AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How Strange Was Your Day?

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How Strange Was Your Day?

I've decided to start a topic about..what's it like when your at school,going to school, and dismissal...

Dude!Today when I was on the bus with my friend Sawyer.We heard a middle schooler tell is friend something and crap like that and the seat that I was sitting in was,well behind me some other middle schoolers were having a 'Loogie Off' (to see who's loogie can go faster)...and I couldn't really here what this middle schooler was sayin' and so here's how the conversation goes:

Middle School Boy:Blah blah blah blah blah OH YEA!!!
    Sawyer and I:*we look at each and start laughing and cackling out loud*
    MSB:Blah blah blah OH YEA!!!
    Sawyer and I:*laugh hysterically*
    Sawyer:*mimics MSB*OH YEA!!!!*we both were laughing terribly hard*

Then a middle school boy at the back of the bus was like...."AHHHH!Stop that's my titty you gaywade!Gosh!Idiot!"

So yea...my on the bus getting home day was actually normal,but strange...
    Also today,Tycen W. farted during when we were having our 'Voyage of the Mimi'tes and it was sooo loud...Gosh!I bet Mr. and Mrs. Hilpert heard it.It was sooo funny

So that's my day.What about the rest of you?
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

My day fails in comparison to the randomness and excitement of your day......

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

lets see... I fell on the ice on my way to my bus stop which I ended up missing anyway... I tripped in the hall and got my coat stuck in my locker and I got a new Inuyasha book *hugs manga book* All is well. *smile* Oh! Look a Penny!
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I had no school today because its Caritas Day at my university. We get this day off supposely to do something for charity..but...for me its a day to catch up on reading.

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

My teacher was really weird...I did't get what to do on a worksheet...when i got it..
    Teacher:Oh she got it right! *lays on floor* Me:O_o;
    Then some boys had a show down...I ran into a boy i like and some boys rang a phone in my ear! uh okay mybe thay should done that my class left.
    I fell a sleep.''
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

les see, life screwed me up... again
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

mm lets see i had exams then my "little brother" and my friend got in a fight...so now i have to talk to my "little bro" and im stuck in the middle

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

ooo...I hate it when that happens..
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Well, this happened yesterday,..... but who cares!!!

I had just gotten off of the bus, and I was walking to my house. My friend had just got to her home, and I was left with my brother walking behind me. Well, half way down the street my brother threw this HUGE chunk of ice right at my back. And of course, being the loving sister that I am, I screamed out;

"Hey!!! What the hell was that for!!!"

The great part was that this old couple turned around and had this look of complete shock on their faces. My brother started laughing hysterically, and I just kinda walked quietly to my house...

But that's ok!!! I threw a can of soup at him when we got home.

Revenge is lovely...

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

does it have to be about school? Well my day was strange cuz I phoned in sick for work today....surprisingly my boss didn't sound pissed off as he usually does. Then I went on the net at 7:00AM cuz I was up already and couldn't go back to sleep....then I went to drop off my mom at her work, then went to subway, to the bank, dropped off my sister at Pharmasave then watched tv. What a boring day....time goes so fast when your at home doing nothing, when I'm at work time goes soooo slow!!!

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

My day was alright.... School was boring though.

We watched the Magic School Bus in my science class. oO

That was torture.... But it was fun making all kinds of snide comments on it.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

today was really weird because it was my third snow-day in a row, and everyone i know was watching bad local news channels to see if there was a snow day tomorrow, but the public school officials are going to announce it at 5 tomorrow morning......then we watched Napoleon Dynamite.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Nothing yet. I just woke up and waiting for school to commence.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

Not particularly strange, but still worrying. And the story goes a little something like this... *flashback-type ripple effect*

I stayed late on Tuesday to carry on with my coursework, and left there carrying my D&T portfolio. I'd been fairly behind, but after a load of hard work, I was starting to catch up. I met up with my friend Saleh on the way to the bus stop, but when we got there, I decided to sit on my folder since the wall was cold.

And yes, due to my overwhelming stupidity, as soon as the bus came, I stood up and got on, completely forgetting about my folder. It only dawned on me this morning when I was looking for it. I had the worst day from then on because I was really annoyed at myself for leaving it. Since most of the people who attend my school are obnoxious little idiots, I imagined that some kid had picked it up and tore it to pieces, ruining my chance at getting a grade for D&T.

D&T was second-to-last lesson, so there was quite a build up of annoyance by the time I got there. I walked to the front of the class and said to my teacher, the wonderful Mrs S, that there would be a slight problem with me finishing the course because I had lost my folder. She looked at me really angrily and said that it was my faut I had lost it, and that I wouldn't be entered for the exam because of my lack of coursework.

I was really saddened by this, and was really considering storming out of the class. Just as I was about to do so, she burst out laughing and pulled my folder out from behind her desk! Turns out some little Year 7 kid with a kind heart had found it and brought it in.

So, today I have discovered that the kids in my school are not always as selfish and obnoxious as I always believed, but, more importantly, that my teacher is a sadistic meanie.
    Last edited by Kewii; 01-27-2005 at 05:55 PM. Reason: language

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    today was really weird because it was my third snow-day in a row, and everyone i know was watching bad local news channels to see if there was a snow day tomorrow, but the public school officials are going to announce it at 5 tomorrow morning......then we watched Napoleon Dynamite.
    Napoleon Dynamite was super strange, yet I found some parts really, really funny....."..Napoelon your just jelous cuz I've been chatting to babes all day....".....too funny!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever.....its just hard to understand....

anyway, today, i found out that my local school comittee has had a meeting, and since this monday, tuesday, wednesday, and today have all been snowdays, they are giving us tomorrow off as well and taking about our February Vacation. then i ran 12 miles in 2 1/2 foot deep snow........i feel like taking a bat to someones skull.......

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

llife screws me up sagian
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Wink

My day was pretty strange. Today, I wore this really cute pastel green sweater that shows like my shoulders and stuff, and a few people commented on that. I "flipped" my hair (where i curled my hair, but outwards and not inwards) and a lot of people commented on it. Including my friends that are boys. That really doesn't happened to me that much. Not even on picture day! <_<
    Last edited by Milly; 01-28-2005 at 06:57 PM.

Senior Member Metalshadowfusi will become famous soon enough Metalshadowfusi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever.....its just hard to understand....

anyway, today, i found out that my local school comittee has had a meeting, and since this monday, tuesday, wednesday, and today have all been snowdays, they are giving us tomorrow off as well and taking about our February Vacation. then i ran 12 miles in 2 1/2 foot deep snow........i feel like taking a bat to someones skull.......
    We NEVER get snowdays. It's a school policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Those Damn
    FrontierBasterds
    No school will ever be closed for weather because we're gay.
    Last edited by Metalshadowfusi; 01-28-2005 at 09:23 PM.
    http://www.animegalleries.net/forum/...journal&j=363/ This is my journal. Check it out!!!
    http://s4.************.com/Bass_Doma...ex.php?act=idx Bass 2 Forums
    Former Shuriken Challange Champion.
    Former What-A-Shot Champion.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

This won't make any sense for all of you, but for Chimes and me, our time frames kept on getting messed up. (Long story, don't ask. It is too confusing....)

then at lunch, she kept on asking me if i put cameras in her house and that i was spying on her. Oo; She is now officially insane and parenoid........
    She even checked at home and at school.

Next up, then we were all nervous about something called "Weapon of Destruction" or something like that. (...um...don't ask...)

a couple days ago i was high on sugar and i said the most random thing. (Don't ask what it was....) Oo;

Some other strange things things that happened.
    On the bus: A food fight!

Cafeteria: The food looked like it was moving.

and....that's about it for today....

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Lets see...
    I tripped and I fell kids laughed at me. My teacher told me off (this guy is way too hard for a come back) I slipped off a desk while trying to roll over it kids laughed at me. I got what looks road kill for lunch ( >.< ) People made rumors that I was gay ( I like MJ ) Kids laughed at me. At the end of the day my GF gives me a hug and says she'll call me...*sigh* she makes my day.

My life is balanced
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Read my journal. It's all there.

But I hate today. I really do. Bah. Seems like all you other people in here is having a better day than I will ever get to have.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hate everyday, its allways bed, if you want to change that though then rep me up lol, seriuosuly
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Member Wolfgear can only hope to improve Wolfgear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2005 04:43 PM
    Threads

my day is always strange because i have to go to school and so many people Piss Me off and i get way to mad and i almost get detentions cause i start cursing at people and as you can tell i can get mad easily

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

DUDE!
    Today,during our morning recess (I'm a sixth grader....get used to it) me and my other sixth grader friend and my fourth grade friend Kia were talking about our dreams.I told them my dream that had been haunting me since the ages 1-6yrs old and I had it last night.It was my refrigarator dream.
    I dreamed that the refrigarator was gonna eat me!Ok here's how it all started:
    As I was *trying* to walk to the hall that lead straight to the refrigarator (kitchen),all of a sudden my body froze and I slowly start to see the refrigarator start to open and I saw a fang appear...I tried to scream,but all that came out was...nothing...as it opened wider...all of a sudden I was running in the slowest motion ever and then all of a sudden acid soda came at me and I then,slowly ever crouch down and next came a chicken wing and it slapped me in my face and all of a sudden my dream was over.(as usual.)
    Pretty spooky!Still I'm like 11 now and I'm now having this dream again after 5yrs of having dreams other than that.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Closed Thread

Thread Information