AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Greetings all

Member Lenzabi is on a distinguished road Lenzabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 09:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Greetings all

I am Lenzabi, I have been watching various anime since I was a 6yrs old, I am now 40, so that is a lot of anime watched!!!I also like to Roleplay, as well as discuss anything.

As for my name, If any saw Char's Counterattack, I have merged my name : Len+Zabi, from the battle suit called Sazabi that Char used to fight with, and gave the Gundam a run for it's money!
    The Earth Federation is corrupt and weak! I shall strike at that weakness!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

WELCOME! Enjoy your stay!!~

~MsAeris

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it is very nice to meet you. I will admit to never having really watched Gundam so I haven't a clue about what you are saying. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. This is really a great little community.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Newbie!! *eats* mwa. ha.

>>;

Anyway, welcome, welcome. *gives you a stuffed zebra*

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I see the cannibal has alreafy gotten to you; isn't she nice though? I think everyone else has supplied you with the rules. Follow them, post lots and have fun.
    *steals stuffed zebra and blanket* Haha!!! I have killed two birds with one stone!!Bwahaha!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah, I hate spam, anyway, thanks for the greetings, I will be prowling around, all systems ready.

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

follow the rules dont spam and welcome

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Welcome *sweatdrop* That's all...

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, why the nervous sweat drop? just because of the legendary mecha ? or the Char avatar, a legendary Newtype ?

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lenzabi
    Hmm, why the nervous sweat drop? just because of the legendary mecha ? or the Char avatar, a legendary Newtype ?
    I think he is sweatdropping because he has nothing else to say as a greeting.

Lëåƒ šhìnôbì inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

ummnn..well..ummnn.. let see.. WELCOME TO AF!!! WELCOME WELCOME!!! weee more frendzz!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah, I see

Member ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie has a reputation beyond repute ookie_pookie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2005 06:02 AM
    Threads

you will love your stay here at anime forum so use your time well see ya round

every once in a while this must happen

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, I would like some friends, it is jut so many things and such are going on here it can be a bit overwhelming

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

Welcome to anime forum i just started yesterday so i am a newbie, but anyway enjoy your stay and don't get in trouble with the mods.

l8ter

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why do I have so many "Behave yourself" advice answers?? this is most perplexing. does someone think I shall troll? flame? begin a fight? I find it odd that this site is the only one I have joined that so many warnings appear to me. It does make me wonder............

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I could give some well argumented answer that it's because there have been quite the number of spammers on this forum, but truth is, people really don't have much to say. So they lengten their posts with a behave yourself advice.

Anyway, welcome to Anime Forum. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by red storm; 03-04-2005 at 07:51 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Freedom Fighter Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 09:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Admirers/The Admired: Reiako, Alyssa, Straw_hat, Raye Hino, Suzuna,
    elven angel, Vua, Vampireness, Princess Ai, Doi, MPC, usagi200,
    SailorCross, Milly, Nyanko, Terra, Baby_Serena

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

welcome to da forum n post alot...

Closed Thread

Thread Information