AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite game made by Squaresoft/SquareEnix?

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite game made by Squaresoft/SquareEnix?

What's your favorite game made by Squaresoft/SquareEmix?
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 01-27-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

[K_K]'z Death Plague sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

hmmm right now mine is final fantasy:tactics

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

mines will be Kingdom Hearts 2
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Oh...so many to choose from. I guess I'll go with Crono Trigger for the SNES....I don't know I just really enjoyed that game alot.

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

Mine Final Fantasy 7 its a great game

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

i liked Parasite Eve too. and FFX-2. infact the whole FF series was great hehe.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

yeah Parasite Eve 1 & 2 was cool and FFX-2 was a great game but i thought it was to easy to finish

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Favorite Game

I would have to say my favorite games would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories at the moment. I also like Final Fantasy 7 and 8 plus the one thats is Final Fantasy 3 for the PC. Ja Ne *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

What do you mean Parasite Eve was cool....it was amazing, i loved those games, the story, system, characters (Aya Brea ^.~) the FMV seqences, just everything about it i loved. FF8 was my fav. Star Ocean games are alright also.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

FFVII...

Greatest game ever... imo anyways... =)

Member YogiB is on a distinguished road YogiB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 04:08 AM
    In my own world thinking of Sailor Mecury
    Threads

Final fantasy 7 & 9 is the best...

YogiB

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

hmm Kingdom Hearts, FFX, FFX-2
    Old game: Chrono Cross

Member MysticMoonGirl is on a distinguished road MysticMoonGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 10:43 AM
    Threads

Wink Favorite Game

Hmm...I would have to say my favorite game would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance at the moment.

With my skill there is nothing I can't do. My power comes from the elements. My speciality fire. My name is Jenna and I am a Fire Adept.

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

Mine would have to be from Enix Star Ocean 2 a great game indded.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Alright, I'm just gonna ask a general question here, why do some of you like X and X-2 and Tactics advance so much. Is it because it just came out and its the most recent game you played? FF10 didn't have that great of a story line, kind of a give it your own ending thing. X-2 is crap just cuz you are three women(no offense ladies) fighting to save the whole world. And Tactics advance is just a dream. The more classic ones are better because it isn't as furturistic or dream like(which is a waste of time). My favorite would be either FF mystic quest or FF7. Or tactics.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

well me to tell the truth i only like FFX-2 because of the idea of that changing power thing and FFX I liked it because it was jus good in my opinion.

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chrono Cross hands down

Senior Member Hajime is on a distinguished road Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 09:41 PM
    Threads

Now I have to go with Final Fantasy 7

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

i would have to go with kingdom hearts because of its graphics storyline and gameplay.
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

FFX-2 was good too. hmm what other Square Enix games were there..... OH. Drakengard... i didnt get to finish that, my brother beat it before me... I wanna play Crystal Chronicles and Sword of Mana.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

ff all the way

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Default squre-enix rulez!!!

of course all of the FF series...
    radiata story is also great...
    itadaki street special is also fun too...

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

kingdom hearts and ff3, ff4, ff7, ff9, and ff10 are all great too...cant wait for ff12

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I loove Kingdom Hearts (can't wait for #2), all the FF series, yet my favorite one is still FFVII! And Chrono Cross is great too!

Banned Forum / Chat happydemonelf is on a distinguished road happydemonelf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 11:21 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman Guts
    Mine would have to be from Enix Star Ocean 2 a great game indded.
    wow! another star ocean player
    id say star ocean 2 too. most people never played it because it was overshadowed by ff7, 8, 9.
    i love the battle system

Closed Thread

Thread Information