AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Advice Column!!!

Junior Member karasu13 is an unknown quantity at this point karasu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Down the rabbit hole, in a tin can, playing Evil Zone and DDR
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kali
    What the heck are you people talking about?? Guys know she's available, they just don't pay attention, or they have g/f's or whatever. If she made herself anymore "available," she'd be walking around naked!
    LOL, thanks Kali, I love you.
    "Don't get mad, get even."
    -Aerosmith

"Stop! Stop! The candle is singing!"
    -Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

ZIM:"GIR! Self-destruct!"
    GIR:"FINALLY!!"

DIB: "Wait! Chickenfoot! You're not a freak! You're just stupid!"

Long live Linkin Park, the hottest band in the world!

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Heey Karasu, im guessing you like linkin park (your avatar). They rule Oh, and i still havent spoken with my friends, 1st year university has kept me busy.

EDIT: ok, i just saw your sig. Looks like you do like them. ^^

Anyway, i reckon with no doubt that guys will always look for a hotter girl, especially if they are interested in a 'short term' relationship. Not to mention peer pressure to impress the friends with a hot g/f. Whenever i have a friend that gets attached to a girl, i will always recieve the question "u reckon she's hot??"....as if it matters what i think. But at the end of the day, i reckon attraction purely by looks never wins. You will end up with someone you click with, whether they are easy on the eyes or not doesnt matter. As a guy, im no angel neither, so ill admit it, i look for hotter chicks......im still young

WeyrDragon, were you talking about me?? If you were, i was talking about my friends, i wasnt beating around the bush. Well anyway, from experience, sometimes when girls notice an attractive, funny, smart and friendly guy (so just a good first impression in general) they kinda think its too good to be true. So they kinda dont bother and assume the guy is taken and is just trying to pick up more chicks when he approaches her. Not to mention past heart breaks, when a girl gets her heart broken or brushed off by an attractive dude, and cant help but be cautious with the next attractive dude and on and on... Its too confusing out there. But i agree, make yourself seem open to the best you can.
    Last edited by /Aifa|; 03-16-2005 at 09:47 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

Ok then, any single guys in here, from the Eastern US?
    Is that what you guys mean by being open? I've tried, and it doesn't seem to work too well for me, no-one wants to talk, or even consider getting to know me anymore......
    -Aerosmith

-Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

Junior Member kali is on a distinguished road kali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2005 01:17 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by karasu13
    Ok then, any single guys in here, from the Eastern US?
    Is that what you guys mean by being open? I've tried, and it doesn't seem to work too well for me, no-one wants to talk, or even consider getting to know me anymore......
    Karasu, I know you're no trying to be rude, and neither am I, but, everyone, listen to what she's trying to say here, she DOES try to make herself seem more available, she tries as hard as she can, but she tries a little to hard. She's seriously getting to the point where she really doesn't care anymore, and is startingt o get to the point where shre's gonna end up isolating herself from everyone else, including her friends. That's really something I personally don't want to see her do, she's in bad enough already, without getting worse.
    The Goddess of Death is actually very friendly, if you get to know her....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll be fine, Kali, I just don't know if things are gonna go my way, as far as this sort of thing goes.
    Why don't we just take everyone else's problems, and get those taken care of, I can deal with this later.
    -Aerosmith

-Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

If you are looking for a serious long-term (maybe lifetime) relationship you should not try so hard in the first place. Like a lot of people have already said it will just click. Not the "love at first sight" thing, but more of the you start talking and just feel comfortable with the person. There is really no need for striving to find a b/f, I think that appears unattractive the way people become desparate. I say you seem like a nice person and will find someone just right for you in the future...just give it time. And while you are waiting for that someone just enjoy life and keep smiling. Be the best person you can be and someone WILL like you for that .

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dont have many serious problems so far, besides developing good study habits. ^^

Its good to look open, but not too open. Just make sure they know that your available and keep an open mind when you talk with guys. Be patient too, a lot of guys like me probably wont realise that they like someone until they stop to think deeply about it. I know how it feels though, when it feels like your jinxed and will never find someone, but "for every dark night, theres a bright day after that" -Tupac Shakur.

EVIL OVERLORD Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 07:06 PM
    Threads

ok, if u give advice i got a girl i gotta crush on and i cant talk to her every time i try my voice completely leaves me and i start sweatin which makes me even more nevous, she does not know i exist, i went to school with her for 5 years and i have had a crush on her since kindergarden, but i think if i ask her out now she will hate me {cyberstalkers shut the *(&&^ up}

^^ tell me what to do ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have confidence!!!! Most of the time when im nervous i dont feel confident. ^^

Get that self esteem up or something, im not sure on your self-perceptions so im just being general.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, give me some advice. I have a crush on a friend of mine who is a marine, and currently stationed like 300 miles away from me, and he can only visit at best once a month, and that's to visit like... all his friends as a whole, and he doesn't like me like that I don't think, and like... um yeah. advice me baby.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzeee Steam ID: Leyzee

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Okay, give me some advice. I have a crush on a friend of mine who is a marine, and currently stationed like 300 miles away from me, and he can only visit at best once a month, and that's to visit like... all his friends as a whole, and he doesn't like me like that I don't think, and like... um yeah. advice me baby.
    Heh Oh, I love the way this girl talks. ^^
    distant crushes are difficult i must say >_<
    Well, the next time he visits, try to ask him if you guys could chill together, just the two of you and not makin it sound like you want to go out on a flat-out "date"... Just like, chillin as friends.. Or you could go with some friends.. but not too many.. just enough for you guys to sit alone and talk for a lil while... And try to talk to him and try to get to see if he digs ya 'that way'... Any signs of 'affection' toward ya. And if he does, let him know that you have a lil crush on him.. you can be slick about it too and give it a lil "playin around" flavor to see what he would say...

I dunno if that helps.. >_< .. Hehe.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of my biggest regrets IN MY LIFE was not telling a girl that i liked her a lot. I thought i had plenty of time to do it, but i found i didnt and now i cant see her anymore. Loneliness sucks ><

Maybe you should tell him or give him a hint, and when he goes away he can think about it. I dunno.

Hope that helps a bit. ^^

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would it help if I said I already had some quiet time with him and it ended up with us on the floor?

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

I say.. Find a knife and do what you have to do. x.x;
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woh, I know I should totally stab myself for doing such a thing, but damn Soph. Death aint the answer.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

O__O...

Hm.. Well... ^^; ... hehe what is one to say about that.. .. Then he probably does like you too... Just tell him, girL!!! ...... It doesn't hurt to let your feelings out, if anything, it should feel better to get it off your chest... Go get 'em TigeRrRr...... lol...

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Death is the only way to total freedom. No?
    | Forever in my heart |

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you trying to convince me? The chance for happiness isn't optional.

Anyway, one of my friends said he doesn't want a relationship with me because I'm not his type. I'm too afraid to ask.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I'm not trying to do anything.. o.o....
    | Forever in my heart |

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides upset me you mean. It's okay though, I understand.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hey, well you never know .. He could be a stubborn dude and isn't lookin at whats really his 'type'.. My bf now had a huge crush on me before we started dating, and i thought he wasnt my type... >_> .... But he never gave up (sorry to put you on blast, hunny ^^; .) .. And we've been together for 4 years now... Don't be afraid to ask. Your friend could be wrong.... =P
    Last edited by Missy; 03-21-2005 at 05:25 AM. Reason: dumb smilies.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Besides upset me you mean. It's okay though, I understand.
    I am not, darnit! >.<
    I was just stating that death is the only way to get total freedom. x.x
    | Forever in my heart |

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friend also takes credit for every aspect of my life. "You got a job? Wow, I totally helped you get that. I totally gave you support in your time of need... and stuff." Even though he hadn't talked to me for 3 weeks. But yeah, all that aside.

He might come down next weekend, although I don't know if I could wait that long to ask him bizzare questions. I'm really shy in person sometimes. I could just ask him on the phone, but... I unno.. I suck.

Death isn't total freedom. What happens after death?

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I'm shy in person, too.. doin it over the phone wouldnt hurt, i suppose ... As long as you tell him, right? Hehe...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to write him a letter.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information