AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The worst game you have ever played

Member Aesir is on a distinguished road Aesir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Worst game I've ever played is definitely Samurai 20XX >_< It sucked.

Member zelos is on a distinguished road zelos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

Default Worst

The worst game i have played has to be Dragon ball its so fake.
    Dammit to hell and back i'm really pissed!!

Junior Member RavenZero is on a distinguished road RavenZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2005 10:43 AM
    Threads

worst game?
    lets see...
    if it was most overhyped that be easy
    (halo and ff7)
    but absolute worst?

ill go with that last tomb raider game
    uggh, just...uggggggghhhh....
    zerg rush kekekekekekekekekeke!!!

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

Id have 2 say for me its UNLIMITED SAGA that game
    was awfull and all it did was make the ps2 look bad
    REALLY
    REALLY
    BAD!!!!
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2014 06:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

anything based on a cartoon series

Member phoenix` is on a distinguished road phoenix`'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 09:02 AM
    Threads

mines would have to be all espn games and lupin the third....also sly cooper

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2010 07:32 AM
    Threads

Shinobi.

Nice arcade game, yes. But so incredibly outdated in every possible way for its relase.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Junior Member Laguna is on a distinguished road Laguna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 08:58 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say that Megaman 8 (the 3D PS version) is the worse game I've played...

It's true that Megaman/Rockman is an amazing game... given that they are in 2D. Like most games (such as KoF: Maximum Impact, which looks ugly in 3D)

Some games should be left in 2D... @.@

Member shuyin*lenne*4ever is on a distinguished road shuyin*lenne*4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I don't like Dark Cloud 2... I hated Max's guts... he should have died in the end.

Member Dragonmaster Alex is on a distinguished road Dragonmaster Alex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 07:14 AM
    Threads

Grandia!! -_-'
    Sakura:Like what I said,if you will accept me, I'll accept you. Will you accept me? *sakura showed her kunai*

Alex: */e4*

-=(j)05-05-2005(k)=-

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

My worst game would have to be either Way of the Samurai 2 or one of the Splinter cell games.

Senior Member Crystal_Alchemist is on a distinguished road Crystal_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 06:19 PM
    Threads

I dunno Smack down just bring it, it was a waste of time, the other two are waaaaaay better.
    Hell is where hopes and dreams, hatreds and sorrows clash in a tornado of souls. ~Shonen Jump
    Family:
    Mommy-Passion_Fool
    Cousins- Sesshomaruluver, Sesshomaru00
    Twin sister-Sexy Monk Miroku
    Older bro-Aether_Storm

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

ffx the ending was just to stupid

Junior Member Katimaru Suyo is on a distinguished road Katimaru Suyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Hmm... worst game I have played.. FFX-2 for the fact that in the beginning/middle of the game the bosses are tough, such as in the bosses in Via Infinito, especially Cloister 100, and Angra Manyu who can pop up on you in the beginning of the game in the Bikanel.. o_O;; But then at the end the bosses become very easy. Especially Shuyin. But then again, FFX does the same thing. Gives you auto life when fighting the Aeons and Yu Yevon. Psh.. There is only one thing that makes me dislike FFX-2 more, the lack of FMVs. They should have made the reunion of Shuyin and Lenne an FMV.
    Please, see Chocobo if you would like to talk to me. I was her first account, until she realized there was no such account with just merely chocobo. Awkward, huh?
    Katimaru Suyo

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

either legend of mana (not secret of mana, legend of mana on the PSX) or superman 64

~The_Demon_Gunner~ vincent.valentine is on a distinguished road vincent.valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

mine has got to be unlimited saga it was pathetic it was soooooooo rubbish

" Too much hope is the opposite of despair a overwhelming love may consume you in the end"
    -vincent_valentine-

Junior Member Kimilia is on a distinguished road Kimilia is on a distinguished road Kimilia is on a distinguished road Kimilia is on a distinguished road Kimilia is on a distinguished road Kimilia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 03:14 PM
    Threads

Quest for Camelot for Game Boy color. O.o I always died in the first part.
    Kimtai! ~<3

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

the first yuyu hakusho game on gba it was so stupid...and the color and characters were.......well u get my point

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Oh god...the worst game I ever played......Got to say it was Dual Hearts (not a very known game...) The graphics look like they were done by a two year old. And the storyline was gay as all hell.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well theres always "kung fu" on the NES (that game was horrible lol)

Junior Member Jumi Knight Ambis is on a distinguished road Jumi Knight Ambis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2005 10:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    either legend of mana (not secret of mana, legend of mana on the PSX) or superman 64
    Blasphemer. Legend of Mana is my absolute favorite game.. you probably completed it with doing all of the quests... O_o And/or a graphics enthusiast.

Anyway.. worst game ever -- probably every "fighting" game in existance.. such as Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc'.

Member Ruthless_Rakin is an unknown quantity at this point Ruthless_Rakin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 12:33 AM
    Threads

I would have to say yugioh even tough i am a yugioh fan lol

h34r: RUTHLESS BOY h34r:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would have to say yugioh even tough i am a yugioh fan lol
    UGH! immagine for us non-yugioh fans >_<

Blasphemer. Legend of Mana is my absolute favorite game.. you probably completed it with doing all of the quests... O_o And/or a graphics enthusiast.

Anyway.. worst game ever -- probably every "fighting" game in existance.. such as Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc'.
    dont get me wrong, i LOVED secret of mana! i was hooked on that game for god knows how long! the whoal series was addictive... up until that fatefull day that i discovered Legend of mana... i think the main problem was when they made you regain all your life after battles... big downside... too EZ like that... altho, the character designs were very nice... sorta reminds me of FF9... and the boss battles were ok... and the battle system was horrible >_< ... soooo confusing...

For the fighting games, im somewhat on ur side... tekken was good... WAS... "TEKKEN 9 JUST CAME OUT!!!" who cares?... and all those match up games... like street fighter vs capcom... ok... im a big megaman fan... always have been... but he has no place fighting wolverine or something... its just wrong... if you want a good fighting game, i suggest soul caliber! soul caliber 2 is a great game! (i got it on the cube, so i can fight as link ) its one of those games that you CAN button mash, but if you actually know what your doing, its like watching a movie... i mean... watching guldo going through all his moves/stances is just awesome.

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Star Ocean EX (or the 3rd one, i think) that game was horrible. nothing ever worked out.
    And FF10 was bad, half hour into it, and i was about to kill Tidus just out of spite. *mumbles*stupid pacifistic twit, shut up and fight, no, just shut up*mumbles*

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

animal crossing..it just sucks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information