AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FF7'S Advent Children

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2005 05:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FF7'S Advent Children

Does anyone know when Advent children will be in the states?Heres the site if you don't know what it is www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/
    Last edited by Brass; 01-25-2005 at 06:07 PM.
    Wow!Tho's are diffinitly not fake.

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

no I don't know when its coming out but i'm sure it won't be for awhile. They are translating it from japaneese to english. So it's gonna take awhile. I can't wait because it really looks awesome. All the trailers are just simply awesome.

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons. Isn't that right, Spike?"

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

It should be coming out this year in japan, so my guess... (I reapeat, MY GUESS) would be either late this year or early next year for the U.S....

Last time i heard it was about 60% finished... and that was a while ago... like.. Sept-Oct of last year... so yeah... that should give you a basic... (Very basic) idea of when it'll be finished...

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

man i cant wait for it to come out but does anyone knows when it comes out in Europe and look at this picture of cloud from the film its cool

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Not sure... i heard somthing about there being a worldwide release date(excluding japan)... but i'm not sure... it might have been just a rumor... O.O

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

cool i hope there is a worldwide release date but i wonder if there is a website that can tell me

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

(Thats my avatar)

It'll take even longer to get to me cos I live in the U.K. They have also gone over their budget for the movie.

(Doesn't Vicious kinda remind you of Kadaj?)

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

O_O i spy twin avvies~.... hehe...

i dont know much about AC... obviously my um bf does... (previous posts)

Signature brought to you by Balance.

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

iv seen loads of trailers cloud gets a new bike that opens up to reveil all his new swords and the flash back sep looks old and ill

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The bike has a name..... "Fenrir"

And yeah... i've seens loads of trailers too....

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

His bike is cool. you can get a model of it with cloud on the internet.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I know.... you can also get some new firgures... and stuff....

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i think its coming out in 2006 from what i got out of the site. plus my cousine would now when it is coming out so i will ask him to make sure

Crimson Soul: brother
    Geleyal: younger sister
    Ladyanime: older sister
    wish_maker: older sister

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm...i think its going to be realsed this year when i watched the offical english trailer.
    I just can't wait if it is going to be realse this year.

P.S- if you want to watch it the offical trailers, visit this site. (make sure your speakers are on. ^^ the music ish nice!) Also it's using Flash. So make sure you have flash player 7.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/
    Last edited by Taikyo; 02-10-2005 at 09:24 AM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Square Enix hasnt made a set date... Well they may have but i know they havent announced it...

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

they already had a showing of it in venice for a film festible or something so there are copys of it somewhere on the web but i can't find it. i have a contact that has it and i'm just waiting for the e-mail.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Actually... no.

There arent any videos out there...

First of all it wasnt the whole movie.. The Venice showing was only a 30 minute preview, and everyone was told not to record before they showed it... I believe there were also people making sure nobody recorded any of it... So yeah.

Your contact is BS. Dont believe anyone...

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I heard it would be out in the US in March

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Actually... no.

First of all it wasnt the whole movie.. The Venice showing was only a 30 minute preview, and everyone was told not to record before they showed it... I believe there were also people making sure nobody recorded any of it... So yeah.

yea you tell em

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i checked with my cousin and he says that itsd supossed to come out this march but near the end of the month and i cant wait till it comes out

Crimson Soul: brother
    Geleyal: younger sister
    Ladyanime: older sister
    wish_maker: older sister

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i will look out for it

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Actually... no.

ok i'll have to hurt that lier for that then
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Soul
    ok i'll have to hurt that lier for that then
    show then no mercy

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Its coming out in march...yay!

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wan it i wan it now

Closed Thread

Thread Information