AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Choji trace/wall

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Choji trace/wall

i'm not sure about the bg picture. i'd like something more like the forests in the show, but i haven't found one yet. choji is a trace from ep 117 (good ep) and the thing/guy on the left is supposed to be all blurry to look like it's a big attack and choji is like "phh, whatever.." any suggestions for a different bg pic would be nice anything else could help too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	choji.jpg‎
Views:	202
Size:	413.8 KB
ID:	2084  
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Looks good.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

is there really nothing to change with this? well, thanks esca.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.

Junior Member Rae is on a distinguished road Rae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2005 11:27 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Falalalaa

That's pretty freaky.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

aca please don't kill me...but I've lost the meaning of trace...I know I'm crazy, but can you tell me? I want to give you advices...But before I should know what a trace is... ^^'''''
    btw if it's a concept for a wall it's good!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

trace=re-drawing essentially, i took a screen cap and redrew part of it so it would be high enough resolution to make a wall with. it's not really a concept, it was kinda finished, though i can still work on it. btw, i started with this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	choji.JPG‎
Views:	113
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	2226  

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ohh now I know -_-' sorry...ok...maybe in some days I can send you a pict of a forest, seen from the bottom, maybe could help you; I'm not so sure about the teens butterfly that are on him(at least they look to me like butterfly ^_^'), if u want to keep them, make them more visible(put a glow?).the bg it's a bit too blurry, he seems attached on the bg, not part of it... try to make a circle blur on him(->select a circle area on him, soft the edges of the selection of 100-200px, invert the selection and make a big gaussian blur (it should be on his legs and on part of his hair)...or try something different
    In the end my advice is to put together better the pic and the bg good work!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Closed Thread

Thread Information