AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you weird like me and listen to anime music?

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are you weird like me and listen to anime music?

Okay I just had to ask this question, I think I am like the only one in my part of the world (Vermont...Blah ) That listens to theme and BGM music from anime series. I have two of the Inuyasha soundtracks I downloaded, and the theme song from Ghost in the Shell: SAC.

I listen to them alot, and when I am listening to it in school and all people see me singing in Japanese (Even though I have no clue what I am saying ) They all stare at me strange (I can't blame em

Is their anyone else out there who listens to Anime music like I do...just wondering if I am alone in the world or not.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i think mostly everyone on here listens to anime music, as well as actual music by jap. singers. just because u listen to jap. music, doesnt mean ur strange. were i live, (literally)everyone listens to rap and hip hop.....no exaguration, and i still listen to jap. music.

that is why there is a forum for "J-pop/rock (and other music)"

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see, now I know I am not alone. Its funny becuase my entire family thinks I am weird

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

You're not the only one... *Mutters and eye twitches* Heh, I listen to J-Pop and Anime music... Oh, and hip-hop and rap... Gah, I listen to a whole lotta music... =__=
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

same here i listen to Jap but still up wit rap, hip-hop and R&B

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I listen to a lot of anime music and everyone thinks I am strange too. T_T

But I do listen to video game music and some English songs at times.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I enjoy the occasional .Hack//Sign songs, but other than that I hardly ever listen to anime music. Most of my friends have no idea what "anime" is. But, the ones that do don't listen to the soundtracks, either.

I enjoy Rock and Jazz. Not so much into the anime soundtracks...

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

Yep, any music from .hack. That had some of the best music I've heard in ages. Especially Tasogare no Umi. Can't stop humming that one.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku
    Yep, any music from .hack. That had some of the best music I've heard in ages. Especially Tasogare no Umi. Can't stop humming that one.
    Yep!! I downloaded about 3 .Hack songs in the past, and I was very pleased

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i got all the songs from .hack//sign, legend of the twilight, liminality, and the games

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Did either of you download the songs or just buy the cd??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would love to have some .hack// legend of the twilight music, however I got in bigi trouble with my parents when I downloaded all my Inuyasha music. So I can no longer do that. poo

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Did either of you download the songs or just buy the cd??
    Both. I liked the ones I downloaded so much I went out and got the real thing. Saving up for the .hack//SIGN complete series now. Could take awhile though.

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

I downloaded so many i have lost intrest in all other music but rock music. Its a good thing that there is one left that i like. It would take to long to list the anime music that i like.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Both. I liked the ones I downloaded so much I went out and got the real thing. Saving up for the .hack//SIGN complete series now. Could take awhile though.
    Did you buy the cd on the internet?? Or is there somewhere/someplace that sells them?

Member Fire Fox is on a distinguished road Fire Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2005 01:18 AM
    Threads

Not wierd in my opinion. I like lots of them too. Like the OP of The Twelve Kingdoms, Gundam Seed have nice themes too. So, it's not wierd.

I use Internet Explorer,
    =====
    Currently NOT accepting challenges untill I have a custom avatar (125 posts), thank you!

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

nope your not i have a ranma 1/2 soundtrack i like other songs like....inuyasha....on here dont think you alone lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I listen to the music way to much now as well. Its what I have in my CD player all the time, and its what I listen to when I am using the computer...lets see what am I listening to right now, oh yes one of my favorites
    Every Heart by BoA

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

i listen anime theam song every time, when im bored, or just feel like listening to it. My fav anime theam song from all anime is inuyasha every heart and dearest,i have every heart in english and japanese, i have it in my cd player, i even download it in my pc.yup!
    ^_- )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Did you buy the cd on the internet?? Or is there somewhere/someplace that sells them?
    My friend found this site which sells them so I got it from that. Unfortunately, I have since wiped my PC so I can't tell you the address of the site. Sorry.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My friend found this site which sells them so I got it from that. Unfortunately, I have since wiped my PC so I can't tell you the address of the site. Sorry.
    That's o.k My brother found a website one time that had all of the songs from .Hack on it, I'll just have to ask him. Thanks for trying though!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can buy anime soundtracks from all most anywhere, Amazon.com carries all of the Inuyasha soundtracks (Original Soundtrack, the Soundtrack 2 and 3, and the movie soundtrack 1 and 2) They also have the .hack soundtracks, from both .hack//sign and .hack//legend of the twilight. Here is a link though to a place you can download all the Inuyasha soundtracks.

http://www.inuyasha.us/download_soundtrack.asp

They have so much music that I want to dowload but can't, its frustrating. Hope maybe some of you will like it.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I love J-pop and anime music, it's strange how me and my sisters have three different taste in music. They like Rap, R&B and pop music.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

dont think its wierd at all. anime is becoming very popular and i am a fan of dn angel music. but i do love listening to J-pop and k-pop the most...not as much as anime. I guess i can draw better with anime music than any other type music.

Member Shu-chan_511 is on a distinguished road Shu-chan_511's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 06:53 PM
    Threads

Talking

yep. i listen to anime, j-pop, and j-rock. i have both cds of gravitation and i want some others so your definitely not alone!
    SHU-CHAN_511 EASY LISTENER

Closed Thread

Thread Information