AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What magic girl (or boy) would you be?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What magic girl (or boy) would you be?

I'm sure many of us have wished we could pick up a transforming wand and transform into Sailor Moon, Hilaru (Magic Knight Rayearth) or Wedding Peach. I know I have. If you could choose, what magical girl would you be? What would your choice of weapon be? Your powers? Is your mission to save the world or bring it to its end? What about your uniform? Sidekicks? What about your alter-identity?
    Heres what I would do:
    Magic Girl Name: Ami-chan (how original...)
    Powers: Control over water, or anything to do with water (including ice, fog, snow...)
    Weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Mission: Destroy the world/ make the world my own.
    Uniform: A kimono thats blue and silver; my hair would be blue and short.
    Side kick: Anyone but Usagi. I prefer to work alone though.
    Alter identity: Ami Diaz, normal high school student. Studying to be a psycologist. I seem normal, anyways....
    What about you ladies and gents?
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Ooh, this should be fun!
    Magical girl name: Talim Shirisaya
    Powers: Control over the Wind and the Void
    Weapon: One-handed sword (Not used much, but it's there)
    Mission: I'm just a simple wanderer!
    Uniform: A light purple dress, off the shoulder with green trim-ish things on it
    Hair: White with purple highlights. Very long and wavy
    Sidekick: I prefer to work alone, but maybe an accomplice here or there
    Alter Identity: Hehe, there isn't one. What you see is what ya get!!

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    Threads

Cool If you could be a magical gurl.....

If you could be a magical gurl what would you be like and what kind of anime would you be in? Her's mine as an example. And, yes, I kno im spelling gurl wrong.

Magical Gurl Name: Miyulana Sirota
    Powers: Over all elements. 'Cept water. Miyulana thinx water is weak.
    Outfit: A kimono. There are a few things that differenciate it from a classic kimono. 1. from the shoulder the the elbow there is nothing. at the elbow down to the hand-where it goes out- it looks normal. But it cuts off at the shoulder. 2. It changes color. When she is not fighting it is a rainbow of color. But, when she does fight the color changes. i.e.: fire=red lightning=yellow water=(if she used it, lol) blue
    Hair: Her hair is snow white and very very very very long
    Alias: Mirulota Kirate
    Story-line: Demons are coming from ancheint Japanese times to Japan in our time. Miyulona AKA Mirulota has to fight them off to save the Earth. At the same time shes a struggling senior in high school who can barely mangae a C average and who is in love with guy. When the guy turns out to be a demon she gets confused and kills him. Now she is being bombarded by thousands of demons for revnge of Reito's (the guy/demon) death. She has to fight them, and still has to lead her alias life. Then she gets kicked out of the house because her averrage is now a D-. She is living on the streets and must survive. Why does she wear the kimono? She finds out in a small shop that this guy can help her fight. He gives her the kimono to wear because it will help control her powers.

So, there. You don't have to right that much, but try and do the basics! Have fun!
    Last edited by mistressmisha; 02-20-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Junior Member Princess Shinko is on a distinguished road Princess Shinko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2005 07:09 PM
    Threads

Wink Haname

Okay, so I have considered that. Anyway, here's who I would be:
    Magical Girl Name: Haname
    Weapon of Choice: Bow and sacred arrow
    Powers:Mirror Portal & barrier
    Identity:A girl who's been cursed by a dying priestess' powers
    Outfit:Red kimono with a white shirt and under shirt, & long black hair in a poinytail
    Mission:Scout any pain & suffering and help out
    Sidekick:Anyone willing to help me
    Anime Fanatic speaking

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Magic Girl Name: Sumina Lin Strife ^_^
    Hair: Long straight black hair down to my hip. with a pink ribbon for accent.

Shoes: light pink stilettos with a white ribbon
    Powers: Control over holy light.
    Weapon: a long white and red Mages staff with a holy crystal at the tip.
    Mission: Restore the world to peace.
    Uniform: A light pink backless halter, chinese style.. with a white minidress
    Side kick: a 20 year old female ninja named Keoni Miho
    Alter identity: Mina Lin, Normal College student. Majors in Art and Astronomy

Signature brought to you by Balance.

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

guy name: Kite ........
    weapon on choice: twin kodachi
    powers: control over fire and shadows
    mission: unknown?
    outfit: pure black
    sidekick: none
    hair: short (kind of like sasuke's form naruto)
    alter ego: high school student
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Name: Miyumi
    Powers: Well, she's an angel but is currently stuck as a demon in hell. She is trying to fix all the horrors in the world and is the most powerful angel and the only people more powerful than her are God and Jesus.
    Hair: Oddly it is a light purple (note avatar)
    Outfit: A purple dress that has a bunch of layers with diff. patterns that looks pretty and black boots.
    Story: She and a demon who wasnt that bad (demons name: Kiyuki) switched bodies. Miyumi wants to stop the Devil and demons from hurting people but finds it harder than she thought.
    Alter personality: She is posing as a college student at an Arts College and is trying to help a boy named Hiroki from the demons who keep plauging him. But, ends up falling in love with him, which was not allowed to heppen.

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

This is a really interesting question. I am glad you came up with it.

Magic Girl Name: I would create my own character named Sodina
    Powers: Unrivaled and very mysterious. Unknown to the world.
    Weapon: No use for a weapons. My powers would be too great.
    Mission: To defend and protect the ones I care for.
    Uniform: A lovely sleeveless, black and white, silk, chinese style dress.
    Side kick: My mystical friends.
    Alter identity: Some normal chick.

Wow I totally got into this question...lots of thinking involved. Thank you I had fun.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

cool question

Name:Spike
    Powers: Darkness
    mission:bring peace to the world
    outfit:Black trentch coat with flames at bottom
    Weapon:Katana
    Sidekick:Mimi gal
    After identity:dont have one
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Member Inu Sesshy is an unknown quantity at this point Inu Sesshy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 08:49 AM
    Threads

Name: Ashurii
    Powers: angel, but i have demon capabilities
    Mission: unknown
    Hair: red, in Kenshin style
    Outfit: light purple kimono
    weapon: n/a
    sidekick: n/a
    altar identity: a normal schoolgirl

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Exclamation Sweet question!

Magic Girl Name: Amaya Searia
    Powers: Water control, psychic, white magic, taming.
    Weapon: Staff, summoning sword, daggers made from coral.
    Mission: To protect her love and to kill the people who destroyed her life, with out her love finding out her true identity.
    Uniform: Blue salsa dress with pink and black pearls around neck, laced up shoes (baby blue color) (her dress is laired with navy blue and baby blue colors, white dragon going up the side of it (embroidered) and blue flowers (lilies) in hair
    Side kick: Little sea dragon, but when needs to battle it gets bigger… (Remind u of someone?) Its navy blue and black with a lot of appendages.
    Alter identity: Ofelia Takano. A normal junior high student with a hyper personality she is sometimes annoying, but a loyal friend. In her spare time she is a mysterious painter creating wonderful works of art, which she expresses her in-depth feelings.
    Hair: Long blue hair, slightly wavy.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

ok this might be a good one!
    Magical Girl Name: Asahi Misora
    Powers:Ligth and Dark
    Weapon(s):none
    Mission:Survive the attacks of her father's side of the family (tring to get rid of her), and make it through to the age of 20 to get married to her Bethol.
    Outfit:Weekdays, a school uniform,and weekends and stylish outfit she gets her hands on.
    Hair:Light brown and long
    Graudian: Her dear hubby to be Hisaki Nimoto!
    Alter Ego: A fallen high-rank Angel that was reborn into her (was even predicted if her parents got married).

The story is in my journal. Please read if want to. ^^;;;;;
    Last edited by Taikyo; 03-10-2005 at 10:46 PM.

The Catgirl Ninja UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2005 05:49 PM
    Threads

Magic Girl Name:Tsunami Neko
    Powers: Water and destrution

Weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Mission:To save the planet from the evil people
    Uniform: A kimono thats Midnight blue and sliver; my hair would be black and long.
    Side kick: none
    Alter identity: Yumi Izzo, normal highschool student to become a pro in volleyball.

Senior Member Leon Magnus will become famous soon enough Leon Magnus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 10:40 PM
    Threads

"Magic" Name: Xoa/Kurai
    Powers: Psychic, being able to move objects with my mind.
    Weapon: Mind, Rapier (yes, the kind of sword).
    Mission: Enforce stupidity to not exist(one way or another). That or conqering the planet, having fun. Whatever I feel like.
    Hair: Dark brown/Black
    Uniform: Black cloathing, blue flame on it, a black cape.
    Side kick: Alone, maybe a black cat.
    Alter identity: Some kind or prince/knight. I guess.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Magic Girl Name: The Banshee
    Powers: Power of thunder and lightning (so I'm a Sailor Jupiter fan -so sue me!)
    Weapon: a set of sai's that are kept in my boots

Mission: the usual protecting gig, righting wrongs, defending the defenseless and weak
    Uniform: black leather halter top, silver arm and wrist bands, black knee high
    leather kick-your-butt-around-till-you-tell-the-truth boots, a black leather mini skirt/shorts underneath combo so I can move around easy
    Sidekick: I don't really have one
    Alter Identity: Faye Blythe

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, Ive already done this, fine kill me if you wish, but I love to write (its my passion) so here I go.

Magickal Girl Name: Black Dream Phantom:Kirori (Basically BDP is a group that fights, for well, you'll see)

Magiackal Powers: All the members of BDP have dark powers. Kirori has the power over the Darkness in everyone's heart.

Sidekick: Well, the whole group of BDP. Saiko, a guy, who has power over the darkness in our sins. Mirielili, a girl, who has power over the darkness in our life. Then Lita, a girl, who has the power over the darkness in Hell. Lita is NOT the most powerful, because she cannot use all the drakness from hell or be doomed to eternal life in Hell.

Mission: To bring the darkness out of everyone so they can banish the demons in their life.

Weapon: Herself

Uniform: She wears, usually, a long black dress that has lace on the end and a big bow in the back. Also she has spider web-like sleeves (Hot Topic, anyone?)

Hair: Dark purple, pulled up in a big pony-tail with a black (duh) ribbon.

Alter Idenity: A student at Mirugi College X For the Arts.

Member Youma is on a distinguished road Youma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 08:12 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Oh yeah, making up characters! The only part of rpg that I actually like!

Magic Girl Name: Joma (that's Youma but it has to be spelled like that in this situation)
    Powers: Forcefields and teleportation(teleporting objects inside the body tends to be deadly) Explosions when pissed off, lots of fire and noise but little actual damage
    Power up Side effect: Joma doesn't have any particular weakness outside of the plain not being invincible thing, but whenever powered up she can only speak Esperanto and no one understand. It's not convenient.
    Weapon: Random blunt objects found at site of fight, swung with no aim at all and doing useless collateral damage
    Mission: Destroy the beast of the abyss (Haliburton I think, last time I checked it *was* a monstrous creature from hell)
    Uniform: Red leggings, yeah like the fat ladies. Fat ladies have taste, leggings are comfy. But with strap things sewn on so it looks cool and a leather top and the whole thing looks like it came from those tasteless movies for loners except it's not sexy, still following? No? Great, you weren't supposed to.
    Side kick: Trained iguana. It's trained to hide behind stuff because it's a normal iguana and it would be worthless in fighting.
    Alter identity: Your candidate in the last election.
    Streght: Smart ***
    Weakness: You_don't_want_to_know
    Famous quote: "Ĉu vi komprenas kion mi diras???"

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:34 PM
    Threads

Sweet! Nice topic!

Name: Yukira no Fuyu (Winter's Snow)

Powers: The Maelstrom Blizzard, Spiral Ace, and Wind of Amnesia

Side Effects: Yukira's a soft-hearted person. Doesn't really hurt people, physically but if you were attacked by the Maelstrom Blizzard, it may cause temporary damage like brain-freezing. Spiral Ace may confuse yourself between the Reality and the Virtual life. Overall, it'll torture you mentally. Wind of Amnesia let you to forget your evil deeds that you did before and it may cleanse and purify your soul to start a brand new life.

Costume: A white-silvery kimono. Along with yellow-lime hem on the back and keeps a short wakizashi (short japanese dagger) inside her kimono sleeves.

Hairstyle: Half-tied almond coloured hair, the length of the hair's about 30 centimetres below the shoulder, hair pinned up using a crystal-sapphire hairpin.

Sidekick: A loyal snow tiger named, Aki. It helps Yukira to attack enemies behind her. According to legend, Aki is used to be Yukira's lover but was cursed by a witchdoctor. Now, Aki has devoted to protect her love no matter what condition.

Her duty: She's on a journey to transform back her true love into human form back.Yuki must arrive at the Heaven's stairs and meet the Emperor of the Heavens.

Alter Identity: A 9th grader student in Kawabara High, Yuki Takashiri. She was dragged by a fortune-teller from the past to help her great-great-great grandmother who failed to help Aki.

Boy, I love role-playing! ^_^

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

Little Goth Girl kitsuna is an unknown quantity at this point kitsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

i have no idea

~kitsuna~
    I hate you all.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."
    I scare people.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol. i just love these type of threads. =P

Magical Gurl Name:Chong Chie
    Powers:any (depends)
    Job:Taoist
    Toaist (her family)'s expression/phrase: su-sim yon-song,"correct the mind and reform the nature".
    Outfit:School uniform and sometimes wears different Cheng-sons (or is it Cheng-song??? don't know, can't spell) >.<;
    Hair:Silver with purple highlights. And long.
    Alias:Asahi Misora, Hisaki Nimoto (pevious ideas go look in journal if you want to know)
    Parents:mother-Akina (japanese/chinese) and father- En-ho(Korean)
    Nationality:Chinese, Japanese, Korean

Story-line:Chie's family are known in Korea as famous Taoist, all the way back to the days of King Chung-jong (A.D 1507-1526) It is said that her family is really related to the famous Taoist, Chong U-chi. She met Asahi in grade school and became close freinds ever since.
    Last edited by Taikyo; 03-31-2005 at 09:22 PM.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=20092
    Theres already a thread exactly like this....

Anyways, here's my magic girl profile ^^:

Name: Ami-chan
    Powers: The ability to control water
    Job: McDonalds (part time job)
    Outfit: long silver and blue kimono with tear shaped dsesigns on it
    Hair: short and blue
    Alias: Clark Kent (j/k) Ami Diaz, working her way to be a psyciatrist
    Parents: no known family
    nationality: unknown (her temper suggest a hint of irish)
    storyline: In her past life, Ami was the sole daughter of the queen of the ocean, who ruled the entire hydrosphere, and who happend to be mermaids. But one day, Ami was caught in a fishermans nets and killed for beautiful tail. Now, she has been reincarnated, and must unravel a long and twisted mystery about what happened to her family after her death.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yer. Merged threads, if anyone was wondering why it looked a little odd.

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

its so fun to rp
    Name:
    Assassin Goddess
    Powers:all elements (fire, water,earth,wind,lightning,light and dark)
    Weapon: those kinves,i think there called Elbow Knives(not sure)
    costume: almost like what Yuna's gun outfit is like,but....er i can't descibe it,and she has one of those assassin things over her mouth.and she has black wings.
    Hair: half white and half Black long in the back,but short in the front.
    Sidekicks: lil hotaru,a youg 15 yr girl with wind powers,and she has a giant mallet.
    Mission: To rid the Universe of all its hate and wrongs,even if many ppl die in the process,but later comes to realize things can't be done that way.
    Alter Identy: None
    Weakness: Hotaru,if shes gone its all over

+++
    the magnificent droid

Junior Member ffx-2_babe is on a distinguished road ffx-2_babe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 12:57 PM
    Threads

Wink

I would be yuna as white mage.
    White Mage Girl

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Name: Alex Zorander

Powers: Teleportation - within a 5 mile radious
    Memory shape change - This is the ability to change your apearence to look like your self baced on memory, Ex. you can make your self look how you looked when you were 5, if you can rember when you were 5.
    Weapon: a 3 foot sword that can never break or lose its edge, and, most importantly, my mind
    Mission: To find out about my heritiage, and to destroy the soul stealer, a deamon widard who can take and minipulate souls
    Uniform: Traveling clothes
    Hair:Shout and White
    Travel Companion: A girl skilled in magic and spell casting, but she has a split personality, one side of her has a short temper and with her lies most of her destructive power, on the other, a compashionat person who weilds healing and evasive powers.
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Closed Thread

Thread Information