AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chat Banned? What?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chat Banned? What?

Can you cuss on this site? I mean I was in the chat and I think some sissy name Black Hawk told on me. I guess i was cussing to much or whatever. Some dude an admin name Tiv banned me from the chat. Well i said i was sorry and etc most of the people in the chat witiness me saying sorry and after that i didnt cuss at all.(unless hell is a cussing word to you people)I even said sorry to the sissy.(blackhawk) Just tell me a short(VERY SHORT) list of the rules on chat.(apparently i dont feel like reading the rules cause i am lazy) Dont get smart jus answer the question.

Harlequin Girl Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 03:36 AM
    Threads

okay u should be unbanned in a month or so lol i have been banned so manytimes

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ....
    Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
    Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
    Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
    No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

You're telling the mods not to be smart with you? After you said you didn't read the rules?

No wonder you were banned.

Onestly, read the rules, follow the rules and you'll be fine.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Harlequin Girl Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 03:36 AM
    Threads

yea

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ....
    Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
    Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
    Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
    No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was telling the members of the forum not to get smart with me not the admins you smart ***! I didnt bad mouth or say anything wrong to the admins they have my respect, to a certain degree I mean i am not kissing anyones ***.(not saying admins are not members of the forum)

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Look pal, you never said anything in your post that you were talking to the members. And besides that, you're still cussing, you ask a stupid question (can you cuss on the site? Of course not! That's why the censor program is there!) and you're calling a member of the site a sissy for pointing out the rules to you, and reporting you when you still didn't follow them. And you have the right to be above any other member that would get banned? What makes you so special?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I cuss in the chat room yeah but it didnt censor it out. What i was i suppose to think. And i stopped cussing when he warned me and the sissy told on me like a kid in the 2nd grade or something anyway. Thank ya for answering my question Redstorm and sorry if i said anything negative to you at all

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

lol...what a noob. Dude just use common sense. These rules aren't anything weird and out of the ordinary. They're polite curteous things that u were tought in kindergarden and by ur mom. Just use ur head a lil and u'll be much better off.

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons. Isn't that right, Spike?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i had my question answered and i dont feel like hearing anymore **** from people. Can a admin close this thread plz

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I suggest that you PLEASE STOP SWEARING on this site? It will just get you banned from it in a whole.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information