AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do all dogs really go to Heaven?

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do all dogs really go to Heaven?

First before replying to this thread, understand that the basic principles of Heaven and Hell are assumed to be accurate to biblical refrences.

Do animals such as our house pets go to heaven when they die? Or possibly hell if they were really bad and perhaps chewed on the slippers too much??? Or do they just blink out of existance when they pass? If they commited no mortal sin in the beginning of time, as did Eve and Addam, why is it they do not possess eternal life? What is your take on the entire issue? OR is this even an issue to be thought about?

Member night_reaper is on a distinguished road night_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2005 09:30 AM
    Threads

really I think that is irrelevent and people are running out of things to put but i will say that it depends on what they do.
    BEWARE!!!!!
    because I am watching U!!!!

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

really I agree with night reaper this is pointless and well it should be gone but it depends on what they do
    Last edited by sword_master; 01-31-2005 at 06:36 PM.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

well heres my 2cent i believe all dogs go to Heaven because why would God create a creature that he knew could not repent to be banished to Hell.I dont think he would let that happen to his creations.

But i can see where your getting at Lon

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

wow, this question agian. I'm 12 but here are my 2 cents. No, they don't. Think aobut it, heaven/hell/pugatory is an everlasting place where our souls go and stay (except for purgatory). Now if you notice, according toCathlic/Chistian faith, it is a huge sin to god if you kill someone. Notice however it is NOT a sin to kill animal. Why is this, because animals do not have a soul so therefore they do not go to heaven.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

they just die. The End

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Well, I would like to think they go to a better place… sometimes animals act better then some humans so why shouldn’t they, right? Animals are also in a lot of ways like us; in wanting to be happy, free, and to live... we just forget that sometimes I guess.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

you forgot love. anyway life doesn't end will you die. anyone know who some that???

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I would like to think they go to a better place… sometimes animals act better then some humans so why shouldn’t they, right? Animals are also in a lot of ways like us; in wanting to be happy, free, and to live... we just forget that sometimes I guess.
    like I said above, animals don't have souls. THats why when we kill a human, it's a sin. When we kill an animal, because they odn't have a soul, according to god, it is not a sin and therefore dogs do not go to heaven
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

According to one very christian teacher I had, no animals go to heaven or hell. ALL things non-human simply disappear. I, however, don't know about that. This topic would take some thinking over.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

well...really...i dont know...how the heck should i know????

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeseishi
    well...really...i dont know...how the heck should i know????
    At least there's honesty in that reply.

For my sake; I think only dogs go to heaven. And snakes, them too.. No cats or Wolves though, no need, no need.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lon
    why is it they do not possess eternal life?
    Dear god.. no, think of all the.. we'd be stepping on. I think we are all some how connected.. life source of the planet along with plants.. I believe there are plants an animals in the heavens I've seen. From spanish bibles and such

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, that's a rather interesting question. As I don't believe in a heaven or a hell...I'd have go with they just cease to exist...unless you believe in recycling in which case they just come back again as something else. Maybe a horse or a lion?
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

I don't particularly believe in any religion-oriented stuff, but as my school seems to want to force us all to be Christian, I know a few things.

For example, animals are featured repeatedly in the Christian faith. Sometimes they can be seen as evil, such as the snake in the Garden of Eden which portrayed temptation, but at other times they are seen as the opposite. Examples of this is the dove which was released from Noah's Ark to search for land, which portrayed hope, and the donkey that Jesus rode.

Since the Bible shows animals can have both the characteristics of good and evil, we can assume that, according to the Christian faith, there is also a Heaven and Hell for them when they die, or at least a similar type of afterlife.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i just thought of something....

Well they say Hell on Earth so when dogs die if they really do stay on Earth then they r in hell...or was it heaven on earth

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just thought of something....

Well they say Hell on Earth so when dogs die if they really do stay on Earth then they r in hell...or was it heaven on earth
    when they say hell on earth thaty mean their life is miserable at the moment
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

......i knew that i was jus testing u

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I honestly don't know. I guess I never really thought about it before. I don't really have a religion, but this is just my take on it.....

I wouldn't go so far as to say animals don't have souls. I belive that they feel similar emotions to us humans. And scientifically, we as humans are considered animals, just a different form than being small and fuzzy like a kitten. I'm not sure if Heaven and Hell applies to dogs or cats, but I'm sure they go somewhere when they die. Death isn't the end, it's simply another beginning.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well if you don't have a religion, you can't really answer to this thread in the first pllace cause you just, don't really, can understand the true concepts of heave/purgatory/hell/and the white place babies go to when they get aborted.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i beleve that they go to heven b/c God if made them with no free will, that means they are his and the animals have no choice to do bad or good....they just do it b/c they are animals and they have no spirit....so thats what i think, when God created the Animals, so you know they are his....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

According to one very christian teacher I had, no animals go to heaven or hell. ALL things non-human simply disappear. I, however, don't know about that. This topic would take some thinking over.
    now that's wat I'm talking about. in one way, that statement supports mine. as much as you'll miss them, there are no animal souls for humans (acording to god) may be animals but we are special. I don't noe how to explain but my cathlic teacher told me that.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Intersting thoughts everyone. Very very interesting.

Junior Member Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san has a reputation beyond repute Kawaii_Ryoko-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2005 01:21 PM
    Threads

I think dogs go to heaven! I mean, what is their purpose of keeping us company down here and remaining forever loyal if they just end up dying and not being rewarded? So, I think all doggies -good and bad- go to heaven! ^^ But the really bad ones go down under O.o

Kawaii_Ryoko-san
    Older Sisters: Sonosca, The_Dark_That_Wanders

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Who is really god? How do you know that he made everything. Does anyone really know why human are here in existence along with animals too..

I think all afterlife worlds applies to everything because they have a chance living on earth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information