AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Inventions

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Default Inventions

Since the begining of time, human beings have possible went nuts trying to invent all sorts of rubish equipment to the most high tech solutions ever to be seen on this planet.

But man, some inventions are just...annoying.
    Take the personal massagers for example. Those pratically beat people up to death. No kidding.

But i take credits into....SPORKS.

The BEST inventions yet.

So, what does everyone think of the best and worst inventions?
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

The best? I'm sorry if I sound too serious when I say this, but the number "0" would have my vote. Without it, we couldn't count past "9".
    Worst? Cigarettes. I can't stand the taste, smell or sight of them. No offense to those who do smoke; I just couldn't stand smoking knowing I am turning my lungs into ashtrays.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

the best, I dont noe, virtual tech. I guess. and the worst, cigs. no offense but I wonder, wat idiot went and said I noe wat I'll do today, I'll get some plants and cover them with paper, then, I'll light it on fire and smoke it.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i agree with ami the 2nd, that the cigarette is the worse invention ever. its truly has no point, and all it does is cause disease.....and they smell horrible....they should just be considered a form of self mutilation.

the 2nd worse invention ever has to be the cell phone. not that they are useless, but how we use them is what makes them so stupid.

ex 1. in my school, an average of over 30 cellphones are conficated everyday because people are calling and texting their friends while in class, or while their friends are in class. when you're in class, you should be learning, or attempting to learn, not talking to your friends.

ex 2. why is that that people need so much on their cellphone? people "need" stupid things on their cellphones, like a colored screen, musical ringtones, games, a calculator, and even a portable internet connecting.....WHY?! the purpose of a phone is to call people when you need to talk to them. all those features do is sky-rocket the price. why do people need to text messege someone, when they can simply CALL them?

ex 3. the size of them is WAY too small. a friend of mine has a cellphone so small, he has difficulty trying to press a single button without hitting 2 or 3.....its over kill......

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

best: home cumputers
    worst:file cabnets i despise them ( and yes i spelled it wrong)

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 10:12 PM
    Threads

The best invention ever is probally alcohol.

And the worst? Nuclear Weapons.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'M BACK!!!! *ahem*
    Best invention? A tie between anime and manga, if that doesn't make me sound too nerdy. After that would be the ceiling,due to the fact you can waste away hours staring at it, only if you have nothing better to do of course.
    The worsT? FLOPPY DISKS!!! Sure, they can store piles of info, and are small and easy to carry around, but you just want to KILL THEM when they screw up. *massacres several defenseless floppies*.
    (note: one of my floppies that had several 1000+ words essays is all screwed up; i can't get my essays! They're due Thursday! This is my reason for such hostile actions and words towards floppies)
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 10:27 PM
    Threads

HmmmÖ well, I always thought the egg peeler was a really bad invention ^^ and I also agree with SGI on nuclear weapons. For the best invention, Iím going with the Internet... because it really is very useful.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Closed Thread

Thread Information