AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Worst Anime Ever...

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ahhh I also dislike Reign..

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

I don't think any animes are the worst ever..I just dislike Mew Mew Power,Hamtaro and Pokemon.
    Last edited by Kinomoto,Sakura; 06-11-2005 at 03:58 PM.
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Member avrilfan45 is on a distinguished road avrilfan45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 11:42 AM
    Threads

i hate hamtaro down with the hamsters

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Post Duel Masters is a joke, right?

Animes make poo look good...
    Duel Masters
    Wedding Peach (they've dubbed the entire thing wrong!)
    Hamtaro (this shouldn't even be an anime!)
    Yu-Gi-Oh is so-so
    Regin the Conquerer
    OMG PokeMon! Holy crap! This makes diarreah look beautiful!
    Milk-chan is a twisted trying-to-be-an-anime thingy
    Sailor Moon was better untouched by American hands
    Beyblade has absolutely NO plot!
    Battle BeDomon is like Beyblade
    DBZ stinks (I actually enjoyed Dragon Ball for a while)

That's all for now but I think I'll have more soon.
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 06-15-2005 at 01:49 PM.

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

poor hamtaro those ham ham never had a chance

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Member eruda is on a distinguished road eruda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads

Ok. I know that I'm going to get totally flamed for this but, hey, it's my opinion right? Freedom of speech! Well anyways....Ok...Here goes....Inyuyasha.
    mah siggeh suxorz
    I luv mah pu-lush-ehs!
    Join mah plushie collection today!
    Current Plushehs: MingUe, Negi, -Naota-, Ninja Hatake Kakashi

Member Dragonmaster Alex is on a distinguished road Dragonmaster Alex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 07:14 AM
    Threads

yaoi animes are worst!!!
    Sakura:Like what I said,if you will accept me, I'll accept you. Will you accept me? *sakura showed her kunai*

Alex: */e4*

-=(j)05-05-2005(k)=-

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Alex
    yaoi animes are worst!!!
    Yaoi eh? It's ur opinion. I wouldn't say yaoi anime are the worst tho.

Duel Masters

Yu-Gi-Oh is so-so
    Regin the Conquerer

this I have to agree with!

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Smile Thank you, Dark Kaisen!

I'm glad someone understands my opinions! And yaoi animes aren't THAT bad, they just bore me. AND HOW CAN INUYASHA BE THE WORST ANIME EVER!? I'll try to see your opinion fairly, but this is ludicris! Sure, Inuyasha can't tell Kagome he really loves her, and Kagome wants to tell him, but she gets so ditzy and distracted with other things that she has to hold all her feelings in! It's crazy but, yeah. Excuse me for exploding.
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 06-15-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Inuyasha is one of the best animes ever!Not the worst!I understand your exploding.

Why is everyone gaining up on hamtaro?

...and actually mean it.

Junior Member Always_Right is on a distinguished road Always_Right's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 08:36 PM
    Threads

Dragon Ball, DBZ, and Hamtaro all stink, Battle B-Damon is a twisted copy of Beyblade, and Duel Masters is a stupid copy of Yu-Gi-Oh. They are so obviously copies!!!!! The last 2 Digimon seasons, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Mew Mew Power and Inuyasha are AWESOME!!!!! Anyone who says they suck are DEAD wrong!!
    Last edited by Always_Right; 06-11-2005 at 03:47 PM.
    Do not attempt to defy me!

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Yu-gi-oh
    Ultimate Mussle
    Dragon Ball Z

Kit:I used to like DBZ but now
    its yuck!Vegeta is not write in the Brawly movie.
    He acks like a Scared Chicken!

Tara:Ultimate Mussle is so Stupid!
    The Main person acts like a two year old
    in every single episode!Most of the cow thing is
    anoying.

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

Ultimate muscle is so!!! dumb thats sholdnt even be considerd as a anime!

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tara&Kit:Yeah!It's...it's....Stupid!And FREAKY!

Tara:It's a anime a weird and growss one.

Kit:For some odd resion i watch it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol...O.K..I do that sometimes..

...and actually mean it.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Inu Yasha is one of the worst.

The characters are all annoying. Like a bunch of kids who can't figure out how to express themselves properly. The story itself isn't bad, except that the show repeats itself so much.
    Add onto that the dub that we've all been exposed to by Adult Swim, and we get horribly annoying voice acting to boot.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo n_n
    Duel Masters
    Yu-Gi-Oh is so-so
    Regin the Conquerer
    DBZ stinks (I actually enjoyed Dragon Ball for a while)

That's all for now but I think I'll have more soon.

lol.*rolls on to floor from laughing so hard*Pretty true...

...and actually mean it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kit:Why do people not like hamtaro?
    Battle BeDomon is copyed of BeyBlade.
    I like BeyBlade but not that!

Senior Member softrain is on a distinguished road softrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 10:08 PM
    Threads

i don't like Lupin the 3rd because of its animation *bad jop at drawling the legs and the boobs look funny*

Homunculi of the Darkness Wrath^^ will become famous soon enough Wrath^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2005 10:19 PM
    Threads

the wrost anime will be Paranoia Agent it doesn't make no sense
    Last edited by Regex; 06-17-2005 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Removed a useless image

Member eruda is on a distinguished road eruda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads

*glomps Member Name* I LOVE YOU! *growls at everyone else*
    mah siggeh suxorz
    I luv mah pu-lush-ehs!
    Join mah plushie collection today!
    Current Plushehs: MingUe, Negi, -Naota-, Ninja Hatake Kakashi

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

hmm i dunno one piece, and lupin the 3rd it doesnt really look like anime at all.
    Derp.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

me'd have to say:
    Shadow Skill - dubbing was terrible
    Twilight of the Dark master
    and not a big Pokemon fan

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

Quote Originally Posted by tweenny
    What do you think is the WORST anime of alllll time?
    Me.... I think it's Hamtaro! EW! what the hell were the writers thinking??? (digimon too) grrr. they SUCK! What do you think is the worst?
    i agree hamtaro was the worst anime i had ever seen. i freakin hate that show. i want to get an ak47 and shoot the s*** out of those d*** hamsters. *sigh* i guess i should calm down. but as for digimon. it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than hamtaro but still sucked a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

hamtaros O.K. but i dont consider it an anime...just some regular cartoon.
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information