AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket Manga Fans???

Junior Member Kristal*Klear is on a distinguished road Kristal*Klear's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2005 02:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fruits Basket Manga Fans???

Well, at this point, Fruits Basket is The Manga that has me all enthralled. I can't wait till the next edition comes out next month! I was wondering if by any chance there might be other fans of this popular romance/comedy manga in this forum. If you abide here... please! Show yourselves!
    When the world fades.......and life is no more......death abounds........where will you be?

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

COOL i like Fruits Basket too my fav is kyo!!! I got lots of amvs(anime music vid.) of them....i could send it to you!!!! just add me at msn [email protected] and then i will send you lots!!!! i also have inuyasha ones and one about wolf rain and another others....LOL i am sooo wierd! -from the one and only crazy girl gelayel

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wierd peoples are my favorites! Thanks I'll add you next time I get the chance!!!
    When the world fades.......and life is no more......death abounds........where will you be?

The Wandering Boy goreforce9 is an unknown quantity at this point goreforce9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 06:55 PM
    Threads

Cool

I like Yuki he is so calm when Kyo want to fight him,like in the third book in the start Yuki and Kyo are fighting in the market and Yuki sticks a leek in Kyo's mouth.
    I am restless when I fight so fight I must do I will fight anyone and win and keep walking ,be ready for death because it is comeing

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HA HA! I know what you mean. That is one of my favorite parts too. How many of the manga have you read? I ahve read all six that are available at the book store... though.... the seventh is AVAILABLE ON-LINE!!!! I am going to have to invest in that I think.

I cannot decide between Yuki and Kyo... Though I do lean toward Kyo. I like Hatsuharu too!!!!

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

does'nt whats his name come in, in the 3rd volume? oh ya the guy who turns into a cow when he is hugged by a girl ummmm............oh ya his name was Haru! i have a clip of him and for a whole minute he was picking his ear! and at the end all it said was "he has ear cleaning disorder eh?"........i dont like Haru he is a FAT COW!

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

I love Fruits Basket! Kyo! Yuki! Tohru! Hari! Yeah! *huggles all of the charicters* We have a Fruits Basket RPG Here! It was started by theThinWhiteDuke. Fun! Everyone has to come and join!
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Senior Member Kira_luna is on a distinguished road Kira_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

I'm obsessed with Furuba!!!! Definitely. I just recently read the 7th volume of the manga. This is my favorite manga yet! And my favorite characters are Yuki, Kyo, and Akito.
    Give yourself the time you need to be who you really are. You are somewhere just inside yourself, y'know?

Ive got 1 brother, Dyne

Member princess_claire is on a distinguished road princess_claire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

sooner i will make a thread with a name of fruits basket fans club!

Most Powerful Princess princess_comit has a spectacular aura about princess_comit has a spectacular aura about princess_comit has a spectacular aura about princess_comit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 07:53 AM
    ~*~\m/^.^in front of the computer and in the part of the philippines^.^~*~
    Threads

i will join!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal*Klear
    HA HA! I know what you mean. That is one of my favorite parts too. How many of the manga have you read? I ahve read all six that are available at the book store... though.... the seventh is AVAILABLE ON-LINE!!!! I am going to have to invest in that I think.

I cannot decide between Yuki and Kyo... Though I do lean toward Kyo. I like Hatsuharu too!!!!
    only six? vol tens already out here.anyway, ive been a fan ever since i picked it up, and i love the dynamics of each character. its not my #1 favorite,but its on my top 10

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I've read up to the middle of Vol 15....

Pretty good... ^^

Senior Member F B Lover! will become famous soon enough F B Lover!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

Finally! I have found fellows! I've been lookin' throo this whole site lookin' for y'all!
    Sig. made by Spica.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    This is an awesome Naruto Music Video,
    Open Your Soul.
    You can find all the other Naruto Music Videos there. I also reccomend Whisper of the Beast.

Junior Member riceball13 is on a distinguished road riceball13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2005 02:29 AM
    Threads

Default Ye! Go Fruits Basket

fruits basket rox! bydaway...do u like tohru to go with yuki or kyo? i reckon kyo! i cant wait till the next volume of fruits basket comes out...*sigh* it'll b a long time waiting...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fruits basket.jpg‎
Views:	63
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	7207  
    ...riceballs never fit in a fruits basket...

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

I absolutely adore Fruits Basket. It is such a wonderful series that is full of love, romance, humor and everything that it takes to make a great manga^^ I love the manga version and know I will love the anime. The plots are fantastic and the characters are so well written and have such realistic strengths and weaknesses. Fruits Basket is a manga I truely admire because it has great plot twists and excellent character development. I fell in love with it the second I started reading it, and I cannot wait to finish the series. It is byfar a strong and excellent series...plus I love Ayame, Momiji and Haru *huggles*

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I have read almost all of the manga. My fav characters are Haru, Kyo, and Kisa. I can't help but just stare at their pictures in the manga and just sigh or squeel out of cuteness or hotness.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Default Hey!

If you guys like Fruits Basket come read My Fan FIciton Story titled
    Fruits Basket Fan Fiction! I lobe Fruits Basket and I hope you like it!
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

I LOVE FRUITS BASKET.
    I can't a page without laughing, it's that hilarious!!

Member Akina911 will become famous soon enough Akina911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

fruits basket is cool i have read 10 volumes and seen all the episodes 1 - 26

these sigs ^ are made by me . to get other sigs made by me and my bro go to our website http://www.animefanatics.rhs08.com/
    we have renders , wallpapers,avatars,and our own forums. ( with not that many members XD)

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

I haven't read much of the manga of Fruits Basket, but I've watched the anime many times. It's one of my favorites so im planning to buy the suceeding manga volumes both old & new releases. Also, the anime is unfinished & it didn't satisfy me enough so I'd probably buy the manga to follow more of the story.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 01-13-2006 at 04:43 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Junior Member sumomo123 is on a distinguished road sumomo123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 04:40 PM
    Threads

I LOOVE FRUBA!!!!!!!!!!!! I have all the mangas that are avaleble now and all the dvds! I like ayame and momiji becuse there the funniest! and akito scares me becuse he thinks hes god... ops that spoils alot. I have a fruba wall scroll and 2 posters! Oh and I have a magnet of Akito and like.. 7 pins with defernt charaters.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation yay

i'm on volume 15. this series is great! it makes me laugh, cry, mad.... it's great and the guys are hot! my favorite guys are Kyo, Hatori, Yuki, Ayame, Shigure and lovable Momiji... oh must'nt forget Kyo's master!
    Last edited by mimichan1000; 01-20-2006 at 12:25 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MOMIJI MOMIJI MOMIJI MOMIJI MOMIJI!!!
    *loves Momiji*
    <3<3<3
    *adds in an offhanded tone*
    And the manga is okay too I guess.

Member chibi_inu_furuba is an unknown quantity at this point chibi_inu_furuba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 12:27 PM
    Threads

Cool oooh!!

FRUITS BASKET ALL DA WAY!!!!

i luv fruits basket!!! its one of my favorite manga/anime..... next to inuyasha and hana-kimi....... my favorites kyo, momiji, hatsuharu-kun,hiro-kun, and yuki-kun..... ^_^ i have all the mangas 1-12...... i cant wait for the 13th one because in the summary it says that this one girl will confess her luv for kyo and tohru will fill akward!!!!!!!! AWESOME!! KYO & TOHRU!!
    GOTTA LOVE 'EM
    FRUITS BASKET, INUYASHA, NARUTO

honor inuyasha, kakashi, saske, kyo-kun, yuki-kun, hatsuharu-kun, momiji-kun, hiro-kun, and kisa-san!!!!!!!!!

sister: ladyjay_crunk411

GOT MILK??

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Oh i love it!!!!
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Closed Thread

Thread Information