AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Battlin in Rp

Junior Member Angel of Death has a little shameless behaviour in the past Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 08:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Battlin in Rp

How do you battle in the RPG game?It says I need a battle name and code,so what does that mean?

Junior Member Angel of Death has a little shameless behaviour in the past Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 08:53 AM
    Threads

I've been here for awhile but I never seen this Rpg thing until a few days ago.Why dont people tell me these things.
    I stare into your eyes and see nothing but the misery in your life.I feed from your pain and desperate need for someone.You come after me in a group but die individually.Enter my temple and meet your new leader.For they call me the one of sorrow,pain,grief,and misery.I am Death,now that you have seen my true form you will die.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Don't double post.

Anyway, here. Take a good look at this and then PM her any questions, should there be any, and she'll answer.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Member tallarchangel89 is an unknown quantity at this point tallarchangel89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 03:56 PM
    Threads

Nobody says anything on this site. You have to dig for answers to questions.

Closed Thread

Thread Information