
    Power:Turn anything into ice if I want to

[B]I would wear a short yellow tube dress with a white long sleeve turtleneck underneath.White tights with yellow shoes and I would have a wand made of a hard crystal ice that turns into a necklace so I would carry it around.
    [/U]And if you got me angry,I will become a evil monster and destory everything.DIE1!!!!!!!!!!DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    AND I WOULD RULE THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOW DOWN TO THE ULTIMATE QUEEN!!!!!!*schoolgirl giggle*
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Junior Member Drago the golden Dragon is on a distinguished road Drago the golden Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 06:11 PM
    Threads

Default my powers...mwahahahahahaha

guy name: Drago the Mage
    powers: all elements and the sailor scouts powers and harry potter spells
    weapons: energy whip, light saber, bow and arrow, wand
    clothes: long wizard robes the color of a dark night
    mission: to keep the world safe
    sidekicks: myself (special cloning power)
    weakness: my wand taken away

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

Magic Girl Name:Sara Lenne
    Powers: Light,Water.
    Sex:female
    Weapon:Light staff
    Mission:To bring peace to all the worlds.
    Uniform: A bright Yukata,hair down,orange hair clip.
    Side kick:Best friend:Zid Maroko
    Alter identity: Sara

People often think she will fail because she is only 12.That's why she doesn't tell a lot of people...She is very clumsy and almost always happy.Though whenn Zid and Sara get in to trouble in a world,she finds a way to get them out of it.
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Junior Member Dark Senshi is on a distinguished road Dark Senshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2005 02:44 PM
    Threads

The name says it all...

Magical girl name: Dark Senshi (aka Sailor Saturn)
    Powers: Silent Wall, the ability to bring destruction of a galaxy, planet, etc., Reborn Revolution, Silent Tornado Unleash!, and powers greater than any other senshi around
    Weapon: Her Silence Glaive
    Mission: Save or destroy the planets if necessary when it comes a great dilenma(sp?) or no choice left for the future.
    Uniform: the pic on my sig says it all
    Hair: Long, dark and wavy-like hair passed the shoulders
    Sidekick: Works alone, after all I am the Soldier of Destruction...
    Alter Identity: Used to have, but is given awaken as Dark Senshi and lives in solitude since the world is hard to trust anymore...

Biography:
    Dark Senshi aka Sailor Saturn, was just your average girl, smart and intelligent, a mysterious beauty she beheld, but suddenly she gets visions of herself and things happening to her world and to special person she loved. When that prophecy comes true she risks it all to save the one she cared for deeply and then her transformation pen appears and transforms. Somehow knowing her destiny, saved the her beloved and drops the her Silence Glaive to end, but give rebirth and life to the world... She doesn't make it but is reborn as well and knows that her life's changed forever and has become the Soldier of destruction, of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn...

(always wanted to say that heehee)
    Dark Senshi

My guardian deity is the planet of silence, soldier of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn!

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Magical girl name: Joshua
    Powers: light & darkness

Weapon: a staff with a black & white crystal
    Mission:to protect my village
    Uniform: shiny white dress with a lot of ribbons on it
    Hair: long black hair
    Sidekick: -
    Alter Identity: allso known as 'the ying-yang warrior'

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

Magic Girl Name: Sailor Angel Moon
    Hair: same as Usagi almost.
    Shoes: boots like Eternal Sailor Moon.
    Powers: Mostly angelic type

Weapon: Any magic weapon that looks kewl.
    Mission: To help save the world.
    Uniform: Like Sailor Moon, only in light purple and light blue.
    Side kick: anyone. I'm really nice, but you can still get on my bad side.
    Alter identity: Amatsu Mitsukai

This was the character I made off me for SM RPGs.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Wink Magical Girl

Well, I'm a guy, but.. xD

Magic Girl Name: Sailor Star Fighter
    Powers: Light
    Weapon: A huge hammer. xD
    Mission: Protect the innocent and fight the unjust.
    Uniform: {See signature.}
    Side kick: Sailor Star Maker and Sailor Star Healer, or Sailor Moon.
    Alter identity: Seiya Kou, male j-pop idol.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

My magical girl would be a demon hell cat..only not evil so don't judge
    Name: Kiarala
    Power: Fire

Weapon: A simple Hunters Spear
    Hair: Platinum silver that falls just past her shoulders
    Eyes: A pretty yellow green color
    Uniform: A black top and skirt that falls past the knees (See the pic in the InuYasha rpg)

Mission: To find the demon(s) responsible for slaying her village and to keep peace
    Attitude: Very friendly but can get a hot temper

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

P. Exeter Blue I Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2006 02:35 AM
    Go look on a map...you'll find it sooner or later.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mega5k

Magical Girl Name: Sae Sawanoguchi
    Power: Magic
    Weapon: A wand
    Hair: Short, brown hair
    Eyes: Blue
    Uniform: Just look at my signature...
    Sidekicks: Nanaka Nakatomi, Akane Aikawa, Takeo Takakura, Ayanojou Aburatsubo
    Protector: Jeff-kun (the little teddy bear in my signature)
    Attitude: Very kind-hearted

Banner and avy made by me. ^_^

Junior Member RuBoo is on a distinguished road RuBoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2005 02:53 PM
    Threads

Name: RuBoo
    Weapon: 2 katanas
    Power: none
    Sidekick: anyone powerful enough to become part of my "army" (mostly, if not completely, males).
    Appearence: short for his age, wears a sweater (or T-Shirt, if it is warm enough) and a pair of blue jeans, as well as a headband
    Attitude: shy, kind, and helpful, but will kill any betrayers

If anyone would of liked to join said "army", post the information required for this, as well as saying "reply to 'join RuBoo's army'", or, if you have already posted here, edit it and put "reason for editing: join RuBoo's army".
    Last edited by RuBoo; 11-26-2005 at 03:43 PM. Reason: join RuBoo's army?
    Name: Forrest Long
    Birthday: 7-20-92
    Friends: None (and I sort of intend to keep it that way)
    School: Derby Middle School
    City & State: Derby, KS

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Default If you were a magic superhero...

If you were a 'magical girl superhero' what would be your skills/powers,would you use weapons, what would you wear, and would you have a pet/creature thing? OR if you wanted to be a villian, go ahead and answer the same questions.

To answer my own question, I would say that whatever I wore it would be either green and leafy or i would be totally girly and go with pink, I would have a little fire breathing fox companion and my 'powers' would be an awsome looking scepter that i could shoot beams out of, or i would be some nature girl who could control plants and the like.
    Hope this is a good enough thread for ya. I thought this magical girl forum needed something diffrent.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Junior Member Dragonrider has a little shameless behaviour in the past Dragonrider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

Magic Girl name: Doragon Hinagaza
    weapon: Lance
    power: white fire
    eyes: dark blue
    hair: jet black
    Uniform: kinda like the stuff raven, guy, mathew, and Joshua wear in fire emblem. and she rides a dragon
    all darkness can be overcome by hope

God bless

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Dark Magician

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Name: Sugoi Hiko
    Hair: Long black hair (down to hips) with bright red highlights
    Eyes: Reddish orange
    Powers: FIRE!!!!!
    Weapon: a heated sword!
    Uniform: black tank top and blue jeans. something simple like that. Maybe some red accesories like a belt or choker necklace
    Sidekick: None! I'm independent!
    Mission: To protect the world from sinking into oblivion
    Personality: Hyper! almost as if she had ADHD. very happy with tons of energy to spare.

OOH! that was fun! yay!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

Cool what i'd be is...

Name: nasuada
    Hair: Long brown hair with hot pink streaks
    Eyes: blood red
    Powers: really strong, control people, copy exact movements, see the future ( that be kinda kool)
    Weapon: spear like crim's on .hack//sign
    Uniform: white mini skirt, black halter top, high heels, and white gloves
    Sidekick: who needs a sidekick (people who do are weak!)
    Mission: save the world
    Personality: funny, cute, nice, independent, smart

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Junior Member RxP13 can only hope to improve RxP13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

=/ To bad the blues brothers don't count as magic boys...

Magic Boy Name: Cooks
    Powers: Able to enter alternate worlds via Manga/Anime
    Weapon: Whatever seems to fit the alternate world he is in.
    Mission: To make sure that the worlds released by the -Insert name of artifacts- from the anime/manga/books don't merge with the real world.
    Uniform: Whatever seems fitting.
    Side kick: Handy Dandy Notebook.
    Alter identity: Shea ((Sh-eh-ay-ee)) Lynagrade

"I don't care if she is a dream, for atleast in this dream she gives me a place to belong."

The Divine Shadow Shadow Hime is on a distinguished road Shadow Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

I would be my own character I made

Name: Luna
    Powers: To turn into animals and have the power over the darkness.
    Weapon: Sais. Claws, fangs, wings and stuff in animal form
    Mission: Just a merc and does anything for money good or bad
    Uniform: Black hip hugger jeans and a black corstte top with blue ribbons on it
    Side kick: A human named Tori who is smart and keeps her on the right path
    Personally: A loner so she is quiet. Seems dark and Mysterious. Loves to play video games when she isnt on a job.
    Last edited by Shadow Hime; 12-05-2005 at 12:45 AM.
    Sig made by me. PM me if you want one.

Junior Member Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 06:18 AM
    Threads

Default Ariya of the Tempest storm

i like this idea of what kind of character would be cool
    Name:Ariya
    Battle Name:Ariya Of The Tempest Storm
    Powers:Over the aspects of the skys( Wind, Thunder, Rain, Ice, Snow, etc)
    Weapon: She would posses a staff that would be used to command the elements and used to attack.
    Clothes: She would wear a short sleve tight black top and a demin mini skirt with black knee high biker boots and a belt with a pocket on it alsoa single strap bag but would place this done while fighting unless carrying spells readily prepared.

Alias: she goes to high school and is a music student as she wishes to be a singer

Junior Member Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 06:18 AM
    Threads

Ariya of the tempest storm
    Age 17
    Occupation: High school student (Music - wishes to be a singer)

Powers- all things to do with the sky (wind,thunder&Lightning,Snow/Ie,Etc)
    Wepons-Mystic staff
    Clothes Black tight shortsleve shirt, denim short skirt, knee high biker boots,belt with pocket, and a single strap bag for spare spells and items
    Looks- something like the avatar on the left its like exactly how i drew

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Name: Light Guardian
    Element: Light and earth
    Power:Control the elements earth and light, can heal
    Weapon: Long sword
    Eyes: green
    Hair: Brown and short

Personally: Quiet and lonely. But he´s still friendly. He want to protect the people he love...

Story: Im going to draw the story soon...

Junior Member Hardcore SailorMoon is on a distinguished road Hardcore SailorMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 06:56 PM
    Threads

Any of the SAILOR SOLDIERS! SAiLOR MOON the Greatest!!!!!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Merged two very similar threads. Post here about what kind of magical girl character you would be.

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    I'm sure many of us have wished we could pick up a transforming wand and transform into Sailor Moon, Hilaru (Magic Knight Rayearth) or Wedding Peach. I know I have. If you could choose, what magical girl would you be? What would your choice of weapon be? Your powers? Is your mission to save the world or bring it to its end? What about your uniform? Sidekicks? What about your alter-identity?
    Heres what I would do:
    Magic Girl Name: Ami-chan (how original...)
    Powers: Control over water, or anything to do with water (including ice, fog, snow...)
    Weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Mission: Destroy the world/ make the world my own.
    Uniform: A kimono thats blue and silver; my hair would be blue and short.
    Side kick: Anyone but Usagi. I prefer to work alone though.
    Alter identity: Ami Diaz, normal high school student. Studying to be a psycologist. I seem normal, anyways....
    What about you ladies and gents?
    name: blank lucifer
    powere: air (i could change air pressure and cut sum1's air supply or sumting. anything that has to deal w/ air u can think of)
    weapon: manifest anithing
    mission: unknown intentions (quite the mystery woman)
    alter identity: angel lucalia (lead singer in multiple bands, though no 1 knos it and thinks that the lead singer in each diff band is another person.)(also, clothes/fashion/apparel designer, so i make mi own clothes and buys 'em occationalli.)
    uniform: anything stylish in mi mind and prob others
    side kick: has them, but doesn't.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information