AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guitar...Who plays....Tab all that stuff

The Virus Of Life Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 11:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Guitar...Who plays....Tab all that stuff

Hey....ummm really dont know were the hell to put this so here....
    Post if you play guitar post tab post your gear....
    My Gear Guitar-epiphone SE 2000 model=ok but not that good
    Amp-Yamaha HR-1000 1987 model=Crap
    JUDAS PRIEST-GLENN TIPTON=GOD
    sorry random....
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny! Please copy Bunny into your signature to help him rule the world!

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i play guitar. I know how to play Aeris' theme, Hymm of the Fayth, and a couple of rock songs..I play a Fender, very nice guitar
    how long you been playing?

Please stop the double posts. There is an edit button for a reason.
    Last edited by Myrra; 01-30-2005 at 11:37 PM. Reason: double posting...again and again

The Virus Of Life Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus has a reputation beyond repute Useless Virus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bout 3 years why?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny! Please copy Bunny into your signature to help him rule the world!

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

just wondering..you know, from guitarist to guitarist. i've only been playing for about a year and a half..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool yeah ive been playin for 3 years i play like AC/DC,Kiss,Judas Priset,Van Halen,Guns n Roses
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagon
    Cool yeah ive been playin for 3 years i play like AC/DC,Kiss,Judas Priset,Van Halen,Guns n Roses
    You do?? How awesome is that!!! I love AC/DC, Kiss, and pretty much all of the others you listed.

I actually have a guitar, but I have no idea how to play... I know tons of people who can play, so I should really ask them if they could teach me

I'm such a sap for guys with guitars.... How stereotypical am I!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah....i love to play iam still trying to get better.....iam working on learning Guns n Rose's-Sweet child O mine
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah....i love to play iam still trying to get better.....iam working on learning Guns n Rose's-Sweet child O mine
    Yep, that's a great song . I personally like "Welcome To The Jungle" myself, and there is another song they made that was pretty good too, but alas, I don't remember the name. Silly me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default ummm

that last song was it paradise city,live and let die......ummmm to many songs
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Paradise City!!! Yep, that's the one!! I'm sure there are a thousand more songs, so don't try to think of all of them, your head might explode!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Paradise City!!! Yep, that's the one!! I'm sure there are thousands of songs, so don't try to think of all of em. You're head might explode!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea paradise city was the last one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Yep, that's a great song . I personally like "Welcome To The Jungle" myself, and there is another song they made that was pretty good too, but alas, I don't remember the name. Silly me!
    ah yes..welcome to the jungle is one of my fav GNR songs

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    ah yes..welcome to the jungle is one of my fav GNR songs
    Welcome to the Jungle, we've got fun and games!!!

I wonder what jungle Axl was talking about.....

Member Scion_Slayer is on a distinguished road Scion_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2005 07:03 PM
    Threads

I listen to Weird Al just to calm me down or to ROFLMAO!!!!Some of his songs just hits the spot there.
    "You don't know how many kids are starving in Japan"

Closed Thread

Thread Information