AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Paradise Kiss

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Paradise Kiss

Not alot of people have read this Manga but I loved it so much. Please post if you have read the series too! No one else that likes anime has read it, but this has to be the best romance anime I have read.

~Day two and still banned.~
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Yes, I own all of this. I fell in love with it because despite the excentricness of some of the characters, the story itself feels rather...real. Even the characters seem real, zaniness and all. "Caroline's" (as I believe is the nickname she picked up was..) life felt a bit like my own at times. Her relationship with George was similar to one I had, for example. There was also a point in high school that I felt like dropping out and moving to a bigger city in an attempt to start out early on my acting career. So, yeah her thoughts often reflected my own...

I also love the art style that was used. So much so that some of my drawings from around the time when I got the manga sort of reflect the style somewhat. Heh. ^_^;

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Omg, yes I love the drawing style in it! I love the way the writer made the eyes , especialy Miwako (That is probably spelled way off.) Thats why I liked to Manga so much I could realy feel like I can relate. But more to the relationship with Miwako and Arashi. ((Once again the names are off but close.))
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

Junior Member foreverlove14 is on a distinguished road foreverlove14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 08:19 AM
    Threads

I love Paradise Kiss but I only read Volume 1
    I love Tamahome!

Junior Member Yuri is on a distinguished road Yuri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2005 11:36 AM
    Threads

I haven't read nor watched Paradise Kiss. I wonder if it's wonderful.

Run or fight...

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Paradise Kiss!!! Yay!!! I love the art style. So cute, and kinda modern looking. I love the lips for some reason. George is a pretty bishie too ^^.

*SPOILER* I love a the end, the dress that "Caroline" wears. The blue roses were so pretty.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Member Panda_lada has a little shameless behaviour in the past Panda_lada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 01:53 PM
    In a black hole that leads to nowhere.o_O
    Threads

I love that series! Ive only read 1 and 2 though.

If everything seems to be going well you have obviously overlooked somthing.

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 10:27 PM
    Threads

I love Paradise Kiss as well! ^^ So far, Iíve managed to get volumes 1,2, &3 Ö Iím hoping to get the next one very soon. Yukari is my favorite character by the way.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Closed Thread

Thread Information