AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter: Childrens book or Tool of Satan!

Senior Member 666 is on a distinguished road 666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2005 02:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

there is no devil and there is no god
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)

When I push you away you come closer. When I hide, you find me.
    When I kick you, you hug me.
    I say I hate you, but you say that you love me.
    When I ask you to leave me alone, you keep me company.
    When I ask why you do this, you say were friends.
    Then I tell you that I don't need any friends; you say, but you do.
    Why oh why wont you just let me be.....

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

there is no devil and there is no god
    uhhhhhh???

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

looool forget all that why people always have to be like that...thank god dogs arent represent satan otherwise everyone would sloughter them.

people like them always exist and becuase of it others can rest without thinking of hey what they are up to now.

and thanks to this people terrorist are born, and they say well all muslims are terrorist, im not sure about that but im muslim and i have no intention of even mentioning bieng terrorist, but hey every you go bad and good people exist, this for of topic.

harry potter is just story, and he supposly is a hero in books just like superman, batman and others, instead of criticising them why can't we enjoy its nice story and leave it like that. on topic.

p.s Witchcraft is also forbidden in islam but that doesn't mean i can't enjoy a good movie with nice story.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

The thing is, yes wizardry and sorcery is the work of the devil and practicing it is a heracy against god, it is one of the moral vices. However, Harry potter was in no way intended to be a work against god for the devil. It's a book about wizards in school, kids at a young age aren't yet exposed to the moral vices and heracys of faith so it's just innocent fun to them. I really wouldn't read too much into it, cause harry potter pretty much just rips alot of it's stuff from Tolkein anyway.

Edit: Oh snap! 666th post =O

Edit again: oh and 666, you're a freaking hypocrit. There is no devil? your name is 666, the number of the beast. The 3 numbers of perpetual imperfection as represented by the antichrist and satan himself. Get a clue before you start rambling off facts you think up to try and seem cool.
    Last edited by Masali; 12-24-2005 at 12:49 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahahahaha now you said that reminds me if i was like that i would have to lay off the games like ff and other rpg games or any other games that got mages and wizards hahahaha that would be foolish. sorry for bieng harsh.

it is sweet

Senior Member 666 is on a distinguished road 666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2005 02:36 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    The thing is, yes wizardry and sorcery is the work of the devil and practicing it is a heracy against god, it is one of the moral vices. However, Harry potter was in no way intended to be a work against god for the devil. It's a book about wizards in school, kids at a young age aren't yet exposed to the moral vices and heracys of faith so it's just innocent fun to them. I really wouldn't read too much into it, cause harry potter pretty much just rips alot of it's stuff from Tolkein anyway.

Edit: Oh snap! 666th post =O

Edit again: oh and 666, you're a freaking hypocrit. There is no devil? your name is 666, the number of the beast. The 3 numbers of perpetual imperfection as represented by the antichrist and satan himself. Get a clue before you start rambling off facts you think up to try and seem cool.
    I gave myself the name 666 becuase people seem not to like it, or me.
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)

When I push you away you come closer. When I hide, you find me.
    When I kick you, you hug me.
    I say I hate you, but you say that you love me.
    When I ask you to leave me alone, you keep me company.
    When I ask why you do this, you say were friends.
    Then I tell you that I don't need any friends; you say, but you do.
    Why oh why wont you just let me be.....

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

You know this is so funny! Because the last time I checked didn't priests say Anime was a tool of the Devil? Seriously don't get you're panies all bunched up, it's just a cartoon.

Really though Harry Potter is just a children's book. The use of magic? Most fairy tales have magic in them. Magic in stories can be used for both good and/or evil. Draco's attitude toward muggels shows that racism is bad; it does not promote it.

Pokemon? Yu-gi-oh? If you think they're tools of the Devil why are you on an anime forum to begin with?

Teletubbies? Who cares. If a person wants to be gay or a lesbian that is their choice; it's their life. I may not agree with it but like the expression, "Love the sinner, hate the sin." You should treat people as you would want to be treated. Beside do the Teletubbies even have to same genders as humans? They might be hermaphrodites or even something else.
    Last edited by SilverOcean; 12-25-2005 at 03:22 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

weather believe in devil and god or don't believe its up to you but respect others beliefs, and if you want facts i have lots of fact to believe in god, devil and super natural, cuase you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exit, and for fact i've seen super natural, and the majority also believe in supernatural, so i can tell you they exist, but its up to you to believe, but don't force it to people, and i wish people had seen what i saw so they would believe in super natural as well.

but hey its your decission and beliefs, but respect others beliefs.

it is sweet

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SilverOcean
    You know this is so funny! Because the last time I checked didn't priests say Anime was a tool of the Devil? Seriously don't get you're panies all bunched up, it's just a cartoon.

Really though Harry Potter is just a children's book. The use of magic? Most fairy tales have magic in them. Magic in stories can be used for both good and/or evil. Draco's attitude toward muggels shows that racism is bad; it does not promote it.

Pokemon? Yu-gi-oh? If you think they're tools of the Devil why are you on an anime forum to begin with?

Teletubbies? Who cares. If a person wants to be gay or a lesbian that is their choice; it's their life. I may not agree with it but like the expression, "Love the sinner, hate the sin." You should treat people as you would want to be treated. Beside do the Teletubbies even have to same genders as humans? They might be hermaphrodites or even something else.
    you missed the point by a mile and a half. Yes it IS a childrens book and no it's NOT a tool of satan, but Sorcery IS a moral vice and a tool of the devil. Im not saying Harry Potter is satanistic, but I am saying sorcery is. Also, anime? where the hell did you get that one from? Anime is not a devil tool, it's a cartoon...from japan. Maybe some of the content in hentai "sorcery, sex, rituals, etc...) could be morally polar but not anime itself.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Also, anime? where the hell did you get that one from? Anime is not a devil tool, it's a cartoon...from japan. Maybe some of the content in hentai "sorcery, sex, rituals, etc...) could be morally polar but not anime itself.
    Well, actually, there was a petition that basically said "Anime corrupts youths and encourages underaged sex, therefore it should be against the law." It was talking about Love Hina, and all those other crappy romance animes, but it said anime was 'evil.' I disagree, but there was such a thing.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

you missed the point by a mile and a half. Yes it IS a childrens book and no it's NOT a tool of satan, but Sorcery IS a moral vice and a tool of the devil. Im not saying Harry Potter is satanistic, but I am saying sorcery is.
    Where do I say Harry Potter is a tool of the Devil? Hmmm? No where!

And yes, I know the use of sorcery is forbidden in the Bible. But remember, this is fantasy? Fantasy is not true. I know the difference between fact and fiction.

Also, anime? where the hell did you get that one from? Anime is not a devil tool, it's a cartoon...from japan. Maybe some of the content in hentai "sorcery, sex, rituals, etc...) could be morally polar but not anime itself.
    I did not say anime was the tool of the Devil. I said:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverOcean
    (Read more carefully next time! Haven't you ever heard of sarcasm?)

When I went to a private school, in a church, they said anime was the tool of the Devil; but that doesn't mean I agree with them. Why would I be on an anime forum if I agreed with those priests?
    Last edited by SilverOcean; 12-25-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Harry Potter by all means is not a tool of the devil. In that case then over half of this stuff in the world is a tool of satan! I was told that and I think it's true but maybe it's not that halloween was the day of worshipping the devil ......but ppl get mad over a book. If u don't believe in magic then don't read the book leave it alone, it's not right to force ur beliefs on ppl because u don't like a darn book with witchcraft and wizardry in it! I read all the books so far and like the others said before me it's creates good character, friendship, etc. on ppl who read it. By far these r some good books.

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Alone at Midnight darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:42 PM
    stuck between the two worlds enjoying herself
    Threads

I agree with mushra because i have read and own all of the books. so please don't push yourselves onto ppl. keep it to yourself.
    Here are some good riddles to confuse ppl with. Enjoy!!^.^(answers in red)

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
    You will hang me.

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it, never knows that he's using it. What is it?
    A coffin.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

depends on the reader and how he/she interprets it...

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lon
    You make the call.
    Also other hot topics of debate:
    Pokemon --> A tool of the Devil.
    Teletubies --> Another tool of the devil, promoting the seeds of homosexuality in americas youth.
    YuGiOh --> Magic, monsters, and trading cards. Never a good mix in the eyes of any christan fundamentalst. Also a tool of SATAN!
    Ok, I'll try to keep myself from exploding.

Harry Potter is pure fiction. Anyone who could take it as either christian propaganda or as pagen hypnosis is a tad paranoid.

The last time I watched pokemon was to long ago to think about that sort of stuff, so I couldn't tell you.

As for teletubies, first of all, homosexuality isn't wrong. But that's another topic. But that alone is enough for me to throw out thier entire "TV is promoting sinful behavior" arguement.

As for yu-gi-oh, also pure fantasy.

To sum it up, the neo-conservative christian fundamentalist are so close minded that they shut out anything that doesn't conform to thier exact beliefs or even hints against thier exact beliefs(this applies to the merry christmas vs. happy holidays arguement as well).
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Harry Potter is not the devils tool! Jeez, u people are crazy! The books are lovely and brilliant!

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

i hate it when one of the selections has to do with a specific religion -_-;

its just a damn fantacy book that does nothing but entertain others and allows choldren to use their imagination. i got all the books. where you got the tool of the devil from i may never know.
    i WOULD read the book. but im too buisy with Eldest.

pokemon: What The Hell Is So Bad About Adorable Little Made Up Animals With Speacial Powers!!!!!
    teletubies: just a stupid children show. nothing to do with what YOUR talking about.
    yugioh: DUDE!!!! yugioh is awsome! and if it had to do with the DEVIL why the hell would they hold tournaments at childrens toy stores!!!! its pure fantacy! magic and monsters! not everything has to do with the devil! SHEESH!!!!

*tries not to explode*

Watch! Next Youll Think Several Video Games Is A Tool Of The Devil!!! >.<

and another thing.... There is NO devil and there is NO god!
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 12-30-2005 at 12:13 AM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Junior Member 1000 Devils Reigne is on a distinguished road 1000 Devils Reigne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2005 07:28 AM
    Threads

Hummm Harry Potter a tool of the devil?
    Preposterous, yet another farce of the stupidity and paranoia of Christians,catholics ect. If you have ever seen the movies read the books...then you know it is a children's story about magic and growing up keeping the magical imagination alive. People are FAR too serious in todays world, bad this bad that...politics are much much worse and bad for you than Harry Potter.
    The worlds religions are board yet again I'm afrade...acting just like that moronic feminine rights activists thing that went hot on the heels of another stupid movie "Pretty Woman", blah a bunch of poppycock.
    Proud Member of...
    Order of the Trapezoid and the Council of Nine
    http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

yugioh is not tool of satan!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

lon...i'm just going to say, i think you take things way too seriously and way too strongly. you have to settle down a bit...Harry Potter is not a tool of the devil, and neither is any one of thsoe other things you listed. and about the teletubies thing...there's really nothing wrong with homosexuality...people have a right to choose their lifestyles...just calm down...nothing is a tool os the devil ok! lol
    Last edited by TodayIsMine; 12-30-2005 at 07:33 AM.

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member danny300 is on a distinguished road danny300's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:20 PM
    Threads

Harry Potter a tool of the devil? Hahahahaha.... His just a kids hero... :P

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Harry Potter...Yugioh... in league with Satan?! OMG oh jeeze not THAT is a GOOD one lmao!!
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Lon
    The subject has been debated, argued, run into the ground, and regurgitated for another round of hostile negotiations. But then again, the discussion has not yet, to my knowledge been brought up here.

And what better time than now, the eve of book six: The Half Blood Prince?

So, pro or con, for or against? Is Harry Potter just a simple childs book, nothing more than a childrens story woven together from the imagenation of a middle age woman, OR is Harry Potter an ingenious tool of the christan devil, cleaverly mused and written in the innocent and unarming format of a childs story book???

You make the call.
    Also other hot topics of debate:
    Pokemon --> A tool of the Devil.
    Teletubies --> Another tool of the devil, promoting the seeds of homosexuality in americas youth.
    YuGiOh --> Magic, monsters, and trading cards. Never a good mix in the eyes of any christan fundamentalst. Also a tool of SATAN!
    Harry Potter is the work of the devil. Yeah, I mean, honestly. Who could possible imagine any of that evil stuff unless they where tools of Satan themselves?
    Somehow, I think not. Harry Potter is a brilliant book that has nothing, NOTHING to do with the devil. If people can't see that, well, sucks to them, because they're missing out on the best book it the world *has read whole series 7 times, minus 6th book which has read 3 times*
    Pokemon? Honestly...

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Harry Potter is no "tool of the devil" *LoL*, it's a simple children's book written (and quite poorly written in my opinion *>_>*) for the entertainment of children.

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^
    Last edited by Sayoran; 03-30-2006 at 10:04 AM.

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

HP is nothing more that a good read and a horrible movie series....
    nuff said

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Closed Thread

Thread Information